Thread: Online Gaming on Youths

icyb00i
    Guests

Default Online Gaming on Youths

Hi everyone,

I am a student from Temasek Design School and I have been reccomended by some of my friends to this site for a great photography community. i have looked through many articles here and yeap, I have to say you guys do have a comprehensive list of information here.

Currently I need some help with my subjects. We are currently required to post in a forum, to find out more for a certain topic, and my topic is to discuss the impact of online gaming on youths. Really boring, had no choice because we had to choose from the lecturer's list. Maybe some of you guys could help me out here?

I know some people would ask me to do a google search, but yea we kinda require people to post in forums for us to complete the subject.

Maybe I'll start by posting some stuff.
    Last edited by icyb00i; 13th January 2009 at 01:17 PM.

vince123123
    Guests

Default Re: Online Gaming on Youths

Eh so what does this have to do with photography? Or am I getting you wrongly if I say that you're just posting around any forum, and happened to pick this one as one of them?

icyb00i
    Guests

Well, actually I'm into photography and I always visit the forums, though I do not own an account. haha

Quote Originally Posted by icyb00i View Post
    Well, actually I'm into photography and I always visit the forums, though I do not own an account. haha
    Right. Without an account, how did you access the various forums?

Anyway, you still have not answered Vince's question. What does online game on youth has to do with photography
    deadpoet
    my portfolio

Don't need account to surf here, just cannot access P&P.

Probably why "Currently Active Users: 924 (403 members and 521 guests)" we have so many guests around.