FAQ's from yesterday, answered...
Yes, the plush ducks will be available for sale. I hope to have everything up and running to take orders next week. The first 50 orders will receive a free signed WTD poster. I'm really happy with how they turned out. They are a great size for sitting on your desk, hanging on your backpack, or waving at uncooperative children. I hope to have them available for domestic and international shipping. Mailing list subscribers will get first dibs. Stay tuned.
As a public service to the illiterate, I animate each Friday's strip. I'm currently pushing for a DVD, with all the animated strips, to be included with the upcoming WTD book scheduled for this September (to be published by Andrews McMeel Publishing). I'm often asked "how do you do that". So here's a little secret - I went to college for animation, so I'm highly educated in the art of orchestrating a warehouse full of overseas child laborers.
Director’s Commentary: This strip was inspired by a real-life experience. I did an appearance a couple of summers ago and a nice, young man (with his wife and new baby) wasted 20 minutes of my time pretending to be interested in the strip. In the end he wanted me to join him in selling energy drinks and electronics. What part of 2 kids, 2 jobs, 2 bands did he not understand?! What's the least obvious pyramid scheme? Discuss...
© 2009 Aaron Johnson

More...