Thread: Budget Compact Digital Camera

Default Budget Compact Digital Camera

I'm looking for a compact (small) digital camera that will do continuous shooting. I believe this is also known as Interval recording and/or time lapse recording. I want to be able to set the camera for a time, lets say 2 seconds and then the camera will take a picture every two seconds until the memory card is full. Or possibly set the time and indicate the number of pictures to take, such as one picture every 30 seconds until the camera takes 50 pictures. There are a number of SLR cameras with this function, but i'm having trouble locating a compact digital. Please help.
    Thanks
    Budget

Default Re: Budget Compact Digital Camera

Quote Originally Posted by knightskid View Post
    I'm looking for a compact (small) digital camera that will do continuous shooting. I believe this is also known as Interval recording and/or time lapse recording. I want to be able to set the camera for a time, lets say 2 seconds and then the camera will take a picture every two seconds until the memory card is full. Or possibly set the time and indicate the number of pictures to take, such as one picture every 30 seconds until the camera takes 50 pictures. There are a number of SLR cameras with this function, but i'm having trouble locating a compact digital. Please help.
    Thanks
    Budget
    search for intervolometer.
    You wont see me much less remember me but i am the guy who makes you look good.

I don't remember a PnS that have this feature...

Thanks....but still cannot find..

Quote Originally Posted by knightskid View Post
    Thanks....but still cannot find..
    http://www.nikon.com/about/news/2008...ixp6000_01.htm

http://www.canoncam.info/videos/cano...otography.html

there are more.
    You wont see me much less remember me but i am the guy who makes you look good.