Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: how to ship bulky items without box?

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    dover
    Posts
    1,070

    Default how to ship bulky items without box?

    I have 2nd hand speakers set (without box or anything). But I'm gonna move out of Singapore soon. How can I ship them out? Does Sing Post have packing service?

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: how to ship bulky items without box?

    how big?

    if you send by sing post, can buy their box & packing materials.

    if by DHL/Fedex/UPS/etc, can request for free box and such.
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    dover
    Posts
    1,070

    Default Re: how to ship bulky items without box?

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    how big?

    if you send by sing post, can buy their box & packing materials.

    if by DHL/Fedex/UPS/etc, can request for free box and such.
    2 standing speakers and 1 sub woofer
    I'm not sure if they have box for such uncommon shape. I'll check it out. Thanks

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    school studio's under table
    Posts
    464

    Default Re: how to ship bulky items without box?

    take a plane n hand carry




    joking la. u can get a box to contain the items u wan and fill it wif some foams to cushion it. Or add other stuff u wan to ship as well. Send many items in 1 box.
    Don't cry because its over,:)Smile because it happened.
    items for sale

  5. #5

    Default Re: how to ship bulky items without box?

    Quote Originally Posted by htthach View Post
    I have 2nd hand speakers set (without box or anything). But I'm gonna move out of Singapore soon. How can I ship them out? Does Sing Post have packing service?
    auction it.
    Objection !!!

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: how to ship bulky items without box?

    Quote Originally Posted by ninelives View Post
    auction it.
    better still... i provide free storage and free testing services... unlimited time... til death do us part...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  7. #7
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: how to ship bulky items without box?

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    better still... i provide free storage and free testing services... unlimited time... til death do us part...
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •