Page 16 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6111415161718212641 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 320 of 987

Thread: ClubSnap XPERT11 Season 3 Thread 1. JAVAStars will spank u all!

  1. #301
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: ClubSnap XPERT11 Season 3 Thread 1. JAVAStars will spank u all!

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post

    because u never pay them well..
    give 1,000,000 econs for win bonus..bao tio..
    when u said give them 1000000 econ for the win is each or share among the team?

    I also got no $$$

  2. #302
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: ClubSnap XPERT11 Season 3 Thread 1. JAVAStars will spank u all!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    seem like this season most of you aiming for the toilet bowl
    I sacrifice, kio sai and win the title

    wa lau... ur team so strong. confirm is u win liao leh


    the red son of heaven will look forward to collecting S$0.10/ per toilet entry liao.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  3. #303
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: ClubSnap XPERT11 Season 3 Thread 1. JAVAStars will spank u all!

    Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    it's time to sign some ah peks again
    yah..encourage senior citizens to work! S'pore gov stand.
    Next time u see S.league all uncles 60+ yrs old one.
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  4. #304
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: ClubSnap XPERT11 Season 3 Thread 1. JAVAStars will spank u all!

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    when u said give them 1000000 econ for the win is each or share among the team?

    I also got no $$$
    share among the team.



    let me gif u a tip...


    when u're on a losing streak n ur team form is low, u mux gif them a big win bonus for the next game.




    tas how i won the league last season, amid calls of kelong n lelong.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  5. #305
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: ClubSnap XPERT11 Season 3 Thread 1. JAVAStars will spank u all!

    Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    it's time to sign some ah peks again
    cannot lei.... must sell then got $$$ prob is no buyers! so no ah peks!

  6. #306
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: ClubSnap XPERT11 Season 3 Thread 1. JAVAStars will spank u all!

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    yah..encourage senior citizens to work! S'pore gov stand.
    Next time u see S.league all uncles 60+ yrs old one.
    S League is play golf one ah?
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  7. #307
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    A village in a forest
    Posts
    1,515

    Default Re: ClubSnap XPERT11 Season 3 Thread 1. JAVAStars will spank u all!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    yr xmm reach puberty liao boh?
    Don't worry all legal age liao
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

  8. #308
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: ClubSnap XPERT11 Season 3 Thread 1. JAVAStars will spank u all!

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    when u said give them 1000000 econ for the win is each or share among the team?

    I also got no $$$
    win bonus is share one lah..if each person get i must have at least 11mil per game leh..
    u must be poor to win big..haha
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  9. #309
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: ClubSnap XPERT11 Season 3 Thread 1. JAVAStars will spank u all!

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    cannot lei.... must sell then got $$$ prob is no buyers! so no ah peks!
    sell ur talents la!!!

    jus like me. now my team more or less set liao. new talents come in all sell.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  10. #310

    Default Re: ClubSnap XPERT11 Season 3 Thread 1. JAVAStars will spank u all!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    wa lau... ur team so strong. confirm is u win liao leh


    the red son of heaven will look forward to collecting S$0.10/ per toilet entry liao.

    i dun think my team is the strongest
    but i am enjoying the stay at the top of the table

    time is ripe for slumberpool to upset

  11. #311
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    A village in a forest
    Posts
    1,515

    Default Re: ClubSnap XPERT11 Season 3 Thread 1. JAVAStars will spank u all!

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Duno why lei...play defensive buang! play not to defensive also buang! Maybe too young n inexperience thats the reason i can thinkk of!
    Please always buang
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

  12. #312
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: ClubSnap XPERT11 Season 3 Thread 1. JAVAStars will spank u all!

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    win bonus is share one lah..if each person get i must have at least 11mil per game leh..
    u must be poor to win big..haha

    nvr underestimate the $$ of royal flushers ok!!!

    S$0.10/ per entry to toilet, they huat ah!!!!



    can sign s8 la... s9 la.... waseh...

    but still buanging. hahahaha
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  13. #313
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: ClubSnap XPERT11 Season 3 Thread 1. JAVAStars will spank u all!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    share among the team.



    let me gif u a tip...


    when u're on a losing streak n ur team form is low, u mux gif them a big win bonus for the next game.




    tas how i won the league last season, amid calls of kelong n lelong.


    Thanks! Now i know!

  14. #314
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: ClubSnap XPERT11 Season 3 Thread 1. JAVAStars will spank u all!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    S League is play golf one ah?
    S.League is play gorli one..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  15. #315

    Default Re: ClubSnap XPERT11 Season 3 Thread 1. JAVAStars will spank u all!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    sell ur talents la!!!

    jus like me. now my team more or less set liao. new talents come in all sell.

    yeah, fresh meat worth more
    virgin can fetch lagi more


    sell! sell! sell!!!

  16. #316
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: ClubSnap XPERT11 Season 3 Thread 1. JAVAStars will spank u all!

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    S.League is play gorli one..
    wa kauz... old skool siah


    remember i pri. sch used to play one... now i 18.


    draw a circle and a line not far under the circle, then put the gorlis inside the circle n stand behind the line to whack the gorlis...
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  17. #317
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    A village in a forest
    Posts
    1,515

    Default Re: ClubSnap XPERT11 Season 3 Thread 1. JAVAStars will spank u all!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    i dun think my team is the strongest
    but i am enjoying the stay at the top of the table

    time is ripe for slumberpool to upset
    How to upset. I only have 2 skill 7 ah peks. The most I can only use my xmm to distract
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

  18. #318
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: ClubSnap XPERT11 Season 3 Thread 1. JAVAStars will spank u all!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    S League is play golf one ah?
    Play GORLI one..

  19. #319
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    A village in a forest
    Posts
    1,515

    Default Re: ClubSnap XPERT11 Season 3 Thread 1. JAVAStars will spank u all!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    nvr underestimate the $$ of royal flushers ok!!!

    S$0.10/ per entry to toilet, they huat ah!!!!



    can sign s8 la... s9 la.... waseh...

    but still buanging. hahahaha
    Better check your food for laxatives then
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

  20. #320

    Default Re: ClubSnap XPERT11 Season 3 Thread 1. JAVAStars will spank u all!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    wa kauz... old skool siah


    remember i pri. sch used to play one... now i 18.


    draw a circle and a line not far under the circle, then put the gorlis inside the circle n stand behind the line to whack the gorlis...


    classic!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •