Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you a woman's magnet?

Default Re: Are you a woman's magnet?

Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    he must of course be charming and gentlemanly enough

sweet & charming when happy-happy, but if quarel den a witty & humourous guy will make u fume like whistling kettle wan loh...
    have u seen the "light" yet?

Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    ah, V-Day is coming. i think ur wifey can do with a new *bling-bling (flashlight)!

a strobe light for the rear just in case some bugger come too close her from behind...
    Ah...hello...already have them... I am a sticker for road safety and about proper use of bike on road and not doing so on human pathways and all that jazz.. So she already have all the right colour coordinated "bling bling"

ah, V-Day is coming. i think ur wifey can do with a new *bling-bling (flashlight)!

a strobe light for the rear just in case some bugger come too close her from behind...
    i think most wifey would prefer a sparkle than a torchlight. giving a torch on V day will quite likely torch the mood.

sweet & charming when happy-happy, but if quarel den a witty & humourous guy will make u fume like whistling kettle wan loh...
    That is the sad fact lah...if you listen to alot of american standup humour they always make fun of how woman like a man who can make them laugh. That is the first thing they will change in you or get pissed off when you use it on them as a joke or other women find it funny too...then they will try to change you. hehehe....
    Last edited by sammy888; 10th January 2009 at 02:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by contaxable View Post
    i think most wifey would prefer a sparkle than a torchlight. giving a torch on V day will quite likely torch the mood.

the torch is no like the crazy torch lovers in the other thread lah hehe.. mine have to be small...aerodynamic and not weight much and not in the way when riding..aiya...you don't understand what it is like to love a slim light weight woman built for speed lah heheh..oppps...bike I mean heheh

then i walk aaway let him talk to himself for a while

Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    the torch is no like the crazy torch lovers in the other thread lah hehe.. mine have to be small...aerodynamic and not weight much and not in the way when riding..aiya...you don't understand what it is like to love a slim light weight woman built for speed lah heheh..oppps...bike I mean heheh
    now i understand...

yes, torch is a good device for a bike. from what i understand, some bikes have such a powerful torch that it can blind on coming traffic (if not tilted low enough). Hence, getting the right stuff if important indeed.

i gave up spending on bikes after getting a few stolen during my study days.

Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    then i walk aaway let him talk to himself for a while
    maybe when u fuming u'll 1 2 gaffer his mouth!!

Quote Originally Posted by contaxable View Post
    now i understand...

yes, torch is a good device for a bike. from what i understand, some bikes have such a powerful torch that it can blind on coming traffic (if not tilted low enough). Hence, getting the right stuff if important indeed.

i gave up spending on bikes after getting a few stolen during my study days.
    I have those power lights..those are use when I am doing devil night right in pitch black off road trails and I need a very powerful light to show me the drop offs and holes and the occasional steep slope hehehe... ON SIngapore roads and the parks and bike path "park connectors" it is pretty well lit so all you need is an indicator type light like the ones I use which blinks a power beam to the front and I have the traditional red blinker for the rear. Tat is all you need on SIngapore roads... cars will see you for sure.

you tink? or just wrong timing....

That is the sad fact lah...if you listen to alot of american standup humour they always make fun of how woman like a man who can make them laugh. That is the first thing they will change in you or get pissed off when you use it on them as a joke or other women find it funny too...then they will try to change you. hehehe....
    .....hmmm.....

There are women who want their men to do better in the world and hence they try to change them. My theory is that once the women have had kiddies, they are more likely to nag a guy and "change" him to set an example for the kids. However this transition for the guys seems to be a big step in a number of cases. Osi the gal has to nag the kids to change behaviour and then it becomes natural to nag the partner.

There are other women who let their men be as they are and they grow together but these tend not to have kids.
    Running for conservation and ACRES. Donate at http://www.acres.org.sg/donate.html

Aiyo...why you want to wait till my age to chase PYT.... you can not keep up lah heheh... they will be just pretending you are a big stud to "stroke" your ego but really...you under performing hehe...so better NOW you go chase some young skirts lah heheh.... Take advice from old Uncle Sam.
    not that i 1 2. i had 2 cut a very close gal frd loose years back when i see some dark clouds gathering in my future (which is now).
    Last edited by sORe-EyEz; 10th January 2009 at 03:08 AM.

I have those power lights..those are use when I am doing devil night right in pitch black off road trails and I need a very powerful light to show me the drop offs and holes and the occasional steep slope hehehe... ON SIngapore roads and the parks and bike path "park connectors" it is pretty well lit so all you need is an indicator type light like the ones I use which blinks a power beam to the front and I have the traditional red blinker for the rear. Tat is all you need on SIngapore roads... cars will see you for sure.
    den maybe the driver in the car saw another 'woman' hovering above u!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Ice View Post
    you tink? or just wrong timing....

.....hmmm.....

There are women who want their men to do better in the world and hence they try to change them. My theory is that once the women have had kiddies, they are more likely to nag a guy and "change" him to set an example for the kids. However this transition for the guys seems to be a big step in a number of cases. Osi the gal has to nag the kids to change behaviour and then it becomes natural to nag the partner.

There are other women who let their men be as they are and they grow together but these tend not to have kids.
    Hello you make it sound like WOMEN are perfect all the way and have nothing to change? leh...so they have the right to nag to change husband and children but nothing about themselves?...you something wrong in the head issit???

den maybe the driver in the car saw another 'woman' hovering above u!!
    heheh then that woman better becareful..I will bite! heheheh...

Hello you make it sound like WOMEN are perfect all the way and have nothing to change? leh...so they have the right to nag to change husband and children but nothing about themselves?...you something wrong in the head issit???
    dahling just an observation. Never said women were perfect just why they nag. Purrhaps the man should look after the kids
    Running for conservation and ACRES. Donate at http://www.acres.org.sg/donate.html

And purrrrrrrhaps the ladies shld go for reservist!

you tink? or just wrong timing...
    every relationship got rough patches, when hit the rocks & non willing to step back, loosing a verbal dual oni makes patching up harder.

Quote Originally Posted by lazyeyedpsycho View Post
    And purrrrrrrhaps the ladies shld go for reservist!
    would be fun - but heard that the men didn't want to share toilets with the women...

heheh then that woman better becareful..I will bite! heheheh...
    ur magnet too powerful?

that type oso like u...

thatz not how the magnet was suppose to work!!

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3678910 ... LastLast