Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 33

Thread: Photoshop CS4 for only $99 (Adobe CS 4 web premium)

  1. #1

    Default Photoshop CS4 for only $99 (Adobe CS 4 web premium)

    Hi bros,
    Good news to share. I just got the ADOBE CREATIVE SUITE 4 WEB PREMIUM which consist of

    Photoshop CS4
    dreamweaver cs4
    flash cs4
    illustrator cs4
    fireworks cs4
    acrobat 9 pro
    contribute cs4
    soundbooth cs4

    AT ONLY $99 !!!!!!!!!!!

    ORDER through your friends or relatives who are school children or teachers or staff at MOE. Get a copy of their CSC, student card and call them at 64386778 to order.

    Hurry, VERY GOOD DEAL, I thought I must share with fellow bros to save money.
    Original cost almost $1000. Now only $99 !!!

    God bless.

  2. #2

    Default Re: Photoshop CS4 for only $99 (Adobe CS 4 web premium)

    Actually what are the difference between the CS 3 and CS 4 bro? Care to share?

  3. #3
    Senior Member Anson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    ansonchew.com
    Posts
    8,209

    Default Re: Photoshop CS4 for only $99 (Adobe CS 4 web premium)

    Temping offer... is it in S$?

  4. #4
    Senior Member dorts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    2,173

    Default Re: Photoshop CS4 for only $99 (Adobe CS 4 web premium)

    Those who are interested...

    http://www.mine.com.sg/mall/productlist/4891

  5. #5

    Default Re: Photoshop CS4 for only $99 (Adobe CS 4 web premium)

    wow sounds like a steal.

    Is there any time frame to purchase this? Cant seems to find it at their web site
    350D 17-55mm F2.8, 50mm F1.8, 580mkII

  6. #6

    Default Re: Photoshop CS4 for only $99 (Adobe CS 4 web premium)

    Not limited time offer, been a while...
    Just note that this is 'suppose' to be for educational purposes(non commercial) aka MOE students/educators only.

    http://adobe.vintedge.com/edm/15_MOEPack/edm.html
    Last edited by redmonsoon; 31st December 2008 at 09:57 PM.

  7. #7

    Default Re: Photoshop CS4 for only $99 (Adobe CS 4 web premium)

    ok not a problem.
    350D 17-55mm F2.8, 50mm F1.8, 580mkII

  8. #8
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Photoshop CS4 for only $99 (Adobe CS 4 web premium)

    i would suggest reading the eula, to know what you are getting into
    it is no different from using unlicensed software because this software is only licensed for the education sector.

  9. #9
    vince123123
    Guests

    Default Re: Photoshop CS4 for only $99 (Adobe CS 4 web premium)

    Yup, ortega put it very correctly. There are a lot of people who think that getting educational versions means they are using legit software. They may not be.

    Read the EULA to be sure.

  10. #10

    Default Re: Photoshop CS4 for only $99 (Adobe CS 4 web premium)

    can some bros share where to read up on this eula thingy? I spoke to the staff with regards to using the software for persona use and they said its ok, as long as I dun use it commercially, ie like in cybercafes, etc. I'm not a professional photographer and dun fall under this ambit. However, to be safe, would like to read up on this eula thingy. Would appreciate if the seniors can advise.

    many thanks.

    btw anson, $99 is SGD. this product is a tie up wif MOE and marketing company to help advance spore's education sector and help make affordable the latest software for the young students of spore . I believe dorts have got the website to check further info.

  11. #11
    vince123123
    Guests

    Default Re: Photoshop CS4 for only $99 (Adobe CS 4 web premium)

    Ask the "staff" that you spoke to to give you a confirmation in writing. A lot of people think a lot of infringing acts can be done if it is for "personal" use. This is in fact, a misconception.

    The EULA is the document that is normally presented when you install the software - the thing that most people just click "okay" without reading. It is also called a "click wrap" or "shrink wrap"" argrement in legal parlance.

    It may be difficult to find one without actually having the thing, so maybe the rest who bought it can help. I'm not sure if it can be found on the Adobe website.

