Hie to all..
Im using D300 and I have 70-200mm 2.8 VR and I like to know if this lens
can use any extension tube to do macro shoots,
for example insects and flowers?
I have been searching few threads on extension tube and there are a few questions I would
like to clarify before I decided to get one.
Im sorry if any of the questions is noob..
1. Can 70-200mm 2.8 VR lens can use extension tube?
1. Is there any nikon extension tube
2. Other extension tube like for example kenko extension tube, where can buy it other than buy/sell?
3. How to test the extension tube together with the lens? What should I look out for?
4. How to take macro insect, eg. flying dragonfly? Using tripod or just hand carry?
Any other related topics on macro lens can also highlight with me.
Pics of yr the extension tube attached to a lens can post in here as well.
You can also share some of yr photos taken with lens attached with the extension tubes only.
Thanks.. Really appreciate any help you can share with me or those viewing this thread.