Page 37 of 51 FirstFirst ... 12273235363738394247 ... LastLast

Thread: Tang Shooters LVI: TCSS Thread...

Default Re: Tang Shooters LVI: TCSS Thread...

Quote Originally Posted by luna_sea83 View Post
    Wooo, nice indoor shoot
    Quote Originally Posted by Febrita View Post
    Nice shoots, woofie!! I agree with Kang, very very sharp!
    thanks
    Fine print - Anything I posted is strictly my own point of view :)

Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post

祝贺大家新年快乐!
    fwah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

james u gimme idea

Forming : Parents Guild

Guild means an organization of persons with related interests, goals, etc., esp. one formed for mutual aid or protection.

Hi guys, I am thinking of structuring within TS a Parents Guild, no not to discipline the children, but to promote family oriented programs for the shooters.

Its noted that papa and mama shooters are repeatedly shooting alot on their children, restricted to shoot near home and not able to join long hours of shoot. Thus the formation of such guild will spearhead the sharing of tips in shooting infant/toddlers and family portraitures, and encourage family shoots... Guild members is in best position to arrange family day activities... as well as baby TFCDs. In accordance to Gov directives.. well just says that it hopefully can encourage younger shooters to start a family on their own... It can be rather tricky but members restriction is that one has to be married (okie for divorcee or widowed)..

It also structure TS status nicely of being mature and family friendly..

Please consider my proposal... which I will observe before I start (pending the feedbacks) in 7 days from now, onto a separate outing thread.

Agree : (please list your nick)
    1. falconite - for reasons stated

Disagree : (please list your nick and reason)
    Last edited by falconite; 15th January 2009 at 11:17 AM.
    | www.falconite.com | flickr |
    Canon Equipments

Member/Tangshooter

Guild means an organization of persons with related interests, goals, etc., esp. one formed for mutual aid or protection.

Hi guys, I am thinking of structuring within TS a Parents Guild, no not to discipline the children, but to promote family oriented programs for the shooters.

Its noted that papa and mama shooters are repeatedly shooting alot on their children, restricted to shoot near home and not able to join long hours of shoot. Thus the formation of such guild will spearhead the sharing of tips in shooting infant/toddlers and family portraitures, and encourage family shoots... Guild members is in best position to arrange family day activities... as well as baby TFCDs. In accordance to Gov directives.. well just says that it hopefully can encourage younger shooters to start a family on their own... It can be rather tricky but members restriction is that one has to be married (okie for divorcee or widowed)..

Please consider my proposal... which I will observe before I start (pending the feedbacks) in 7 days from now, onto a separate outing thread.

2. lkkang -

Member/Tangshooter

Quote Originally Posted by falconite View Post

Good initiative Gerald!
    adopted pet can? I'm like a papa to my dog..
    maybe i go adopt a baby oso..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

In accordance to Gov directives.. well just says that it hopefully can encourage younger shooters to start a family on their own... It can be rather tricky but members restriction is that one has to be married (okie for divorcee or widowed)..
    ERRR.... question... why singles cannot join if he/she is interested? For example, I can be a good babysit while the parent(s) shoot around.

Not to kick up an argument, just curious...

Member/Tangshooter

Quote Originally Posted by woofmy View Post
    ERRR.... question... why singles cannot join if he/she is interested? For example, I can be a good babysit while the parent(s) shoot around.

I believe the move, is more like a help group kind of thing..where married TSers can help share knowledge beyond photography..like tips on taking care of children, or maybe even sexperience..and not forgetting the joy in gathering families together to go out for shoot.

We shall give respect in decision for opting out Singles.

U can always join the Singles Guild or GWC Guild or TL Guild or XMM Guild or Couples Guild hahahaha..

By having many Guilds..people will no doubt find/feel TSers becoming separatist groups.
    But I would think differently. Cannot type well to explain..make appointment with me to find out why.

Good initiative Gerald!
    adopted pet can? I'm like a papa to my dog..
    maybe i go adopt a baby oso..
    Quote Originally Posted by woofmy View Post

Well, its a support group to gather the parents to shoot (or more parents to join TS) with something common in mind... wife and children...which i mildly suspect that it actually will bored the singles... I maybe wrong (which then give u a reason to disagree with a valid reason)

Parent Guild as its named, will try arrange possible shoot outings around the common limitations of parents... and it DOES NOT mean that singles will be excluded from the activities... but rather it enhance the status of parenthood and in hope more parents will step out in faith to arrange thems like... my kids at the playground... TS toddlers... MRS Tangshooters.. or as such...

Thanks James and Woof.. i hear u.. with gratitude.
    Canon Equipments

I believe the move, is more like a help group kind of thing..where married TSers can help share knowledge beyond photography..like tips on taking care of children, or maybe even sexperience..and not forgetting the joy in gathering families together to go out for shoot.

U can always join the Singles Guild or GWC Guild or TL Guild or XMM Guild or Couples Guild hahahaha..

By having many Guilds..people will no doubt find/feel TSers becoming separatist groups.
    But I would think differently. Cannot type well to explain..make appointment with me to find out why.
    Haaa... your appointment come with coffee?

Thanks James... u speak my mind.

Its not a separatist movement.. cos it drafted and displyed here in clear view to all.. for all....
    Canon Equipments

Member/Tangshooter

you think you can handle me

Member/Tangshooter

Its not a separatist movement.. cos it drafted and displyed here in clear view to all.. for all....
    Coffee sure have..but my consultation fees is $200/hr..

Well, its a support group to gather the parents to shoot (or more parents to join TS) with something common in mind... wife and children...which i mildly suspect that it actually will bored the singles... I maybe wrong (which then give u a reason to disagree with a valid reason)

Parent Guild as its named, will try arrange possible shoot outings around the common limitations of parents... and it DOES NOT mean that singles will be excluded from the activities... but rather it enhance the status of parenthood and in hope more parents will step out in faith to arrange thems like... my kids at the playground... TS toddlers... MRS Tangshooters.. or as such...

thanks for the explanation... respect the decision for excluding the singles... since no mention of need to show proof of marriage... i will find one partner to stage a "marriage of convenience" so I can join the guild... hahaha.. just joking.

glad to hear that singles will not be excluded from the guild activities... happy to come as a guest.

GWC? XMM? hehe... my interest does not lie around posed shoot.. always loved candid shoots... further... human subjects never my forte.

PS: I used to work on paper products for kids and adults (poo and monthly bleeding respectively).

Sorry.. this reminds me... we use to have a secretary for each theme or whatsoever... maybe re-structuring that helps.. haaa.. cos duty nicely define.. and the credit lies to the deserving secretaries...well well...hmm
    Canon Equipments

Quote Originally Posted by lkkang View Post

wah lau... this one tokkong ... i fear!
    Canon Equipments

Coffee sure have..but my consultation fees is $200/hr..
    haaa.... and i thought spenelli is one coffee that I can ill afford!
    Canon Equipments

Quote Originally Posted by lkkang View Post
    i can try :P but dun complain that i spoilt him when he goes back to you... hahaha

祝贺大家新年快乐!
    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    james u gimme idea

soot more, be happy...be true to yourself...we can't please everyone so why worry...

good initiative and I applaud your effort...better than people who NATO and complain only...
    Last edited by coolsigg; 15th January 2009 at 12:08 PM.

2. lkkang -
    3. coolsigg -