Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Your next life...

Default Re: Your next life...

Quote Originally Posted by Kirika View Post
    Why must there be a next life? Can I like choose not to come back? It may be a rather interesting option, after all. haha.
    U may regret if you leave the option out!

Why must there be a next life? Can I like choose not to come back? It may be a rather interesting option, after all. haha.
    It's to give the Kai Lans of the world a chance to come back as human beings, and the Human beings a chance to come back as Kang Kongs (no, not King Kongs, I don't think there'll be any King Kongs left).

I never thought of this question before.

Well, if the whole point of reincarnation is so you can experience other lives for yourself, and you're basically not having any sort of attachment that's holding you here...why not just go on and do other stuff besides living? Undoubtedly living can be fun, but in those terms there could be other stuff to do...or not. I haven't actually tried oblivion before, so it might be interesting.

Well, if the whole point of reincarnation is so you can experience other lives for yourself, and you're basically not having any sort of attachment that's holding you here...why not just go on and do other stuff besides living? Undoubtedly living can be fun, but in those terms there could be other stuff to do...or not. I haven't actually tried oblivion before, so it might be interesting.
    Harakiri

If Kai Lan and Kang Kong does not have a brain to think and to differentiate right from wrong, does it still have a soul? If it doesn't, then what gets reincarnated? If it does, then what determines whether it's soul is good enough to be reincarnated to have a better next life?

Quote Originally Posted by AMediaLuz View Post
    If Kai Lan and Kang Kong does not have a brain to think and to differentiate right from wrong, does it still have a soul? If it doesn't, then what gets reincarnated? If it does, then what determines whether it's soul is good enough to be reincarnated to have a better next life?
    Perhaps, in the previous life before the life of Kai Lan or Kang Kong, he/she was a cook and he liked to give away stir-fried Kai Lan or Kang Kong Belacan....
    Last edited by billitone; 12th February 2009 at 04:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by billitone View Post
    Perhaps, in the previous life before the life of Kai Lan or Kang Kong, he/she was a cook and he liked to give away stir-fried Kai Lan or Kang Kong Belacan....
    Delicious!

A simple lab test will give u the answer lor....

The higher it's fibre, minerals and vitamin content, the better the kai lan lah!

Quote Originally Posted by evo-lution View Post
    A simple lab test will give u the answer lor....

The higher it's fibre, minerals and vitamin content, the better the kai lan lah!
    Does that mean that the lower the vitamin content of the Kang Kong and Kai Lan, the less chance it will have of being reincarnated to become human beings?

But it's not the fault of the Kai Lan or Kang Kong to have less fibre and vitamin contents if it were planted on improvished soil.

How can they be penalised for things that it can't determine?
    Those poor vegetables.

Does that mean that the lower the vitamin content of the Kang Kong and Kai Lan, the less chance it will have of being reincarnated to become human beings?

But it's not the fault of the Kai Lan or Kang Kong to have less fibre and vitamin contents if it were planted on improvished soil.

How can they be penalised for things that it can't determine?
    Those poor vegetables.
    Life is never fair.... Juz like why some rich kid out there drives a Lambo at the age of 18, but many other poor folks out there until 30 years old then can afford a toyota??

Life is never fair.... Juz like why some rich kid out there drives a Lambo at the age of 18, but many other poor folks out there until 30 years old then can afford a toyota??
    Ya...it's unfair. Those Kai Lans which were planted in rich fertile soil get to become rich kids who start to drive Lambo at age 18; whilst those Kang Kongs which were planted in poor soil gets reincarnated as people who start to drive SBS bus at age 18?

Lucky to have T... many still use BMW.

In fact, life is fair.

That 18 yo kid driving a Lambo used to be a poor one riding MRT everyday but he "behaved" in the previous life.
    And that poor folks out there that can only afford Toyota used to drive a Lambo but he "did not behave" in the previous life.

Ya...it's unfair. Those Kai Lans which were planted in rich fertile soil get to become rich kids who start to drive Lambo at age 18; whilst those Kang Kongs which were planted in poor soil gets reincarnated as people who start to drive SBS bus at age 18?

I dun think possible to drive SBS bus at 18 leh... Talking abt tht, do u see SBS bus with the probation plate?? I dunno coz i not kang kong.... Dun even have driving license yet... Worst that kangkong in fact....

Quote Originally Posted by billitone View Post
    In fact, life is fair.

That 18 yo kid driving a Lambo used to be a poor one riding MRT everyday but he "behaved" in the previous life.
    And that poor folks out there that can only afford Toyota used to drive a Lambo but he "did not behave" in the previous life.
    Erm, well, maybe i will start behaving when i get my lambo....

You missed the point...Totally.

The sole purpose of getting a LamBo is so that you don't have to behave...MUahahahaha...

I dun think possible to drive SBS bus at 18 leh... Talking abt tht, do u see SBS bus with the probation plate?? I dunno coz i not kang kong.... Dun even have driving license yet... Worst that kangkong in fact....

Accordingly, you will only see your Lambo teh next life if you behave now..

You missed the point...Totally.

The sole purpose of getting a LamBo is so that you don't have to behave...MUahahahaha...
    Not behaving well then you will see limbo the Diablo.
    ╬Pachelbel in D .357cal

Quote Originally Posted by billycadiz View Post

Quote Originally Posted by billycadiz View Post
    Go to heaven for the weather.

Go to hell to meet all my friends!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast