Default Re: Your next life...

Quote Originally Posted by Yappy View Post
    Can we explore our previous life?

Can anyone help?
    call 62212122?
    have u seen the "light" yet?

Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    Don't worry you will most likely be among all your best friends and fun people.
    it would be fun if I'll meet Sion and DP there
    always the Light, .... always.

you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    call 62212122?
    Who is that?

Who is that?
    SOS. dunno is same anot, got it from some time back, think is newspaper.
    have u seen the "light" yet?

Can we explore our previous life?

Can anyone help?
    there is this 三世书 which can tell your previous, this and next life base on your lunar birth date.
    Taoism 你知[道]吗?http://yeobt.multiply.com
    Read With An Open Mind And Surely You Will Be Benefited.

Why must there be a next life? Can I like choose not to come back? It may be a rather interesting option, after all. haha.

It's a series of good news and bad news guys.

Good news: We really don't have to worry, coz as they say, your WHOLE life flashes before you at the moment of death, and which ever energy dominates at that point (+ve, -ve), that's pretty much determines the next resulting birth.

Bad news:The chances of an overwhelmingly +ve energies giving rise to another human life is the same as the chances of two needles touching, one dropped from the sky, and one being held upwards from the ground.

Good news: Eventually, regardless of your faith/belief/religion, every single energy goes back to the source (Oooohhhh, sounds like the Matrix!)

Bad news: That "eventually" can take a really long, long, long, long, long, long, long time... and for the most of us, the transition periods we will go through aren't exactly pleasant. Hence the popular term "You'll burn in hell for eternity!". Well, not exactly eternity, but pretty darn long that it seems like eternity!

Good news: The party never ends. Life, after life, after life, after life, after... you get the idea.

Bad news: The party never ends

Good news: Ermm, there's really no more good news after this So let's make the best out of this life we have
    Last edited by Gunbucker; 28th January 2009 at 11:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by yeobt View Post
    there is this 三世书 which can tell your previous, this and next life base on your lunar birth date.
    Interesting. Will look around for the book. Thanks for the input.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunbucker View Post
    It's a series of good news and bad news guys.

Good news: We really don't have to worry, coz as they say, your WHOLE life flashes before you at the moment of death, and which ever energy dominates at that point (+ve, -ve), that's pretty much determines the next resulting birth.

Bad news:The chances of an overwhelmingly +ve energies giving rise to another human life is the same as the chances of two needles touching, one dropped from the sky, and one being held upwards from the ground.

Good news: Eventually, regardless of your faith/belief/religion, every single energy goes back to the source (Oooohhhh, sounds like the Matrix!)

Bad news: That "eventually" can take a really long, long, long, long, long, long, long time... and for the most of us, the transition periods we will go through aren't exactly pleasant. Hence the popular term "You'll burn in hell for eternity!". Well, not exactly eternity, but pretty darn long that it seems like eternity!

Good news: The party never ends. Life, after life, after life, after life, after... you get the idea.

Bad news: The party never ends

Good news: Ermm, there's really no more good news after this So let's make the best out of this life we have
    So are we preparing for our next life or we just wasting our time waiting for the next life..?

With the World Wide Downturn now..... I live month to month..... Hahaha, where got time (or mood) to worry about Next Life....
    Last edited by diver-hloc; 29th January 2009 at 09:34 AM.

Scuba & Father... For Life

Member/Tangshooter

So are we preparing for our next life or we just wasting our time waiting for the next life..?
    By narrowing down..can we say yesterday was ur previous life, today is ur present life, and tml is ur next life.
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

I'm in my third life now. Previously I was a chicken.

how u know??

Member/Tangshooter

Quote Originally Posted by Teegongkia View Post
    how u know??
    Because he can really talk c0ck!
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    Because he can really talk c0ck!
    so i can safely say his next one will be a bull...

Harry Potter & the C0ck & Bull Story...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

There are around 6 billion people in the world today. Around 2000 years ago, there are about 200 million people.

Therefore, only 1 out of 30 (6 bil/200 mil) were human beings in there previous life back up to year AD 1.

Now that didn't add up if everyone has to be a human being in their previous life.

Which also means that in your previous life, you were most probably a chicken or a fish which someone ate, or even a part of Kai Lan vegetable someone served on the table.

(Makes you think twice the next time you order Kai Lan vegetable at restaurants, it could turn out to be your best friend in your next life!)

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    so i can safely say his next one will be a bull...

Harry Potter & the C0ck & Bull Story...

Quote Originally Posted by AMediaLuz View Post
    There are around 6 billion people in the world today. Around 2000 years ago, there are about 200 million people.

Therefore, only 1 out of 30 (6 bil/200 mil) were human beings in there previous life back up to year AD 1.

Now that didn't add up if everyone has to be a human being in their previous life.

Which also means that in your previous life, you were most probably a chicken or a fish which someone ate, or even a part of Kai Lan vegetable someone served on the table.

(Makes you think twice the next time you order Kai Lan vegetable at restaurants, it could turn out to be your best friend in your next life!)

Last time the world is full of Animals..... now, most are dead or extinct.... the World's Oceans are over fished and most large fishes are endangered..... Where do you think the extra people are coming from....

Quote Originally Posted by AMediaLuz View Post

hmm, a tree have a much longer lifespan than humans... maybe who knows, the tree you chop today is gonna be your son... lol... next time i won't tell my son they're born from stones or rocks, i'll tell them they reincarnate from trees.

so it probably adds up, all the trees are reborned as humans... balance of the FORCE.
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast