Thread: Shots at Pengerang

Default Shots at Pengerang

After a long day cycling, my other hobby(photography) took over and im totally engrossed in my "wife" of mine.... taking shots of beautiful scenes for everlasting memories...

comments pls!

Sunset@ pengarang

Road to Pengerang

Footsteps

Sunrise

Another Beach shot

i like the sunset shot
    San Francisco Bay Area California Wedding Photographer
    www.thisisitphotograpy.com

Quote Originally Posted by CoExist
    After a long day cycling, my other hobby(photography) took over and im totally engrossed in my "wife" of mine.... taking shots of beautiful scenes for everlasting memories...

comments pls!

Sunset@ pengarang

Road to Pengerang

Footsteps

Sunrise

Another Beach shot
    CoExist,

Was jsut wondering how did you get there? By ferry or did you drive up? Was thinking of catching the landscape there but dunno how to get there by car.

Did you happen to try the seafood there? Its cheap and pretty good...

CoExist must have cycle there, he said "long day cycling" mah!

Thumbs up

went to changi village the jetty... same jetty to pulau ubin... took a boat ride there.. 45mins long to pengerang jetty, then cycled approx 15km odd to the town.. .n YEAH i ate the seafood there,... cheap n nice... the chinese aircon seafood shop... and also ate the chee chor fun... not the spore black suace kind... v nice! then cycled abt 5-7km to the chalet where stay.. abt RM50 a night for a chalet.. no aircon. A/C need RM70 anyway it was full up thats why took the non aircon... took many shots actually if u look ard in my folder, i tried a shot at the stars.. so bright!!! 5min exposure...

if u go by car, u can try by going towards the direction of KOTA TINGGI, when u pass by the town, look for directions towards DESARU once there, u will meet a junction where if u turn right, u go to pengarang town, turn left goes desaru... rough guage coz my fnd did cycled from the woodlands chkpt way... v siong!

Quote Originally Posted by CoExist
    went to changi village the jetty... same jetty to pulau ubin... took a boat ride there.. 45mins long to pengerang jetty, then cycled approx 15km odd to the town.. .n YEAH i ate the seafood there,... cheap n nice... the chinese aircon seafood shop... and also ate the chee chor fun... not the spore black suace kind... v nice! then cycled abt 5-7km to the chalet where stay.. abt RM50 a night for a chalet.. no aircon. A/C need RM70 anyway it was full up thats why took the non aircon... took many shots actually if u look ard in my folder, i tried a shot at the stars.. so bright!!! 5min exposure...

if u go by car, u can try by going towards the direction of KOTA TINGGI, when u pass by the town, look for directions towards DESARU once there, u will meet a junction where if u turn right, u go to pengarang town, turn left goes desaru... rough guage coz my fnd did cycled from the woodlands chkpt way... v siong!
    Yup went there by the same route that you did. Was hoping that perhaps you knew the way there by car...hehe. Went there with some friends for seafood but it was just a day trip. Did not spend the nite there.

Think the scenery is very rustic and would like to capture it on film. The last time we were just rushing for time so did not have the chance to shoot....oh well...maybe I'll cycle there too...haha

Thanks for the info.
    Last edited by coke21; 26th September 2003 at 04:04 PM.

you went by the plantations or you went by the coastal road?

Quote Originally Posted by YSLee
    you went by the plantations or you went by the coastal road?
    interested to go??? hehhee... dun forget mi hor......

went by road ...coz it was raining quite heavily, so i better not bring my friends to the plantations, later get stuck in mud ... or other complications... anyway yeah the place is v gd for taking rustic shots or scenics of plantations.. unfortunately, it was raining, so i didnt dare to bring out my camera...

yo bro !
    nice pics there !
    : )