Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 100

Thread: 25th Jan 2009 < MA*MA*MI*A, HERE THEY COME!! MY MY, HOW CAN YOU RESIST THEM!! >

  1. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Anfield Road,Liverpool L4 0TH
    Posts
    1,657

    Default Re: 25th Jan 2009 < MA*MA*MI*A, HERE THEY COME!! MY MY, HOW CAN YOU RESIST THEM!! >

    Quote Originally Posted by mambostevie View Post
    haha.. gona change new lineup liao..

    MAmbo, MArk (xiaoyang) , MIyake, Andy (intruder)

    haha
    Bro,think this is ur "dreamz idea" lol...But will this turn into reality LoL,haa..
    拍照重要的不是尺度,而是照片帶給大家的感覺.

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Jurong West, Singapore, Singap
    Posts
    10,512

    Default Re: 25th Jan 2009 < MA*MA*MI*A, HERE THEY COME!! MY MY, HOW CAN YOU RESIST THEM!! >

    Quote Originally Posted by XiaoYang View Post
    Ano Matisuki-san nihon-jin desu ka??
    aku datou wo.. haha..

    Quote Originally Posted by XiaoYang View Post
    Arh,wat's for breakfast?Abalone?Beers?Crabs?
    apple, banana and carrot only.. haha.. u bring ice cream la..

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Jurong West, Singapore, Singap
    Posts
    10,512

    Default Re: 25th Jan 2009 < MA*MA*MI*A, HERE THEY COME!! MY MY, HOW CAN YOU RESIST THEM!! >

    Quote Originally Posted by XiaoYang View Post
    Bro,think this is ur "dreamz idea" lol...But will this turn into reality LoL,haa..

    can consider to be done.. haha.. juz happen to think of your dream team "MELT" hahaha.. :P

  4. #24
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Anfield Road,Liverpool L4 0TH
    Posts
    1,657

    Default Re: 25th Jan 2009 < MA*MA*MI*A, HERE THEY COME!! MY MY, HOW CAN YOU RESIST THEM!! >

    Quote Originally Posted by mambostevie View Post
    aku datou wo.. haha..

    I know liao,don't need to explain lol.I done my research already..

    apple, banana and carrot only.. haha.. u bring ice cream la..
    Arh,ice-cream again...??
    拍照重要的不是尺度,而是照片帶給大家的感覺.

  5. #25
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Anfield Road,Liverpool L4 0TH
    Posts
    1,657

    Default Re: 25th Jan 2009 < MA*MA*MI*A, HERE THEY COME!! MY MY, HOW CAN YOU RESIST THEM!! >

    Quote Originally Posted by mambostevie View Post
    can consider to be done.. haha.. juz happen to think of your dream team "MELT" hahaha.. :P
    Arh "MELT",我不明白 ..
    Maybe can tell me personally,scare later rumours "flying around".
    拍照重要的不是尺度,而是照片帶給大家的感覺.

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Jurong West, Singapore, Singap
    Posts
    10,512

    Default Re: 25th Jan 2009 < MA*MA*MI*A, HERE THEY COME!! MY MY, HOW CAN YOU RESIST THEM!! >

    Quote Originally Posted by XiaoYang View Post
    Arh "MELT",我不明白 ..
    Maybe can tell me personally,scare later rumours "flying around".

    haha... :x

    Updates

    1. intruder
    2. xiaoyang
    3. majest1c
    4.
    5.
    6.
    .
    ,
    ,
    24.

  7. #27
    Senior Member bEnd1ck's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    behind the viewfinder
    Posts
    2,199

    Default Re: 25th Jan 2009 < MA*MA*MI*A, HERE THEY COME!! MY MY, HOW CAN YOU RESIST THEM!! >

    Quote Originally Posted by XiaoYang View Post
    Arh "MELT",我不明白 ..
    Maybe can tell me personally,scare later rumours "flying around".
    hmmmm M & E, just add in LT??? add ing somemore become MELTing?

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Jurong West, Singapore, Singap
    Posts
    10,512

    Default Re: 25th Jan 2009 < MA*MA*MI*A, HERE THEY COME!! MY MY, HOW CAN YOU RESIST THEM!! >

    Updates

    1. intruder
    2. xiaoyang
    3. majest1c
    4. copycat
    5. bendick (P)
    6.
    7.
    8.
    .
    ,
    ,
    24.[/QUOTE]

    Quote Originally Posted by bEnd1ck View Post
    hmmmm M & E, just add in LT??? add ing somemore become MELTing?
    ya hor ..亏你想得出这个, you are oso very creative too..hahaha.. tis call.. 一山还有一山高..
    MELTing will become very obvious.. hahaha.. xiaoyang not my fault..

  9. #29

    Default Re: 25th Jan 2009 < MA*MA*MI*A, HERE THEY COME!! MY MY, HOW CAN YOU RESIST THEM!! >

    Will be flying off on 24th, thus can't support. But anyway I will be bringing back something useful for you.

  10. #30
    Senior Member bEnd1ck's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    behind the viewfinder
    Posts
    2,199

    Default Re: 25th Jan 2009 < MA*MA*MI*A, HERE THEY COME!! MY MY, HOW CAN YOU RESIST THEM!! >

    Quote Originally Posted by mambostevie View Post


    ya hor ..亏你想得出这个, you are oso very creative too..hahaha.. tis call.. 一山还有一山高..
    MELTing will become very obvious.. hahaha.. xiaoyang not my fault..
    I not creative la... but I think I have same taste as xiaoyang. So can roughly guess.

  11. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Jurong West, Singapore, Singap
    Posts
    10,512

    Default Re: 25th Jan 2009 < MA*MA*MI*A, HERE THEY COME!! MY MY, HOW CAN YOU RESIST THEM!! >

    Quote Originally Posted by onedollar View Post
    Will be flying off on 24th, thus can't support. But anyway I will be bringing back something useful for you.
    flight delay then can come le.. going where?? dun come back after chu 15 le..coz u r qualify to give me something when i pay u cny visiting le.. haha.. useful hmmm.. decent or funny or naughty one.. but i dun mind D3 hahaa..

    Quote Originally Posted by bEnd1ck View Post
    I not creative la... but I think I have same taste as xiaoyang. So can roughly guess.
    hahahaa.. M&E power very strong le, plus LTing or LTA more power le.. haha.. must act fast before ppl stole my idea..haha..

    must keep the secret identities k.. haha..

    waiting for to see ya shots today le.. with new toy ones.. must be power shots

  12. #32
    Senior Member bEnd1ck's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    behind the viewfinder
    Posts
    2,199

    Default Re: 25th Jan 2009 < MA*MA*MI*A, HERE THEY COME!! MY MY, HOW CAN YOU RESIST THEM!! >

    haha... today lighting around the area so flat.. difficult la.

    LTA!! yeah! i thought of that yesterday too... but MELTA doesnt sound nice. haha

  13. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Jurong West, Singapore, Singap
    Posts
    10,512

    Default Re: 25th Jan 2009 < MA*MA*MI*A, HERE THEY COME!! MY MY, HOW CAN YOU RESIST THEM!! >

    Quote Originally Posted by bEnd1ck View Post
    haha... today lighting around the area so flat.. difficult la.

    LTA!! yeah! i thought of that yesterday too... but MELTA doesnt sound nice. haha
    great mind think alike..haha.. today lighting was good for my OL... haha.. maybe she already wore the "reflector" material clothing liao..haha.. good weather.. think long time nv have such a good shoot..

  14. #34

    Default Re: 25th Jan 2009 < MA*MA*MI*A, HERE THEY COME!! MY MY, HOW CAN YOU RESIST THEM!! >

    Quote Originally Posted by mambostevie View Post
    hahahaa.. M&E power very strong le, plus LTing or LTA more power le.. haha.. must act fast before ppl stole my idea..haha..

    must keep the secret identities k.. haha..
    like open secret lehz
    My flickr! Album - Sony a6000 (CZ 24-70) / CZ 85 F1.4
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/montoyasg/

  15. #35
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Jurong West, Singapore, Singap
    Posts
    10,512

    Smile Re: 25th Jan 2009 < MA*MA*MI*A, HERE THEY COME!! MY MY, HOW CAN YOU RESIST THEM!! >

    Quote Originally Posted by MontoyaSG View Post
    like open secret lehz
    haha.. waitin to see ya ANGEL OL photos too.. post here to support her!! haa

    oso can support by signing up :P

    Updates

    1. intruder
    2. xiaoyang
    3. majest1c
    4. copycat
    5. bendick (P)
    6. peteryeo
    7.
    8.
    .
    ,
    ,
    24.

  16. #36
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Anfield Road,Liverpool L4 0TH
    Posts
    1,657

    Default Re: 25th Jan 2009 < MA*MA*MI*A, HERE THEY COME!! MY MY, HOW CAN YOU RESIST THEM!! >

    Quote Originally Posted by mambostevie View Post

    hahahaa.. M&E power very strong le, plus LTing or LTA more power le.. haha.. must act fast before ppl stole my idea..haha..

    must keep the secret identities k.. haha..
    Arh,what's is "Melta" i only heard of Delta Lol..
    "LTA",enlighten me pls?????
    拍照重要的不是尺度,而是照片帶給大家的感覺.

  17. #37

    Default Re: 25th Jan 2009 < MA*MA*MI*A, HERE THEY COME!! MY MY, HOW CAN YOU RESIST THEM!! >

    Quote Originally Posted by mambostevie View Post
    haha.. waitin to see ya ANGEL OL photos too.. post here to support her!! haa

    oso can support by signing up :P

    Updates

    1. intruder
    2. xiaoyang
    3. majest1c
    4. copycat
    5. bendick (P)
    6. peteryeo
    7.
    8.
    .
    ,
    ,
    24.
    have to confirm that i'm free on that day first before i can confirm.

    btw one shot from today's shoot

    My flickr! Album - Sony a6000 (CZ 24-70) / CZ 85 F1.4
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/montoyasg/

  18. #38
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Anfield Road,Liverpool L4 0TH
    Posts
    1,657

    Default Re: 25th Jan 2009 < MA*MA*MI*A, HERE THEY COME!! MY MY, HOW CAN YOU RESIST THEM!! >

    Quote Originally Posted by mambostevie View Post
    great mind think alike..haha.. today lighting was good for my OL... haha.. maybe she already wore the "reflector" material clothing liao..haha.. good weather.. think long time nv have such a good shoot..
    Yes,very good..Angel is super "good" today.
    拍照重要的不是尺度,而是照片帶給大家的感覺.

  19. #39
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Anfield Road,Liverpool L4 0TH
    Posts
    1,657

    Default Re: 25th Jan 2009 < MA*MA*MI*A, HERE THEY COME!! MY MY, HOW CAN YOU RESIST THEM!! >

    Saw PY in the list..But DC no news yet??
    拍照重要的不是尺度,而是照片帶給大家的感覺.

  20. #40

    Default Re: 25th Jan 2009 < MA*MA*MI*A, HERE THEY COME!! MY MY, HOW CAN YOU RESIST THEM!! >

    Me sure come. Have so much dishes and cooked rice; how can don't have my share...
    Huat ah.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •