Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Studio Model Shoot - for Newbies

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    NOooooooooooooooooooooo cannot.

But.. if you lend me ur D100 + 50mm f/1.4, I'll say yes

Shouldn't be a prob, think also hard to fill up the rest of the slots. Can I be a 'sifu' to the newbies and then I can shoot 2 more times?

Cheers.
    maybe u b my sifu. at least since i'm yr tudi, u prob wun smash up my canon. u could carry on smashing the others' though.

Gunjack & offspring, you guys want to join? Dont worry, we are actually a bunch of friendly people doing for fun only, we wont bite.

Deregistered

Hi Astin, when you're done with the list of participants, kindly let me have a look at the pic of the model you'll be hiring. Thanks

astin.. i'm interested.. but would like to know more details first such as how the model looks like, is she chinese, or so

i think it would be useful if you can sorta post a pic of the model and all that.. i mean for every shoot..

at least people don't like go there expecting someone of some sort of face and all but don't get what they want..

like for eg. i personally like my model to be a "cool" person.. can smile but not the smiley smiley type.. would like a "moody" model.. sorta thing.. so perhaps you can post a picture of the model's face at least first.. ?

For all those who are interested to join, pls pm me your phone number quickly. I am finalizing the details and model very soon. (Very pretty model, dont worry. Click my www for recent photo shoot samples.)

Deregistered

Astin, when you're done confirming the details, would it be possible to show us how to get there?
    Last edited by espn; 29th September 2003 at 05:36 PM.

Address for the studio,

Astin, when you're done confirming the details, would it be possible to show us how to get there?

Take the MRT to Simei MRT station, board bus No 9, alight before the Loyang Industrial Estate. You will be able to see a few block of Red condo opposite.

We have 2 more vacancies for this event. If anyone still interested to join, you can pm/email/sms me.

Deregistered

Thanks pcman.

I will meet up with all the participants on Wed 7pm at Peninsular foodcourt. Anyone want to come and look-see can join me in the foodcourt. Look for the guy with very short hair.

Deregistered

Hi Astin,

Had a wonderful time today with the model and the studio. Had to admit it's a whole new experience and meeting up with AJ23, Cool_VIR, EOS500N, rty and others.

Had to admit it was a fruitful session and newbies really have nothing to worry about.

Shoot shoot shoot!!!

Hi Astin,

Had a wonderful time today with the model and the studio. Had to admit it's a whole new experience and meeting up with AJ23, Cool_VIR, EOS500N, rty and others.

Had to admit it was a fruitful session and newbies really have nothing to worry about.

Shoot shoot shoot!!!
    Yes, I think everyone just enjoyed shooting and learning together. We deviated slightly from the original plan, but that is for your own good!

Deregistered

I don't think we deviated, I feel it was good to deviate actually, we had chance to try out everything and everything.

Sorry folks, I hogged her to pose for what I want, perhaps I should have given all the rest a chance to pose. My apologies

As a form of apology, please claim a kiss from Astina

I don't think we deviated, I feel it was good to deviate actually, we had chance to try out everything and everything.

Sorry folks, I hogged her to pose for what I want, perhaps I should have given all the rest a chance to pose. My apologies

Haha, you are a funny man, espn.
    We have many more events in plan, dont worry you are newbies or oldbies, as long as you can hold a camera, everyone is welcome.

Hi Astin,

Shoot shoot shoot!!!
    finally got my pc up n working! its been a great shoot last sat. hope 2 work with u guys again. cheers!

its ok lah. anyway most of us have no idea wat 2 do. u got the ball rolling n we gradually picked up momentum from there.

oh no i missed the shoot

eh will there be another similar shoot organised soon?

studio model shoot for newbies?

Quote Originally Posted by AqUaRiU5
    oh no i missed the shoot

eh will there be another similar shoot organised soon?

studio model shoot for newbies?
    Sure, if you are keen, I can organize another round then. What is your prefered dates?

I will be at SEED on Wed 7pm, you can look for me for chit-chat and see some sample photos.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12