Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 234569 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you a woman's magnet?

Default Re: Are you a woman's magnet?

Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    Let's call them what they are "Fag Hags" heheh.....
    lol those are not guys anymore, at least mentally they are not male and do not think like 1. They are a different breed liao.....cannot mix together.

Quote Originally Posted by afbug View Post
    lol those are not guys anymore, at least mentally they are not male and do not think like 1. They are a different breed liao.....cannot mix together.
    No...you mistaken what I meant. Women who always hang around Gay man are really called "Fag Hags" heheh..

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Ice View Post
    ...try being a "gay guy"

have you noticed how gay guys have many women friends
    i do sometimes attact gays...
    have u seen the "light" yet?

Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    Take it as a compliment but wear a few more pairs of undies just in case heheheh....

Take it as a compliment but wear a few more pairs of undies just in case heheheh....
    Sammy wears "undies"?

No...you mistaken what I meant. Women who always hang around Gay man are really called "Fag Hags" heheh..
    oooo sorrry bout that haha but I think women dun care when it comes to such stuff cos all they want is to talk and talk and talk and I think gay men can relate to them better.

ah men to u! But when I was younger, I was stalked by a muscular gay dude before. Freaked me out but I dare not take him on cos I not so muscular at that time! Haven go NS yet!

That freak followed me from PS all the way to Raffles Place and then I managed to shake him off.

Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Sammy wears "undies"?
    Not me lah....our friend here heheh...

See my thinking? Why? I don't subscribe to always looking to my parent for answers and how to live my life. If one does then you will be guilthy of perpetuating any old out moded thinking and racial and status slur too. Fact is....there are a lot of so called old values I want to see wiped from the face of this earth. heheh...In any case...whatever your perception or mine or whoever are...for what choice of partner we pick and settle for ( naturally or out of desperation as in buy a wife or monetary acquirement....etc)... we dig that hole...we will have to lie in it for what's it's worth. heh
    old or not its not easy to ignore parents, wait relatives *tsk tsk*. anyway i think womens' magnet works more for the initial part- attracting attention. marriage that stage is a different ball-game. family politickz...

i was taking MRT that time ler. they (2 of them) look in my direction a few times, but nobody besides me. oni far far away den got people (last few train). tot see ghost liao...

Quote Originally Posted by afbug View Post
    ah men to u! But when I was younger, I was stalked by a muscular gay dude before. Freaked me out but I dare not take him on cos I not so muscular at that time! Haven go NS yet!

That freak followed me from PS all the way to Raffles Place and then I managed to shake him off.
    maybe that guy lost something den u carry an item exactly like e thing he lost?
    Last edited by sORe-EyEz; 4th January 2009 at 03:20 AM.

old or not its not easy to ignore parents, wait relatives *tsk tsk*. anyway i think womens' magnet works more for the initial part- attracting attention. marriage that stage is a different ball-game. family politickz...
    If so....then one is not ready for a relationship if that be the case. There will always be that obligatory need to be duty bound to family(NOT and NEVER RELATIVES) but you have to draw a line on the sand sooner or later. Ultimately you have to take charge of your own life with the family you now start. If neither party is willing to do so then there WILL be problem. heheh... you man or puppet with no means to make your own decision...sooner or later you will outlive your parents and hers.. you want to wait till then to make life changing decision? I hope not. heheh...

i was taking MRT that time ler. they (2 of them) look in my direction a few times, but nobody besides me. oni far far away den got people (last few train). totsee ghost liao...

maybe that guy lost something den u carry an item exactly like e thing he lost?
    Wah this thread just become Gay Magnet? har? hahahahahahahahah

If so....then one is not ready for a relationship if that be the case. There will always be that obligatory need to be duty bound to family(NOT and NEVER RELATIVES) but you have to draw a line on the sand sooner or later. Ultimately you have to take charge of your own life with the family you now start. If neither party is willing to do so then there WILL be problem. heheh... you man or puppet with no means to make your own decision...sooner or later you will outlive your parents and hers.. you want to wait till then to make life changing decision? I hope not. heheh...
    thanks for ur advise. if it were to happen i am up against great odds, i will choose to elope!
    Last edited by sORe-EyEz; 4th January 2009 at 03:27 AM. Reason: spelling edit

thanks for ur advise. if it were to happen i am up agaainst great odds, i will choose to elope!
    Good decision my boy...... hahahahahah.....

Good decision my boy...... hahahahahah.....
    just hope i finish my NS obligation by then...

just hope i finish my NS obligation by then...
    or your reservist heheheh......

okie dokie....time to finish watching Notthing Hill and then it's hard core Alien 1,2,3,4 movie fest.

or your reservist heheheh......

okie dokie....time to finish watching Notthing Hill and then it's hard core Alien 1,2,3,4 movie fest.
    thatz the obligation i was refering to.

enjoy ur Alian 1, 2, 3 & 4 movie fest.

Ya..it's a sickness... can't get rid of it the more I try very hard to rid of them. It's a cursed way to live I tell ya. I really don't wish it on anyone. No 6Cs so they hook up with me also don't know what to do with them but send them on their way.
    Bottle it and sell.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Ice View Post
    Let me help you folks out here:

- a sense of humor
    - a sense of humility
    - a feeling of security
    - sensitivity
    - spontantity

perhaps some of the other women folk might help you out
    I've got them all.

But Money and Good Look I haven't got.

IMHO
    Whether a woman is concerned about your state of finances depends on what she has in mind.
    In my limited dating experience, I have dated people who are obviously high maintainence and will expect $300 meals as a norm, lots of attention and presents.

On the other hand, I have also dated a girl who was top ten in the Telstra organisation and she would be happy to eat at home with me, simple food and all, take my beat up car instead of her BMW and from her I learnt that there is no such thing as busy, if she is keen, she will make time for you, and sleep an hour less just to chat with you.

It remains a deep regret, that I did not go for her back in Oz...

So as a female poster said, if she is keen on you as marriage material, all you need is to be sincere, funny sometimes, and good to her.

Otherwise, yes indeed, money can get women, but not the sort you take home, but those who have dishonorable intentions may desire and lust after.
    Nikon D750; FM2; FG; 55mm Micro Nikkor; 28-300 VR; 70-200 VR; Nikon V1 + 10-30mm

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    I've got them all.

But Money and Good Look I haven't got.
    don't worry stick a magnet on yr head and you can still be her magnet

Running for conservation and ACRES. Donate at http://www.acres.org.sg/donate.html

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 234569 ... LastLast