Page 8 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3678910131833 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 1011

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIX

  1. #141

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIX

    heh no i'm not back from hawt date. i'm using her laptop while she's sleeping.

    nom nom nom breaded pork fillets with redwine and mushroom sauce, black pepper pasta, boiled crayfish, and potatoes with japanese mayo and bacon bits. shiiiiioooook. personally prepared by my gf and myself. well mostly by her, because i'm hopeless with cooking.\\

    i'm still hungry though
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

  2. #142

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    point taken!


    Gee ... only 8 print ads, one direct mailer, one broadcast ad with several versions and one video to write and storeyboard in one more day.

    Can lah...chicken feet ... meaning ... I better eat chicken feet so I can 'run' faster!

  3. #143

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    heh no i'm not back from hawt date. i'm using her laptop while she's sleeping.

    nom nom nom breaded pork fillets with redwine and mushroom sauce, black pepper pasta, boiled crayfish, and potatoes with japanese mayo and bacon bits. shiiiiioooook. personally prepared by my gf and myself. well mostly by her, because i'm hopeless with cooking.\\

    i'm still hungry though
    NPNT!

  4. #144

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIX

    Awww....heck!

    I'm going for a walk to see if staring at the grass for dog poo can get me 'inspired'!

    p.s. What 'adventures' and seksi scandals have been happening since I MIAed?

  5. #145

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIX

    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  6. #146

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Awww....heck!

    I'm going for a walk to see if staring at the grass for dog poo can get me 'inspired'!


    p.s. What 'adventures' and seksi scandals have been happening since I MIAed?
    van has been posting her xmm shots

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post

    Gee ... only 8 print ads, one direct mailer, one broadcast ad with several versions and one video to write and storeyboard in one more day.

    Can lah...chicken feet ... meaning ... I better eat chicken feet so I can 'run' faster!
    fwah.... thats insane. the print ads/broadcast ad alone should take more than a day....

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    NPNT!
    heh i'm too lazy to process the pictures now. i forgot to switch out of RAW mode when i shot.
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

  7. #147

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIX

    Oh well ... see what happens.

    I might tell them to drop the storeyboards for the mean time and work on the main concepts. If it's in, the designer will KO liao, not me.

  8. #148

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIX

    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  9. #149

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIX

    Ro-Ro, switch on AC!

    Hokay...really need to get some 'fresh air'.

    Cyer all later! kbai

  10. #150

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Ro-Ro, switch on AC!

    Hokay...really need to get some 'fresh air'.

    Cyer all later! kbai
    hogay bai!!

    i oso going off. hogay bai!
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

  11. #151
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Not yet ... not yet my young sexposer!

    Supa PC on da way ... with a 5 hdd set-up and mini-raid configuration!

    To borrow a phrase, I'm living on borrowed PC time right now!
    hahaha... when you told me in the sms, i read until blur
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  12. #152
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIX

    Yalor..what the heck kind of SMS you sent me too? heh..Gave me a headache just looking at it man.

  13. #153

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIX

    Hmm ... de ones I send too eeu eesh dibberent flom de wans I sen MoMo mah! Ours eesh ... haw doo aye saay eet ... ehemz!

  14. #154
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIX

    i'm homeeeeee.

    hello dm you're back!

  15. #155

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIX

    Hello Vannie Babiee!

    Bax pour awhile onli ... as mentioned earlier, waiting for my supa PC to be built.

  16. #156
    Senior Member luna_sea83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    1,294

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIX

    Ultimate 8 core processor with 8gig RAM, 5 TB HDD with RAID, dual SLI gfx cards, 2x 30 inch apple display, wacom big tablet with monitor built in.

  17. #157

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIX

    YEAAAA!!!!!

    Loo-Nar sponsor all Exposers to get wan!

    Actualli my soon to be re-built PC is not 'supa' catagory lah ... just normal. I only making sure I have a back-up and storage system.

  18. #158

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by luna_sea83 View Post
    Ultimate 8 core processor with 8gig RAM, 5 TB HDD with RAID, dual SLI gfx cards, 2x 30 inch apple display, wacom big tablet with monitor built in.
    very tasty
    Running for conservation and ACRES. Donate at http://www.acres.org.sg/donate.html

  19. #159
    Senior Member luna_sea83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    1,294

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIX

    can buy D3x

  20. #160

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIX

    Lady Ice eesh BEri Tastieee???

Page 8 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3678910131833 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •