Maybe I am old school and there was a time in the 70s we do have pretty shot running shorts like from Lotto and Adidas if I recall those I bought but that was becasue we were sprinters and runners..that was the best thing to wear for running sports but once off the field... no one I know would be caught dead wearing them. The one times I see this and STILL DO even now and again... are those sissy boys trying to attract guys heh.... I recall we use to get police NS officers to wear those shorts and tees and get them to walk about Fort Road and East Coast to attract "men' who goes there for some men on men action then actually running or swimming hahahaha..... You sure that is not the case of those "guys" the TS was talking about? They might pretend to be macho about are really fairies. But then again hell look at some of the hairstyle of those "guys" have... it has come to the point that you can't tell from the back if they are guys or girls...what is worst they body shape are becoming too soft and feminine. What is the world coming to these days? heheheheh..
I suppose you don't call them shorts for nothing. They are supposed to be - short.
Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.
hey uncle, maybe you organize a photoshoot for these guys in FB shorts
陳綺貞 2010 [夏季練習曲] 巡迴演唱會 Cheer Concert 13 Nov 2010 MAX Pavilion@Singapore Expo
Young man, your wish comes true for the New Year!
29th Feb 2009, Sunday
GUY IN FB (what's that?) shorts
Guy with Phoenix
2 sets of FB shorts
(1 short shorts enough for birdie shooting, telephoto lens is advised)
(2nd short is wide enough for macro shooting, suggest bring your 180mm macro lens for best foto opportunity)
To Be Release to Paid Participants only
NEWater or which ever is available will be provided
$5 voucher for your next shoot will be offered
5.30am to 7.30am
RATIO OF PHOTOGRAPHERS:
**Full House and we will throw in an additional 3rd surprise FB short. YOU WILL BE SURPRISED!!!
$5 per pax
HOW TO SIGN UP:
1. Kindly PM with your Name, Forum Nick, Mobile Number, Email and the session(s) you are interested to reserve a slot.
2. Payment details will then be sent to you via SMS.
1. All shooters must sign a release that they will not do any interview with TNP
2. Bird shooters who get too excited seeing wild birds are advised to stay away
3. Shooters who do not believe in Phoenix are banned
4. Shooters who take Raw eggs + Coffee for breakfast are advised to be more considerate and not to block other shooters
5. Please do not ask me to bring a commercial blower (similar to Ivan's one) for this shoot
- Shoot commences -
- Full House -
Last edited by Canonised; 5th January 2009 at 03:47 PM.
always the Light, .... always.