Thread: Questions on TC

Default Questions on TC

Hi guys, I currently have a S602Z with a 52mm adaptor and a 52-55mm convertor. My CloseUp filter is 55mm.

Any cheap/good TC(1.7-2x) you guys would recommend me???

How do I use my CloseUp filter with the TC?? Between the TC and the adaptor???

Thanx
    Sony a7rii + Batis 2/25
    Gitzo 1530 + Markins Q3

Olympus Tcon-17, cost about $140 brand new. Don't think you can use a close-up filter with that though... but i could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Hein
    Hi guys, I currently have a S602Z with a 52mm adaptor and a 52-55mm convertor. My CloseUp filter is 55mm.

Any cheap/good TC(1.7-2x) you guys would recommend me???

How do I use my CloseUp filter with the TC?? Between the TC and the adaptor???

Thanx
    Yeah you can use the close up filter in between the adaptor and the TC as long the TC thread is 55mm. It will allows you to be able to focus slightly further away from the subject then using with the close up filter alone but the magnification may be slightly smaller than using the close up filter alone. Otherwise you will have to find a TC with thread that allows you to screw on another Close up filter in front, and most likely you will have to buy another bigger close up filter.
    -Express yourself not in words-
    http://www.majere2sg.com