Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 126

Thread: Your next life...

  1. #41

    Default Re: Your next life...

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    By narrowing down..can we say yesterday was ur previous life, today is ur present life, and tml is ur next life.
    This is a good one. However the scopes we are looking at go beyond that. It may not even exist.

    You are dead now so do you expect to have a next life or the next life or the next life....

    Some postings have touched on previous life... previous life etc

  2. #42

    Default Re: Your next life...

    Quote Originally Posted by AMediaLuz View Post
    There are around 6 billion people in the world today. Around 2000 years ago, there are about 200 million people.

    Therefore, only 1 out of 30 (6 bil/200 mil) were human beings in there previous life back up to year AD 1.

    Now that didn't add up if everyone has to be a human being in their previous life.

    Which also means that in your previous life, you were most probably a chicken or a fish which someone ate, or even a part of Kai Lan vegetable someone served on the table.

    (Makes you think twice the next time you order Kai Lan vegetable at restaurants, it could turn out to be your best friend in your next life!)
    It showed that we can be productive if we want to.

    We can also choose to stop at one or two. Now we need the mass so that we can do some internal selling...

  3. #43

    Default Re: Your next life...

    Quote Originally Posted by Yappy View Post
    It showed that we can be productive if we want to.

    We can also choose to stop at one or two. Now we need the mass so that we can do some internal selling...
    To multiple, eat more vegetables. So that they can re-incarnate as human beings.

  4. #44

    Default Re: Your next life...

    Quote Originally Posted by AMediaLuz View Post
    To multiple, eat more vegetables. So that they can re-incarnate as human beings.
    Another way to live a better next life?

  5. #45
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Your next life...

    Quote Originally Posted by Yappy View Post
    Can we explore our previous life?

    Can anyone help?
    Your Present life are the fruits of your past life, Next life will depend on what you sow in this present life.

  6. #46

    Default Re: Your next life...

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Your Present life are the fruits of your past life, Next life will depend on what you sow in this present life.
    ...what have the Kai Lan vegetables sowed in their previous life to enable them to become human beings in this life?

  7. #47

    Default Re: Your next life...

    Quote Originally Posted by Yappy View Post
    Another way to live a better next life?
    cultivation is the only solution to a next better of you...
    Taoism 你知[道]吗?http://yeobt.multiply.com
    Read With An Open Mind And Surely You Will Be Benefited.

  8. #48
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: Your next life...

    Sometime don't you think we should just do good for the sake of doing good and let the future and/or next life take care of itself. Simplify. Simplify. Simplify.

  9. #49
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Your next life...

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    Sometime don't you think we should just do good for the sake of doing good and let the future and/or next life take care of itself. Simplify. Simplify. Simplify.
    well, doing good for sake of karma is as good as doing for the sake of doing... so no karma earned...

    those who keep harping on karma while doing donations, most likely earn the less karma... cos intentions are deluded...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  10. #50

    Default Re: Your next life...

    Quote Originally Posted by Yappy View Post
    This is your life... so do you believe in having a next life, and a next life and a next life?
    i don't worry about things until they come

    i also do not expect there to be another life. this way i make sure that i live this one properly, because i assume that there will not be a second chance.

  11. #51
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: Your next life...

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    i don't worry about things until they come

    i also do not expect there to be another life. this way i make sure that i live this one properly, because i assume that there will not be a second chance.
    .....and also what legacy I want to leave behind of me and for my family

  12. #52

    Default Re: Your next life...

    Quote Originally Posted by AMediaLuz View Post
    Which also means that in your previous life, you were most probably a chicken or a fish which someone ate!)
    Nice. Maybe Some of here are dinosaurs, the more aggresive folks(guess who?) are the T-REX! We are the green kangkongs.
    ╬Pachelbel in D .357cal

  13. #53

    Default Re: Your next life...

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    Sometime don't you think we should just do good for the sake of doing good and let the future and/or next life take care of itself. Simplify. Simplify. Simplify.
    Doing good is the duty of all human being.

    Asking for return e.g. better next life or investment in heaven; are trading and it is not doing good!

    U do good for the sake of doing good!

  14. #54

    Default Re: Your next life...

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    i don't worry about things until they come

    i also do not expect there to be another life. this way i make sure that i live this one properly, because i assume that there will not be a second chance.
    I also agree with you.

    Precious this moment and do whatever you can for the sake of being a human.

  15. #55

    Default Re: Your next life...

    Quote Originally Posted by billycadiz View Post
    Nice. Maybe Some of here are dinosaurs, the more aggresive folks(guess who?) are the T-REX! We are the green kangkongs.
    We need all sorts of pple to make the world

  16. #56
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: Your next life...

    Quote Originally Posted by AMediaLuz View Post
    ...what have the Kai Lan vegetables sowed in their previous life to enable them to become human beings in this life?


    i guess they provide lotsa vitamins and minerals?
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  17. #57

    Default Re: Your next life...

    Quote Originally Posted by Yappy View Post
    I also agree with you.

    Precious this moment and do whatever you can for the sake of being a human.
    Live once, Dream big!
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  18. #58

    Default Re: Your next life...

    Quote Originally Posted by Yappy View Post
    I also agree with you.
    Precious this moment and do whatever you can for the sake of being a human.
    Sad thing is that its a matter of perspective...
    Ask any terrorist & they also treasure the present, live to fullest..blah blah..

    And although I do not believe in 'next life', I do hope they come back...can't decide as what yet..lol

    >eat more vegetables. So that they can re-incarnate as human beings.
    Just not vegetables...heh

  19. #59

    Default Re: Your next life...

    Quote Originally Posted by AMediaLuz View Post
    (Makes you think twice the next time you order Kai Lan vegetable at restaurants, it could turn out to be your best friend in your next life!)
    Hmm, went through the fridge and some fruits do look kindda sexy...
    Last edited by redmonsoon; 4th February 2009 at 01:58 PM.

  20. #60

    Default Re: Your next life...

    Quote Originally Posted by redmonsoon View Post
    Hmm, went through the fridge and some fruits do look kindda sexy...
    Go thru again and tell us what is best!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •