Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Mos burger wrapper

  1. #1

    Default Mos burger wrapper

    Hi guys, anyone of you here in the food packaging industry? I need to know what exactly is the official name of the MOS burger wrapper(the foam ones mainly for their rice burgers) called. Can anyone advise? and if possible, know of any suppliers? Thanks loads!

    BTW, i already google-ed, yahoo-ed and yellow page-ed alrd, but still cannot find.

  2. #2

    Default Re: Mos burger wrapper

    try asking skp outlets.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Outside the Dry Box.

    Default Re: Mos burger wrapper

    Quote Originally Posted by dragos View Post
    try asking skp outlets.
    most of them are in those outlets are shopkeepers only... not technical specialist.

    i think the best is to call them at their factory. 6545 2828

    else probably a better bet is go to tekkamall, highest level selling plastic bags and packing materials and also those party stuff... some of them quite knowledgeable.

    what i think should be foamed polystyrene or foamed polyethylene.
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  4. #4

    Default Re: Mos burger wrapper

    hi, erm thanks for the info! haha, but i doubt SKP will have la... anyway, yeah, i will go tekka mall to find out more.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts