Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 26

Thread: Abandon Houses @ Seletar Camp

  1. #1
    Moderator PhotoProZero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    NorthEast
    Posts
    1,638

    Default Abandon Houses @ Seletar Camp

    Was out with some fellow Northeast shooters last Sat and we went to Seletar Camp. My first time there shooting and first time shooting such subjects....would appreciate C & C especially on the compostion; overall feel, etc!

    #1 - Altar




    #2 - Abandon Stuff




    #3 - Electric Box




    #4 - Fan

    Last edited by PhotoProZero; 12th January 2009 at 11:35 PM.

  2. #2
    Moderator PhotoProZero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    NorthEast
    Posts
    1,638

    Default Re: Abandon Houses @ Seletar Camp

    and one last one

    #5


  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    昭南島
    Posts
    2,074

    Default Re: Abandon Houses @ Seletar Camp

    Abstract indeed, especially the first 3 pics.
    | Canong 480D mk II | EF 18-55mm LV mk XOXO marco + Bougainvillea-shaped hood |

  4. #4

    Default Re: Abandon Houses @ Seletar Camp

    Some of mine






  5. #5

    Default Re: Abandon Houses @ Seletar Camp






  6. #6
    Moderator PhotoProZero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    NorthEast
    Posts
    1,638

    Default Re: Abandon Houses @ Seletar Camp

    Quote Originally Posted by parampita View Post
    Abstract indeed, especially the first 3 pics.
    Thanks Param, my first time trying...so not too sure abt composition and all.

  7. #7
    Moderator PhotoProZero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    NorthEast
    Posts
    1,638

    Default Re: Abandon Houses @ Seletar Camp

    Quote Originally Posted by aero View Post


    I like this...feels very empty and lonely....

  8. #8
    Member Krisgage's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Clementi, Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    1,320

    Default Re: Abandon Houses @ Seletar Camp

    Nice photos. I like both yours #5 (mysterious feel) and aero's #5 photos (depress feel).

    I was with my friend last Saturday too at the place too. I wonder if your friend and you are the 2 persons we met along the way.
    Last edited by Krisgage; 13th January 2009 at 05:21 PM.
    Canon EOS 70D
    Krisgage flickr

  9. #9
    Moderator PhotoProZero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    NorthEast
    Posts
    1,638

    Default Re: Abandon Houses @ Seletar Camp

    Quote Originally Posted by Krisgage View Post
    Nice photos. I like both yours #5 (mysterious feel) and aero's #5 photos (depress feel).

    I was with my friend last Saturday too at the place too. I wonder if your friend and you are the 2 persons we met along the way.
    Hi Krisgage, thanks! I'm not sure, but there's a group of us in that place and we saw some other pple setting up as if they are filming or something! lol Please share ur photos as well here!

  10. #10
    Member Krisgage's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Clementi, Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    1,320

    Default Re: Abandon Houses @ Seletar Camp

    Quote Originally Posted by PhotoProZero View Post
    Hi Krisgage, thanks! I'm not sure, but there's a group of us in that place and we saw some other pple setting up as if they are filming or something! lol Please share ur photos as well here!
    Hi ,

    I also saw the filming team at the Baker Street old school buidling. They even brought their own power generator. I did not see clearly whats going on there but I heard busting sounds.

    I am with my friend then, both of us holding tripods.

    Here is one of my shot of one of the houses along Edgware Road.

    The details entries are here

    Canon EOS 70D
    Krisgage flickr

  11. #11

    Default Re: Abandon Houses @ Seletar Camp

    Quote Originally Posted by Krisgage View Post
    Hi ,

    I also saw the filming team at the Baker Street old school buidling. They even brought their own power generator. I did not see clearly whats going on there but I heard busting sounds.

    I am with my friend then, both of us holding tripods.

    Here is one of my shot of one of the houses along Edgware Road.

    The details entries are here


    yo bro, it seems like you're into cosplay shoot and i was wondering if this can happen in seletar camp. i'm looking to going back there to explore more eerie buildings. it's so full of character.

  12. #12
    Member Krisgage's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Clementi, Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    1,320

    Default Re: Abandon Houses @ Seletar Camp

    Quote Originally Posted by All Blue View Post
    yo bro, it seems like you're into cosplay shoot and i was wondering if this can happen in seletar camp. i'm looking to going back there to explore more eerie buildings. it's so full of character.
    It can be done in seletar camp. However, for cosplay, it has to see which anime, because it may be from different time era. I am going back again to complete my Seletar Exploration series before everything is expunged !
    Canon EOS 70D
    Krisgage flickr

  13. #13

    Default Re: Abandon Houses @ Seletar Camp

    Quote Originally Posted by Krisgage View Post
    It can be done in seletar camp. However, for cosplay, it has to see which anime, because it may be from different time era. I am going back again to complete my Seletar Exploration series before everything is expunged !
    if you are going, pm me. i might just join you guys

  14. #14

    Default Re: Abandon Houses @ Seletar Camp

    Quote Originally Posted by Krisgage View Post
    Nice photos. I like both yours #5 (mysterious feel) and aero's #5 photos (depress feel).

    I was with my friend last Saturday too at the place too. I wonder if your friend and you are the 2 persons we met along the way.

    Thanks, maybe B&W will enhanced the depress mood.

  15. #15

    Default Re: Abandon Houses @ Seletar Camp

    A few more from me.






  16. #16

    Default Re: Abandon Houses @ Seletar Camp

    Here's my take of the place with a borrowed 35mm F2 prime. Thanks to Kimura_papaya

    Here at this junction, opposite Blk 389 is the PLACE


    The Cook House


    Logistics is Combat Power


    Now it's all sealed up

  17. #17
    Member Krisgage's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Clementi, Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    1,320

    Default Re: Abandon Houses @ Seletar Camp

    The room at the old school building at Baker Street

    Canon EOS 70D
    Krisgage flickr

  18. #18
    Member Krisgage's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Clementi, Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    1,320

    Default Re: Abandon Houses @ Seletar Camp

    Quote Originally Posted by All Blue View Post
    yo bro, it seems like you're into cosplay shoot and i was wondering if this can happen in seletar camp. i'm looking to going back there to explore more eerie buildings. it's so full of character.
    Quote Originally Posted by All Blue View Post
    if you are going, pm me. i might just join you guys
    Ok sure !
    Canon EOS 70D
    Krisgage flickr

  19. #19
    Member Krisgage's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Clementi, Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    1,320

    Default Re: Abandon Houses @ Seletar Camp

    Looks like we are having the same subjects. :bsmilies:

    This is the corridor of the classroom



    The other corridor

    Last edited by Krisgage; 14th January 2009 at 12:05 AM.
    Canon EOS 70D
    Krisgage flickr

  20. #20

    Default Re: Abandon Houses @ Seletar Camp

    Quote Originally Posted by PhotoProZero View Post
    and one last one

    #5

    nice. a more unique serie of seletar camp i had seen. got the eerie feel indeed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •