Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 101 to 111 of 111

Thread: Calling Bowlers!!

  1. #101
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: Calling Bowlers!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Dun worry Belinda!

    Believe me, even though no one said it, I suspect ... get a bunch of photogreaphers at a bowling alley and you can be sure there will be cameras and tripods around!

    Actually would be cool to get telephoto or ultra wide angled shots of us delivering the ball!

    Or polishing the lanes!

    Hmm ... ideas, but if wanna do a shoot, have to get permission from the management/manager leh. No use doing a shoot unless it's done properly, meaning there will be tripods, lights, stands etc around ON the lanes or at least in the gutters.
    You wanna get killed or beat up badly by the illegal betters there har? heheheheheh.... They thought policewoman in plain clothings taking evidence photos heheh

  2. #102

    Default Re: Calling Bowlers!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Dun worry Belinda!

    Believe me, even though no one said it, I suspect ... get a bunch of photogreaphers at a bowling alley and you can be sure there will be cameras and tripods around!

    Actually would be cool to get telephoto or ultra wide angled shots of us delivering the ball!

    Or polishing the lanes!

    Hmm ... ideas, but if wanna do a shoot, have to get permission from the management/manager leh. No use doing a shoot unless it's done properly, meaning there will be tripods, lights, stands etc around ON the lanes or at least in the gutters.
    that might be a little expensive though, cause we'll probably have to book the adjacent lanes as well if we wanna shoot, and the management might not approve of tripods and stuff on the lanes/gutters. but it'd be really interesting if we could do it!

    just hope no one washes out the gutter while you've got your camera on your tripod in the gutter.
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

  3. #103

    Default Re: Calling Bowlers!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    You wanna get killed or beat up badly by the illegal betters there har? heheheheheh.... They thought policewoman in plain clothings taking evidence photos heheh
    In a little, cosy ten-lane poly bowling alley? OOUUUuuuuu!!!!

  4. #104

    Default Re: Calling Bowlers!!

    Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    that might be a little expensive though, cause we'll probably have to book the adjacent lanes as well if we wanna shoot, and the management might not approve of tripods and stuff on the lanes/gutters. but it'd be really interesting if we could do it!

    just hope no one washes out the gutter while you've got your camera on your tripod in the gutter.

    Actually doable with just two lanes, but it would have to be at the end lanes where you can at least set up flash on the island.

  5. #105
    Senior Member jOhO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,485

    Default Re: Calling Bowlers!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Jonathan Jonathan Jonathan .....

    Oh yee of leetle faith!

    Cum lain or shine, wet or dry, we are de HOOKERS lemember?

    We will always HOOK, no matter what!

    As for the other matter ...

    I'll leave them to polish your balls, but I would rather they work on my pins!
    there we go, dashed any hope of real girls joining our time... how sad...

  6. #106
    Senior Member jOhO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,485

    Default Re: Calling Bowlers!!

    CS gonna make a new name for itself in the papers...

  7. #107

    Default Re: Calling Bowlers!!

    Quote Originally Posted by jOhO View Post
    there we go, dashed any hope of real girls joining our time... how sad...
    offer to hold their ball.....perhaps you'll get a couple join....
    Running for conservation and ACRES. Donate at http://www.acres.org.sg/donate.html

  8. #108
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    3,530

    Default Re: Calling Bowlers!!

    Quote Originally Posted by belinda85 View Post
    i bowl a bit also.. wanted to do a shoot on bowling but still contemplating. no own ball n shoes who wanna do a shoot with me? haha

    can go CSC to bowl. off peak: $2.20-3 peak: $3-3.60 only
    I did that for one of my photography assignment for my subject , if u been bowling quite often in the alley and know the management there i'm sure they wont mind , just make sure u pick a less crowded off peak hours ...

    some photos to share !

    Ebonite Playmaker on tha rack


    My buddy delivering with the storm street rod pearl !


    my home ground ... just across the road hehe
    Last edited by S11loop; 11th January 2009 at 04:57 AM.

  9. #109
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    3,530

    Default Re: Calling Bowlers!!



    Here's another super lame bowling vid for u guys !

  10. #110

    Default Re: Calling Bowlers!!

    Quote Originally Posted by S11loop View Post
    I did that for one of my photography assignment for my subject , if u been bowling quite often in the alley and know the management there i'm sure they wont mind , just make sure u pick a less crowded off peak hours ...

    some photos to share !

    Ebonite Playmaker on tha rack


    My buddy delivering with the storm street rod pearl !


    my home ground ... just across the road hehe
    KEWL Pix!

    WOW! DT East sure looks changed! Haven't been there in laik ... forever!

  11. #111
    Senior Member wormz777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    2,577

    Default Re: Calling Bowlers!!

    Anyone on for a game before cny? hehe

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •