Thread: Xperio Production Presents: Lady in Red YOUR IN LUCK Budget Shoot @ $18, 18th Jan 200

Default Xperio Production Presents: Lady in Red YOUR IN LUCK Budget Shoot @ $18, 18th Jan 200

All of us are preparing for Lunar New Year and 3 LUCKY things you will experience in this YOUR IN LUCK Budget Shoot:
    1. Luck always comes lucky with the number '8' and we priced this shoot at just $18 for 3 of our lovely models!
    2. All the models wil be red and that we present to you Lady in Red!
    3. Each of you will receive a red packet with a 4D slip for luck. Hope you strike on Sunday's 4D!

DATE:
    11th Jan 2008, Sunday

THEME:
    Lady in Red

Dress:
    2 sets of Red dresses for Lunar New Year

MODELS:
    Yiwen
    Mindy
    Vanessa T

BENEFITS:
    Light Refrehsment will be provided

SCHEDULES:
    9.30am to 11.30am

RATIO OF PHOTOGRAPHERS:
    Minimum 1:3
    Maximum 1:6
    *9 to start theme shoot

PRICE:
    $18

HOW TO SIGN UP:
    1. Kindly PM with your Name, Forum Nick, Mobile Number, Email and the session(s) you are interested to reserve a slot.
    2. Payment details will then be sent to you via SMS.
    3. Shoot details will be sent to you via SMS after payment is made.

APPRECIATION:
    I want to send out a big THANK YOU to all the photographers whom supported out shoot. We will seek your advise and improve on our work. Thank you once again for the chance.
    Support my Theme Shoots!

Default Re: Xperio Production Presents: Lady in Red YOUR IN LUCK Budget Shoot @ $18, 18th Jan

Mindy

Permission is received from deadpoet photography for the above image.

Yiwen

Thanks to Model for beautiful photos which are photographed and copyrighted by Lawrence.

Vanessa T (Youth Actress / Singer in Hong Kong)

Thanks to Model for beautiful photos which are photographed and copyrighted by Raymond K.
    Support my Theme Shoots!

Default Re: Xperio Production Presents: Lady in Red YOUR IN LUCK Budget Shoot @ $18, 18th Jan

Upz for the day.
    Support my Theme Shoots!