    Quote Originally Posted by gunawan View Post
    can some bros share where to read up on this eula thingy? I spoke to the staff with regards to using the software for persona use and they said its ok, as long as I dun use it commercially, ie like in cybercafes, etc. I'm not a professional photographer and dun fall under this ambit. However, to be safe, would like to read up on this eula thingy. Would appreciate if the seniors can advise.

    many thanks.

    btw anson, $99 is SGD. this product is a tie up wif MOE and marketing company to help advance spore's education sector and help make affordable the latest software for the young students of spore . I believe dorts have got the website to check further info.

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Where the wind blows...
    Posts
    4,528

    Default Re: Photoshop CS4 for only $99 (Adobe CS 4 web premium)

    I am an NTU student now. So I am a legal user. But what happens after I have graduated from NTU?? Anyone can enlighten me?? Thanks.

  13. #13

    Default Re: Photoshop CS4 for only $99 (Adobe CS 4 web premium)

    Check these links out.

    a) What the offer is about
    b) The FAQ
    c) EULA
    Last edited by kklee; 1st January 2009 at 11:27 PM.

  14. #14

    Default Re: Photoshop CS4 for only $99 (Adobe CS 4 web premium)

    Quote Originally Posted by lastboltnut View Post
    I am an NTU student now. So I am a legal user. But what happens after I have graduated from NTU?? Anyone can enlighten me?? Thanks.
    Is that your conclusion or it is indicated somewhere? I read thru the offer and it seems that universities are excluded.... I could be wrong though.

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Where the wind blows...
    Posts
    4,528

    Default Re: Photoshop CS4 for only $99 (Adobe CS 4 web premium)

    Thanks kklee. So University student is not eligible to purchase under this scheme. However, its stated that one can continue to use the copy (for non commercial) even after he graduated or resign from MOE.

    Quote Originally Posted by kklee View Post
    Check these links out.

    a) What the offer is about
    b) The FAQ
    c) EULA

  16. #16
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Former CS Senior Member
    Posts
    3,059

    Default Re: Photoshop CS4 for only $99 (Adobe CS 4 web premium)

    if i'm not wrong unis are not included. only for MOE staffs only. if you're using it at home and you're not MOE staffs, you're still using it illegally just as you're using pirated softwares. no diff from RM10 DVD software accross the seas, you still violates the rules. so use it at your own risk.

    if you want to use free softwares i suggest GIMP. it's free. btw there's a few more free softwares in the net. just go n check it out.

  17. #17
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Former CS Senior Member
    Posts
    3,059

    Default Re: Photoshop CS4 for only $99 (Adobe CS 4 web premium)

    Quote Originally Posted by lastboltnut View Post
    Thanks kklee. So University student is not eligible to purchase under this scheme. However, its stated that one can continue to use the copy (for non commercial) even after he graduated or resign from MOE.
    but no upgrading. correct me if i'm wrong.

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Where the wind blows...
    Posts
    4,528

    Default Re: Photoshop CS4 for only $99 (Adobe CS 4 web premium)

    U are right.

    Quote Originally Posted by jacob View Post
    but no upgrading. correct me if i'm wrong.

  19. #19
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Photoshop CS4 for only $99 (Adobe CS 4 web premium)

    from the EULA


    page 131,section 16.3

    you are not entitled to use the software unless you qualify in your jurisdiction as an Educational End User. Please visit http://www.adobe.com/education/purchasing/ to learn if you qualify.

    in doubt call adobe and not the "staff" of the marketing company, who may only want to generate sales figures

    Singapore: 800 636 3020

  20. #20
    vince123123
    Guests

    Default Re: Photoshop CS4 for only $99 (Adobe CS 4 web premium)

    Wise advice.

    Quote Originally Posted by ortega View Post
    from the EULA


    page 131,section 16.3

    you are not entitled to use the software unless you qualify in your jurisdiction as an Educational End User. Please visit http://www.adobe.com/education/purchasing/ to learn if you qualify.

    in doubt call adobe and not the "staff" of the marketing company, who may only want to generate sales figures

    Singapore: 800 636 3020

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •