Thread: EXPOSE yourself - XL

Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XL

Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    OOhhhh .....

Hmm .....

Hahahahaha~!

Whateber!

But eesh true!

If only she knew of your true powers and capabilities ala all de lubbers peeks and adventures! OMG! She will DIE from admiration! LOLZ!
    Die is too drama.....lucky no have her photo of her face...then the DI devil will reel it's ugly head and make something nasty or two..... or three....or four........

Oh Hai Pear Pear!

Not going CNY shopping toodae?
    I was there already yesterday and there were a lot less people than I had expected.

I don't like crowded places. Afraid of being molested.

Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    Die is too drama.....lucky no have her photo of her face...then the DI devil will reel it's ugly head and make something nasty or two..... or three....or four........
    How...how...haw can eeu say liddat!

Those were werks of pure beauty (and evilz) man!

SIGHZ ... mabbie we could get eeu to fire up the ol hard drive and wicked mouse again! That would be so much fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Pearlang View Post
    I was there already yesterday and there were a lot less people than I had expected.

I don't like crowded places. Afraid of being molested.
    Surprising...tot dat Fridae would be crowded laik siao.

Aiyah, who dare moreorless eeu?

They haben kenar 'poke' by my 5kg tripod yet!

Surprising...tot dat Fridae would be crowded laik siao.

Aiyah, who dare moreorless eeu?

They haben kenar 'poke' by my 5kg tripod yet!
    My friend works in one of the street stalls there and she has been telling me how poor business is this year.

If too many people there, we won't even know who "brushed" past us.

Of course if I know, I will humtum the bugger with my umbrella.

o hai dm.
    your comp is up?
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

My friend works in one of the street stalls there and she has been telling me how poor business is this year.

If too many people there, we won't even know who "brushed" past us.

Of course if I know, I will humtum the bugger with my umbrella.

On some of the days that we went, in the middle fot he week, it was crowded like SIAO!

Then eeu say Flidae not crowded ... was teenkjing of going down soo to kai kai makan makan weef a few photogfrapher friends. Wanna join us?

At any rate, human contact is normal in places like that lah.

Unless people purposely press here poke there, then that one is unacceptable lah. I also ever kenar (I think the person aim wrongly) but he neber forgot it man! The moment I felt 'something' like rubbing from behind, INSTANT pointed part of the elbow WACK in the chest! Of course, the person dun dare gee siao osos mah. Hab to pretend like nothing happened while he was in agony!

Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    o hai dm.
    your comp is up?
    Errr no. I'm living on borrowed time!

On some of the days that we went, in the middle fot he week, it was crowded like SIAO!

Then eeu say Flidae not crowded ... was teenkjing of going down soo to kai kai makan makan weef a few photogfrapher friends. Wanna join us?

Unless people purposely press here poke there, then that one is unacceptable lah. I also ever kenar (I think the person aim wrongly) but he neber forgot it man! The moment I felt 'something' like rubbing from behind, INSTANT pointed part of the elbow WACK in the chest! Of course, the person dun dare gee siao osos mah. Hab to pretend like nothing happened while he was in agony!
    When are you guys going? PM me lah.

Wah, you also kena more-less ted by man, ah? Like that, then I should stick close to you. :

speaking of chinatown, is there/ was there an exposer outing?
    i might wanna take one weekend evening to shoot. (my eyes and fingers are itchy )
    but i'm kinda busy preparing materials for my kids
    haiz....
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

Dunno leh ... freinds hab not replied SMS yet. I think CT there too noisy cannot hear call or SMS. Wait ...

Yeah, I osos kenar one ah long semi-ahpek in toilet before try to use mirror under cubicle, but I gave him a shock of his life! Just as his mirror was coming over s ... l .. o. w.ly to my side, meaning he has to be bending over damned close to the wall, I used all my might and BANGED the partition with my entire body weight! And screamed PEEPING TOM at the top of my voice!

Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    speaking of chinatown, is there/ was there an exposer outing?
    i might wanna take one weekend evening to shoot. (my eyes and fingers are itchy )
    but i'm kinda busy preparing materials for my kids
    haiz....
    Thereb were a few weeknight outings liao. Weekend no waaay to shoot properly because of the crowds.

Dunno leh ... freinds hab not replied SMS yet. I think CT there too noisy cannot hear call or SMS. Wait ...

Yeah, I osos kenar one ah long semi-ahpek in toilet before try to use mirror under cubicle, but I gave him a shock of his life! Just as his mirror was coming over s ... l .. o. w.ly to my side, meaning he has to be bending over damned close to the wall, I used all my might and BANGED the partition with my entire body weight! And screamed PEEPING TOM at the top of my voice!
    *faint*

Men also have to put up with this fear of peeping toms.

*faint*

Men also have to put up with this fear of peeping toms.

Yah. And the worst part is .. not like the peepers yandao or preety boy or sumtink! Most of them are bloody fugly Cheena ah-peks and ah-longs! Wah liew! Duck stalls all closed down liao ah or they too cheap skate or some of them just like the 'thrill'. Got quite a few cases in the past ... came out in papers.

Yah. And the worst part is .. not like the peepers yandao or preety boy or sumtink! Most of them are bloody fugly Cheena ah-peks and ah-longs! Wah liew! Duck stalls all closed down liao ah or they too cheap skate or some of them just like the 'thrill'. Got quite a few cases in the past ... came out in papers.
    Ok lah, I lend you my umbrella so that you can open it while you do your business.

Ok lah, I lend you my umbrella so that you can open it while you do your business.

I think if I take yr brolly into the toilet, I will attract a MOB of peepers!

I did not mean you..... ( as usual) SHE knows who SHE is...I don't wanna point (middle) finger.
    ...aawwww ya know it's cos I loike ya
    Running for conservation and ACRES. Donate at http://www.acres.org.sg/donate.html

Wah, you also kena more-less ted by man, ah? Like that, then I should stick close to you. :
    They'll like that
    Running for conservation and ACRES. Donate at http://www.acres.org.sg/donate.html

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Ice View Post
    ...aawwww ya know it's cos I loike ya

...and you've got such a cute set of tongues - can drive a gal wild....

Page 42 of 51 FirstFirst ... 173237404142434447 ... LastLast