Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22

Thread: Bicycle in HDR

  1. #1

    Default Bicycle in HDR

    My first attempt of night HDR. C&C are welcomed~ =D


  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    400

    Default Re: Bicycle in HDR

    cool picture. im a big fan of HDR but haven't tried it myself.

  3. #3

    Default Re: Bicycle in HDR

    Quote Originally Posted by coolin View Post
    cool picture. im a big fan of HDR but haven't tried it myself.
    Thanks. Its a new year..go try it out! hehe.. I want to try out some day time HDR next..

  4. #4

    Default Re: Bicycle in HDR

    i like the sky!!

  5. #5
    Senior Member cichlid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    S'pore
    Posts
    5,060

    Default Re: Bicycle in HDR

    Wow, nice, the bike's really pop out, wide angle lens was used, i guessed.

  6. #6
    Member skeletonman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    760

    Default Re: Bicycle in HDR

    This is very special...like the skies...maybe next time can change to a action figure or what.
    Maybe Godzilla and do a HDR on it.
    E510, E3,E5, EP1,EP3 & OMD EM5

  7. #7

    Default Re: Bicycle in HDR

    very cool wide angle shot. i the way the bicycle pops out, but i hafta say that the slanting horizon is abit distracting.

  8. #8

    Default Re: Bicycle in HDR

    impressive.

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    400

    Default Re: Bicycle in HDR

    actually i like the tilted horizon.
    with the bicycle tilting and the dramatic sky , everything seems like its gonna topple.
    not sure how to explain it but it gives a certain effect that i like. hope i made sense

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    53

    Default Re: Bicycle in HDR

    how many exposure shots were use bro ?

  11. #11

    Default Re: Bicycle in HDR

    Quote Originally Posted by cichlid View Post
    Wow, nice, the bike's really pop out, wide angle lens was used, i guessed.
    Yeap, 14mm focal length was used on the D300.

    Quote Originally Posted by skeletonman View Post
    This is very special...like the skies...maybe next time can change to a action figure or what.
    Maybe Godzilla and do a HDR on it.
    I got the same feeling after looking at the photo for a while! Maybe you can try it out and share it with us.

    Quote Originally Posted by stalejive View Post
    how many exposure shots were use bro ?
    6 exposures. =)

  12. #12
    Member gymak90's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    The Far North
    Posts
    1,448

    Default Re: Bicycle in HDR

    It seems noisy to me. Why? Did you push up iso unnecessarily?

    Take note of lens flare as well.
    The best things in life are free.

  13. #13

    Default Re: Bicycle in HDR

    Quote Originally Posted by gymak90 View Post
    It seems noisy to me. Why? Did you push up iso unnecessarily?

    Take note of lens flare as well.
    Nope, ISO200 was used on my D300. Yea, will take note of that. =)

  14. #14

    Default Re: Bicycle in HDR

    is this pungol?

    wow nice picture . however i prefer no flats behind and a better bike. =P haha

  15. #15

    Default Re: Bicycle in HDR

    6 exposures shot can share use how many to how many ? i is a big fan of HDR want to learn more =D

  16. #16

    Default Re: Bicycle in HDR

    Quote Originally Posted by IloveBeaches View Post
    is this pungol?

    wow nice picture . however i prefer no flats behind and a better bike. =P haha
    Yeap, its Punggol. No money for a better bike after I started photographing.

    Quote Originally Posted by jiewei View Post
    6 exposures shot can share use how many to how many ? i is a big fan of HDR want to learn more =D
    I used 6 exposures with 1-stop gap in between each of them.

  17. #17

    Default Re: Bicycle in HDR

    Quote Originally Posted by noobphotographer View Post
    Yeap, its Punggol. No money for a better bike after I started photographing.
    ha. true. both hobby is really expensive. luckily i dont have to sell my bike for photography yet.

    well can always pm me if u wana try this again. i got quite a decent bike. i live in the part of sengkang near pungol.

  18. #18

    Default Re: Bicycle in HDR

    ha. ok, nice sky, inevitable motion blur because of the long exposure and clouds moving yeah.
    two really random questions that i hope you could shed light for me

    1) why the hell did you shoot a bike?! that's so random!
    2) what the hell is the flare at the side?!

    ok otherwise, not bad! i would drop the warm orage tone. but that's also personal since i'm quite sick of seeing over warm tones around.

  19. #19

    Default Re: Bicycle in HDR

    Quote Originally Posted by timotheus View Post
    ha. ok, nice sky, inevitable motion blur because of the long exposure and clouds moving yeah.
    two really random questions that i hope you could shed light for me

    1) why the hell did you shoot a bike?! that's so random!
    2) what the hell is the flare at the side?!

    ok otherwise, not bad! i would drop the warm orage tone. but that's also personal since i'm quite sick of seeing over warm tones around.
    what can a guy shoot when he is on his own and riding a bike? answer: his bike. haha

    this is not over warm tone, it's the orange road lights, can be warmer than this.

  20. #20

    Default Re: Bicycle in HDR

    Quote Originally Posted by timotheus View Post
    ha. ok, nice sky, inevitable motion blur because of the long exposure and clouds moving yeah.
    two really random questions that i hope you could shed light for me

    1) why the hell did you shoot a bike?! that's so random!
    2) what the hell is the flare at the side?!

    ok otherwise, not bad! i would drop the warm orage tone. but that's also personal since i'm quite sick of seeing over warm tones around.
    Quote Originally Posted by IloveBeaches View Post
    what can a guy shoot when he is on his own and riding a bike? answer: his bike. haha

    this is not over warm tone, it's the orange road lights, can be warmer than this.
    I guess IloveBeaches have just answered it for me.. Thanks dude.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •