Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 78

Thread: OUTING 2:........F.U.N. Seeing Red 17th Jan 2009

  1. #21

    Default Re: OUTING 2:........F.U.N. Seeing Red 17th Jan 2009

    can't confirmed yet, sorry jus asking any member with CZ 50mm?

    cheers

  2. #22

    Default Re: OUTING 2:........F.U.N. Seeing Red 17th Jan 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by garagez View Post
    can't confirmed yet, sorry jus asking any member with CZ 50mm?

    cheers
    yep...i have one.

  3. #23
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Former CS Senior Member
    Posts
    3,059

    Default Re: OUTING 2:........F.U.N. Seeing Red 17th Jan 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by photobum View Post
    Wow.... Our F.U.N. membership is growing rapidly. I must bring extra branding irons.

    Sorry Jacob for the OT.
    shoot first then say sorry har?

    thanks to you and madmacs for making it work! you're the pillars of F.U.N!

    oops! better stop OT here.
    Last edited by jacob; 9th January 2009 at 11:25 AM.

  4. #24

    Default Re: OUTING 2:........F.U.N. Seeing Red 17th Jan 2009

    hi, i have own 2 compact fuji cam but unfortunately both are spoil atm. I would love to try a S series slr with my 85mm. can i join the outing with my nikon instead?

  5. #25

    Default Re: OUTING 2:........F.U.N. Seeing Red 17th Jan 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    yep...i have one.
    Me too.

  6. #26

    Default Re: OUTING 2:........F.U.N. Seeing Red 17th Jan 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by staz View Post
    hi, i have own 2 compact fuji cam but unfortunately both are spoil atm. I would love to try a S series slr with my 85mm. can i join the outing with my nikon instead?
    All are welcome as long as they own a FinePix. Yes, even spoilt ones.

  7. #27
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    north
    Posts
    1,178

    Default Re: OUTING 2:........F.U.N. Seeing Red 17th Jan 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by photobum View Post
    All are welcome as long as they own a FinePix. Yes, even spoilt ones.
    hi i am using a s5pro but on that day can i use my LX-1 instead? s5pro heavy anyway, it be nice to see some fuji compacts too.. too bad i dun have one else i bring a compact along instead!

  8. #28
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Former CS Senior Member
    Posts
    3,059

    Default Re: OUTING 2:........F.U.N. Seeing Red 17th Jan 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by bigbird17 View Post
    hi i am using a s5pro but on that day can i use my LX-1 instead? s5pro heavy anyway, it be nice to see some fuji compacts too.. too bad i dun have one else i bring a compact along instead!
    bring lor, we'll make sure it spoil. anti climate le.

  9. #29

    Default Re: OUTING 2:........F.U.N. Seeing Red 17th Jan 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by bigbird17 View Post
    on that day can i use my LX-1 instead?
    In that case, I will bring my Ricoh GRD instead.

  10. #30
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Former CS Senior Member
    Posts
    3,059

    Default Re: OUTING 2:........F.U.N. Seeing Red 17th Jan 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by photobum View Post
    In that case, I will bring my Ricoh GRD instead.
    wah.....very anti climate le.

    i bring my nikon F301 then.

    oops! did i just OT? sorry.

  11. #31

    Default Re: OUTING 2:........F.U.N. Seeing Red 17th Jan 2009

    since nobody is bringing their s5pro for me to test then i think defeat the purpose of me coming. haha

    will give it a miss this time round
    :P
    Last edited by staz; 10th January 2009 at 12:01 PM.

  12. #32
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Former CS Senior Member
    Posts
    3,059

    Default Re: OUTING 2:........F.U.N. Seeing Red 17th Jan 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by staz View Post
    if nobody have s5pro for me to test then i think defeat the purpose of me coming. haha

    will give it a miss this time round
    :P
    is that a threat?

    btw no body owes you anything.

  13. #33

    Default Re: OUTING 2:........F.U.N. Seeing Red 17th Jan 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by jacob View Post
    is that a threat?

    btw no body owes you anything.

    think i got to rephrase my sentence...haha

  14. #34
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Former CS Senior Member
    Posts
    3,059

    Default Re: OUTING 2:........F.U.N. Seeing Red 17th Jan 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by staz View Post
    think i got to rephrase my sentence...haha
    yes i believe so. thanks for your understanding.

  15. #35
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    north
    Posts
    1,178

    Default Re: OUTING 2:........F.U.N. Seeing Red 17th Jan 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by jacob View Post
    yes i believe so. thanks for your understanding.
    bring all the cameras you have in your dry box ok? jacob :P the timing is confirmed right? you sure at night?

  16. #36
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Former CS Senior Member
    Posts
    3,059

    Default Re: OUTING 2:........F.U.N. Seeing Red 17th Jan 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by bigbird17 View Post
    bring all the cameras you have in your dry box ok? jacob :P the timing is confirmed right? you sure at night?
    r u joking? u help me carry? time comfirmed. but u can go there in the morning, shoot, then wait for us in the evening.

  17. #37
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Former CS Senior Member
    Posts
    3,059

    Default Re: OUTING 2:........F.U.N. Seeing Red 17th Jan 2009

    for those who haven't passed me your contacts please do so now.

  18. #38

    Default Re: OUTING 2:........F.U.N. Seeing Red 17th Jan 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by jacob View Post
    for those who haven't passed me your contacts please do so now.
    you still need my contact ah?

  19. #39

    Default Re: OUTING 2:........F.U.N. Seeing Red 17th Jan 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by staz View Post
    since nobody is bringing their s5pro for me to test then i think defeat the purpose of me coming. haha

    will give it a miss this time round
    :P
    dont give excuses....i bringing S5 Pro....and other cams

  20. #40
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Former CS Senior Member
    Posts
    3,059

    Default Re: OUTING 2:........F.U.N. Seeing Red 17th Jan 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    you still need my contact ah?
    you no need la. there's a few new guys joining us.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •