Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3284348515253
Results 1,041 to 1,058 of 1058

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - XLII

  1. #1041
    Member Pearlang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,263

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLII

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Meh Meh wants peeks of Sammy, and Sammy wants peeks of Meh Meh.

    Hmmmmm ..... HMMMMMM ..... should I be a goot boi?
    I thought you hooooting tonai at Chinatown?

  2. #1042

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLII

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    i think only 3 people from here have seen him only ~
    yes him
    THat 3??

    Oh ya, it's "HIM"!!!

    "He" is SOOOOOOO BIG LIAO!!!!
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  3. #1043

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLII

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    THat 3??

    Oh ya, it's "HIM"!!!

    "He" is SOOOOOOO BIG LIAO!!!!
    me you derek lor
    unless someone got go secretly
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  4. #1044

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLII

    Quote Originally Posted by Pearlang View Post
    I thought you hooooting tonai at Chinatown?
    Naah...chilling out.

    Since no Exposers wan to go hoot.

  5. #1045

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLII

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    me you derek lor
    unless someone got go secretly
    WHo is nick? Ginger is up there for adoption???
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  6. #1046

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLII

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    WHo is nick? Ginger is up there for adoption???
    that one not your ginger. is other gingers
    your ginger is with someone derek's cousin gave up for adoption to ~
    Last edited by Royaux; 17th January 2009 at 10:38 PM.
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  7. #1047
    Member Pearlang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,263

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLII

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Naah...chilling out.

    Since no Exposers wan to go hoot.
    CNY is so near. So sian to go Chinatown.

  8. #1048

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLII

    Quote Originally Posted by Pearlang View Post
    CNY is so near. So sian to go Chinatown.
    Actually the atmosphere is better. I was there yesterday till past midnight and the crowds (earlier) waqs more promising. More 'action' and morr New Year 'feel'!

    I suspect just a few days before nex weekend and up to the weekend, it will be almost like the old days crowds. DAMNED SHIOK (...and siong!)

    But you see, in order to be a good photographer, one must not walk away from challenges, but learn to LOVE a challenge because each challenge presents an opportunity to learn, and improve.

  9. #1049
    Member Pearlang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,263

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLII

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Actually the atmosphere is better. I was there yesterday till past midnight and the crowds (earlier) waqs more promising. More 'action' and morr New Year 'feel'!

    I suspect just a few days before nex weekend and up to the weekend, it will be almost like the old days crowds. DAMNED SHIOK (...and siong!)

    But you see, in order to be a good photographer, one must not walk away from challenges, but learn to LOVE a challenge because each challenge presents an opportunity to learn, and improve.
    You're right. But I am not photographer. Not advisable for young ladies like me to go to crowded places.

  10. #1050
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLII

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    WHo is nick? Ginger is up there for adoption???
    nick is a pet photographer.
    he's my friend

    and... still no one wants to start a new season?
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  11. #1051

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLII

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    that one not your ginger. is other gingers
    your ginger is with someone derek's cousin gave up for adoption to ~
    ah??? me blur
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  12. #1052
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLII

    no new season?

  13. #1053

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLII

    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    nick is a pet photographer.
    he's my friend

    and... still no one wants to start a new season?
    You know Nicholas before CS?

  14. #1054

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLII

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    no new season?
    Let's make each season 2K!

    Special for New Year period!

  15. #1055

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLII

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    ah??? me blur
    tupi > derek > derek's cousin > someone.

    the someone is derek's cousin's friend if i'm not wrong, someone trustable
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  16. #1056

  17. #1057
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLII

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    You know Nicholas before CS?
    i knew him from uni, not from cs
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  18. #1058

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLII

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    tupi > derek > derek's cousin > someone.

    the someone is derek's cousin's friend if i'm not wrong, someone trustable
    i tot derek is adopting her??? He didt tell me that GInger is with someone else.
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3284348515253

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •