Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Your next life...

Default Re: Your next life...

Quote Originally Posted by fallenheart View Post
    I want to come back as a small bird. They have so much more freedom than us. Can fly everywhere they want. Can sh*t everywhere they want. (excluding those birds in the bird park and cage). Don't have to worry abt money,status, economy crisis, transport fare goes up, gst, coe, pub bills, etc etc etc. Being a human is very tiring. Have to go thru all the above listed problems, and emotional breakdown. Most of all, I hate to be wat i am right now.
    Bird still have to look/fight for food. Get trapped by hunters. Sold to restaurant kanna slaughtered chopped and fried/steam/cook. Slingshot at by kids. Get ill with no doctors to visit. Get old, starve and die.

Come back as Kai Lan or Kang Kong (not King Kong) better...only that at the end kanna pulled out, chopped and fried. Down side of that, as we mentioned, is that some Kai Lans come back as Human Beings the next life after they are being fried and eaten.

In a simple way, besides humans, most other species live large on instinct? For better or worse, thats a rather boring way to live.

I want to come back as a small bird. They have so much more freedom than us. Can fly everywhere they want. Can sh*t everywhere they want. (excluding those birds in the bird park and cage). Don't have to worry abt money,status, economy crisis, transport fare goes up, gst, coe, pub bills, etc etc etc. Being a human is very tiring. Have to go thru all the above listed problems, and emotional breakdown. Most of all, I hate to be wat i am right now.
    Kenna Avian Flu than U know!

Quote Originally Posted by Yappy View Post

Fallenheart...

Dont fall just stand up... nobody can make you unhappy. Onli you can do so.

There are ups and downs in life. U always forget the ups and remember the downs.

Why dont you reverse them. Think more on the ups and try to forget about the downs.

It is very challenging to be a human being.. so complicated!
    Hi yappy, thanks for the golden advice. What if your life are all downs now? I came across a story before, one man was walking happily on the road, when the stones just kept on tripped him down on the ground. Hence, his legs were injured and he got upset. So he decided not to stand up and walk anymore. He lied on the ground for a very long time. A passer-by came along and saw this man, asked him why are u lying on the ground? stand up! The man replied him that he was afraid of being tripped down again. This story was implying to those who are afraid to stand up again (tat's me), the passer-by said to the man, if u never stand up again, u will never get to see the beautiful sceneries ahead of you again.

Well, that is easier said than done. What if i have stand up but still keeps on falling? Not that i have never tried to stand up before. Can anyone agree with me that some things are beyond our control, predestined? No matter how hard i try, things aren't going to work out.

But well, life still goes on. This is wat i always said to myself. The world won't stop changing just because i refuse to carry on.
    Life is full of sh*t, anybody got toilet paper?

Hi yappy, thanks for the golden advice. What if your life are all downs now? I came across a story before, one man was walking happily on the road, when the stones just kept on tripped him down on the ground. Hence, his legs were injured and he got upset. So he decided not to stand up and walk anymore. He lied on the ground for a very long time. A passer-by came along and saw this man, asked him why are u lying on the ground? stand up! The man replied him that he was afraid of being tripped down again. This story was implying to those who are afraid to stand up again (tat's me), the passer-by said to the man, if u never stand up again, u will never get to see the beautiful sceneries ahead of you again.

Well, that is easier said than done. What if i have stand up but still keeps on falling? Not that i have never tried to stand up before. Can anyone agree with me that some things are beyond our control, predestined? No matter how hard i try, things aren't going to work out.

But well, life still goes on. This is wat i always said to myself. The world won't stop changing just because i refuse to carry on.

Kai Lan and Kang Kong dont' fall...they just get plucked up, chopped and fried.

We all start this journey from different places... along the way, we see different things, some which we cannot control, we take different paths, meet different people... make different decisions, taking different routes. But in the end, we'll end up at the same destination

Read this ....

At 7 years old, his family was forced out of their home. He had to work to support them.

At 9, his mother died.

At 22, his business failed

At 23, lost his job. Wanted to get into the Law School but was rejected

At 24, ran for state legislature but lost. He also borrowed money from friend to start a business but became bankrupt by end of the year. Spent the next 17 years repaying this debt

At 25, ran for state legislature and won

At 26, was engaged to be married but sweetheart died. He was heartbroken

At 27, he had a total nervous breakdown and was in bed for 6 months

At 29, sought to the legislature speaker but was defeated

At 31, sought to be elector but lost

At 34, ran for congress but lost

At 37, ran for congress but won

At 39, ran for re-election for congress and was defeated

At 40, applied for a job in the home-state but was rejected

At 45, ran for Senate and lost

At 47, ran for Vice President nomination and got less than 100 votes

At 49, ran for Senate again and lost

At 51, ran for US President and won.

Who was he? Abraham Lincoln.

With so many failures and setbacks, a lot of people, in Lincoln's position, probably would have given up. But because he was determined and committed to make his dreams come true, he would get up each time he was knocked down. He knew the only way to gain ground, to move forward, to march on, and to turn his goals into reality, was to learn from his setbacks and failures.

He never gave up!
    He didn't quit!
    He pressed on!

Quote Originally Posted by lestwe4get View Post
    Read this ....
    Who was he? Abraham Lincoln.

With so many failures and setbacks, a lot of people, in Lincoln's position, probably would have given up. But because he was determined and committed to make his dreams come true, he would get up each time he was knocked down. He knew the only way to gain ground, to move forward, to march on, and to turn his goals into reality, was to learn from his setbacks and failures.

He never gave up!
    He didn't quit!
    He pressed on!
    Superhuman determination.
    Amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by AMediaLuz View Post
    Kai Lan and Kang Kong dont' fall...they just get plucked up, chopped and fried.
    Seems like you like Kai Lan and Kang Kong alotz.
    Life is full of sh*t, anybody got toilet paper?

"Life is full of sh*t, anybody got toilet paper?"

Yes! just pick the toilet paper. If none use alternatives...

It makes life so challenging.

Happy life... the choice of everybody

you make the decision

you choose the destiny!

Quote Originally Posted by Yappy View Post
    "Life is full of sh*t, anybody got toilet paper?"

Yes! just pick the toilet paper. If none use alternatives...

It makes life so challenging.

Happy life... the choice of everybody

you make the decision

you choose the destiny!

ABSOLUTELY!

Are you going to finish it strong?

carpe diem mori!
    ╬Pachelbel in D .357cal

Better light a candle than to curse the darkness

Quote Originally Posted by dRebelXT View Post
    i wish to remember what i did this life then correct 'em in next life..
    Everyone would wish so too, but Life doesnt work that way. How it'll go is those people that you tortured in your past life would appear as your boss from hell today, and the one legged beggar whom u gave $10 to in your past life is this joker friend of yours that gave you a 4D number that u actually bought and won 1st prize.

And your daughters that come back with so many different boyfriends that give you incessant headache is because you were playing the field with too many women in your past lives....

So, if you would want to know how your next life will be, have a look at the mirror now and reflect how have you treated your family, friends and other beings per se.
    -------------
    Christianity : "In everything, therefore, treat people the same way you want them to treat you, for this is the Law and the Prophets.

Islam:[2:81] Indeed, those who earn sins and become surrounded by their evil work will be the dwellers of Hell; they abide in it forever.

[2:82] As for those who believe, and lead a righteous life, they will be the dwellers of Paradise; they abide in it forever.
    Source: http://www.quran-islam.org/97.html

Hinduism: Purity is the soul's birthright. Let thoughts, words and actions be filled with this.

~ Brahma Kumaris Quotes from Hindu Texts

Buddhism: The whole purpose of religion
    is to facilitate love and compassion, patience,
    tolerance, humility, forgiveness.
    Dalai Lama
    Last edited by mulia; 6th March 2009 at 01:38 PM. Reason: should not have included a live URL.

Seems like you like Kai Lan and Kang Kong alotz.
    Nono...it has nothing to do with my likes and dislikes.

This is topic on next life/previous life. Therefore, it is important to bring in the Kai Lan and Kang Kong perspective. Vegetables are the next generation!

Quote Originally Posted by mulia View Post
    Everyone would wish so too, but Life doesnt work that way. How it'll go is those people that you tortured in your past life would appear as your boss from hell today, and the one legged beggar whom u gave $10 to in your past life is this joker friend of yours that gave you a 4D number that u actually bought and won 1st prize.

And your daughters that come back with so many different boyfriends that give you incessant headache is because you were playing the field with too many women in your past lives....

So, if you would want to know how your next life will be, have a look at the mirror now and reflect how have you treated your family, friends and other beings per se.
    -------------
    Christianity : "In everything, therefore, treat people the same way you want them to treat you, for this is the Law and the Prophets.

Islam:[2:81] Indeed, those who earn sins and become surrounded by their evil work will be the dwellers of Hell; they abide in it forever.

[2:82] As for those who believe, and lead a righteous life, they will be the dwellers of Paradise; they abide in it forever.

Hinduism: Purity is the soul's birthright. Let thoughts, words and actions be filled with this.

Dalai Lama
    KaiLanism - Grow, Pulled up, chopped, fried and eaten.

KangKongism - Grow, Pulled up, chopped, fried and eaten.

U had forgotten to add spices.....

Quote Originally Posted by mulia View Post

-------------

Dalai Lama
    U believe what you do this life affect your next life...!

Can you start good and become bad?

To me.. do good is duty of human being and not because of next life.

Eh, I don't think its a very good idea to make fun of the different religions..... Might be abit sensitive to some....

Juz my 2cents worth... No intention to offend or lecture u...

that's wy dun come back is the best...

HUMANS ARE THE ONLY ANIMAL IN THIS WORLD THAT KILL THEIR OWN OVER NOTHING!!

Quote Originally Posted by evo-lution View Post
    Eh, I don't think its a very good idea to make fun of the different religions..... Might be abit sensitive to some....

Juz my 2cents worth... No intention to offend or lecture u...
    I did know that we have such religions...

U can onli find them in CS.....!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast