When: Sat 17 Jan 2009 at 6pm
What: F.U.N and Seeing Red
Where: McDonald's restaurant at Chinatown Point
What to bring:(apart from yourself)
1) Fuji camera
2) Lens(es) of your choice
3) cable release/remote control (if have)
4) tripod (if required as some have arms of steel)
5) memory cards(CF etc)
6) spare batteries(long exposures do drain battery a bit faster)
6) torchlight(if needed)
7) star effect filters(if have)
8) pens and papers(please summarize your questions before coming)
9) wear light clothings(no need bows or ties)
1) no OT on this thread so to keep it clean. anything i missed out or suggestions please pm me directly.
2) please list down your name if you're interested to go.
3) put a "confirm" mark beside your nick if you're confirmed of going. if unconfirmed just put your nick.
4) PM me your contact details in case of anything.
5) attendees are to be responsible for their ownselves and their equipments. do beware of pickpockets.
6) please help one another as this is part of community outing.
7) bring your own $ cause this is an own expense outing.
8) do not bring your pets along.
9) please let us know if you need to go off half way during the shoot so that we don't wait blindly for you.
**Volunteers are always welcome. Please pm me if you're interested in helping out. Thanks.**