• Bad quality

6 18.75%
  • Lousy

21 65.63%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Local TV shows

Singapore, Singapore, Singapor

Default Re: Local TV shows

In the past numbers of years...not watching TCS local shows are great relief on the brain, eyes and feeling malu for most of their show productions..and no super long advertisement too.

All I need is my Starhub Cable TV for the best of what the world has to offer in terms of education, current affairs, shows and news.

This is my TV Diet: Animal Planet, National Geographic Channel, Discover Channel, BBC world news, CNN, CNBC (I get to watch my favorite Jay Leno's Tonights show plus other news stuff), Travel&Living, HallmarkChannel,Star World, AXN, Discovery Home & Health, Discovery Science,Discovery Turbo (if you are a car or motorbike nut..this is the best), Nat Geo Adventure (extreme version of traveling the world and activities) , Fox News ( not the best news channel but good for a laugh sometime) , Nat Geo Wild ( a more extreme animal planet channel) , E! Entertainment(when you want to dig up the dirt on hollywood celebrity trash minus the tasteless local presenter hosting it), MGM ( All the old school movies of past era-free too), Animax, Fox Crime (if you love CSI or Dester get them all here in one place!) , FX channel, Biography Channel, SCI FI Channel (recently added dream come true finally..StarGate, Star Trek, Stargate Alantis...need I say more), Universal Channel & AXN Beyond ( can see all my retro shows like X-files, Dark Angel,Angel..etc).

Just these every day, week and months...I am kept entertainment and informed. I never miss Channel 5 and the really dreaded 8!

Default Re: Local TV shows

The dramas are not worth a watch, but I must say the chinese documentaries like 星期二特写 deserves some credit.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234