Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 51 of 51

Thread: Nikon or Canon

  1. #41

    Default Re: Nikon or Canon

    *shrug*

    People get the same shots using sony, pentax, oly...
    Alpha

  2. #42
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Bishan
    Posts
    120

    Default Re: Nikon or Canon

    correct, note that he's not interested in any other than Nikon or Canon

    =^ shrug ^=

  3. #43

    Default Re: Nikon or Canon

    Quote Originally Posted by chris3210 View Post
    correct, note that he's not interested in any other than Nikon or Canon

    =^ shrug ^=
    Many people aren't even aware of the other brands.
    Alpha

  4. #44

    Default Re: Nikon or Canon

    Ask yourself. How many White lenses do you see on the football pitch? When watching the news, how many "red rimmed" L-lenses do you see?

    The answer is CANON rules overall for the speed, reliability and colours.

    However, I respect all other brand users.

  5. #45
    Member serametin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    236

    Default Re: Nikon or Canon

    Quote Originally Posted by earthling82 View Post
    Hi
    Given that I also noted that in the sports photography scene, canon virtually monopolise the scene!! I heard stories from my friend of pro photographers splashing 20K to replace entire nikon kit with canon....

    Correct me if i'm wrong.
    i disagree that canon monopolise the sports photography scene unlesss u can show me any link/proof. to me, d3 is a very gd cam for sport photography.

  6. #46
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    35

    Default Re: Nikon or Canon

    it's canon for me!

  7. #47

    Default Re: Nikon or Canon

    Quote Originally Posted by sabrecruz View Post
    Ask yourself. How many White lenses do you see on the football pitch? When watching the news, how many "red rimmed" L-lenses do you see?

    The answer is CANON rules overall for the speed, reliability and colours.

    However, I respect all other brand users.
    Actually... better ask yourself...

    You wan to spend all that $$$ for getting what you see or not...

    For Canon... onli the 1 series is excellent... the other models down the stream... CMI. hahaha
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  8. #48

    Default Re: Nikon or Canon

    Quote Originally Posted by earthling82 View Post
    Hi

    Thanks for the wonderful replies so far.

    Why I post my thread here is because I'm inclining more to Nikon. Just needed more "Supporting Pillars".

    Seemed like there's only 1 problem with Canon. At the same price range ~$2K, canon offers superior shuttle speed at 1/8000 versus the D90 1/4000. However the D300 matches that but at a vastly different pricing from the D90.

    Given that I also noted that in the sports photography scene, canon virtually monopolise the scene!! I heard stories from my friend of pro photographers splashing 20K to replace entire nikon kit with canon....

    Correct me if i'm wrong.
    Nikon and Canon are good friends.. They tier their camera in the gaps left by the other, so people like us will always be in a dilemma and end of the day some people will adopt both systems.

    Anyway, D90 can shoot videos, if that's important at all.
    Last edited by lsisaxon; 9th January 2009 at 04:41 PM.

  9. #49

    Default Re: Nikon or Canon

    Canon! =d
    Things that cannot be captured on film, I keep in my heart.

  10. #50
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Bishan
    Posts
    120

    Default Re: Nikon or Canon

    Buy Canon if you just want to use white lenses, buy Nikon if you want to take good photographs.

  11. #51
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    the blue planet
    Posts
    610

    Default Re: Nikon or Canon

    Quote Originally Posted by earthling82 View Post
    .....

    Why I post my thread here is because I'm inclining more to Nikon. Just needed more "Supporting Pillars".

    .....
    then get a Nikon and enjoy.
    when you want for a change, get a Canon, Oly, Sony..whatsoever..
    don't get confused by endless comparisons...buy one quick and click around
    to your new cam.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •