Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Kodak Ektar 100 Color Negative Film

Default Re: Kodak Ektar 100 Color Negative Film

Quote Originally Posted by gohaj View Post
    answer is yes but not sure if anymore left after i look at this @ http://www.flickr.com/photos/tang_yiming/4115049620/
    Went there yesterday and they still had plenty of stock. 20+ rolls in the window, another 1..2 packages (10 rolls each) in the cabinet). Just got my roll when they started switching off lights
    EOS

how much is the current ektar 100 price (35mm) at ruby? if anyone knows do update. thanks lots.

$7.50 @ Ruby when I bought last week.

Cheapest $7 @ Oriental but they are out of stock

I find their 16 Base scanning not better than a flatbed scanner. Their scan at 1X ok but anything more I think they do too much of sharpening, corrected white balance and exposure. When I go 2X, I see lots of noise. I only scanned 2 rolls of slides so far.
    Also when I took them back and scan on my Canoscan 8800F, they are not flat and I have to keep them under stacks of magazine for now. The commercial machine probably have clamped AN glass to ensure the slide is flat.

Has anyone tried scans from Konota or Color Lab (I think they use Frontier which I am not sure if any better than Noritsu)

Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    fotohub's scan results are the best...but is quite expensive compared to Triple D or Grace Photo...U get what u pay for!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234