Thread: 9th SAFRA Photographer of the Year Photo Competition Open Judging

Post 9th SAFRA Photographer of the Year Photo Competition Open Judging

The judging for the 9th SAFRA Photographer of the year photo competition will be on this Sunday, participants and the public are welcome to observe.

Date: 11 Jan
    Time: 9.30am
    Venue: SAFRA Mount Faber, Diamond Room (level 2)

Good Luck to all participants!

Default Re: 9th SAFRA Photographer of the Year Photo Competition Open Judging

I can't wait to know the results. I can't go to see the judging due to weekend work.

Advance congrats to the POTY

Hi, can someone kind enough to share the judging results ? Eager to know the results too.

i also had to miss the judging due to personal commitments. anybody has the results?
    Fuji.
    flickr

Quote Originally Posted by oneofakind View Post
    i also had to miss the judging due to personal commitments. anybody has the results?
    Me too..... missed the result.... any kind bros / sis can share the results.....

Thanks

After rounds of juding, there were 2 sets with the highest score.
    The eventual winner won by the judges vote of 3:2 is Mr Danny Kwan.
    The result is subject to the committee's verifications on compliance with the R & R, etc.
    I do not have the names of all the merit and consolation prizes.

There is a members competition and the closing date is this Thur 15 Jan 09. The judging is on Sat 17 Jan 09 at 2.00pm.

For more details, please call SAFRA Telok Blangah. click here
    Last edited by Aim; 13th January 2009 at 01:18 AM. Reason: Wrong Day and add in the time.