Welcome to Tang Shooters Outings Thread
This thread serve as a notice board for our Tang Shooters in planning/discussion of photoshoot outings.
We welcome all ClubSnap members to join our outings (less those private ones entitled only to Regulars) and be part of Tang Shooters. Be it that you are a newbie or pro, we love you all.
<Tang Shooters Rules & Guidelines>
1. To become a Tang Shooter, one only needs to participate in at least 1 non-private outing.
2. Tang Shooters membership is categorized into 3 categories.
• Regular Members
• Ordinary Members
3. Ordinary Member
• Pre-requisite: Participated in at least 1 non-private outing.
4. Regular Member
• Pre-requisite: Must be an Ordinary Member for a minimum of 4 months with reasonable participation rate. Assessment will be based on panel of Secretariat Members on a case-by-case basis.
5. Secretariats Member
• Pre-requisite: Must be a Regular Member who have reasonable participation rate, contributed to the efforts of Tangshooters. Appropriate responsibility will be assign to each Secretariat Member.
6. All Tang Shooters are allowed to organize non-private outing.
7. Non-private outing is open to all (i.e. general public).
8. Organizer for non-private outing has the right to set a limit for number of participants for any non-private outing.
9. Organizer for non-private outing do not have the right to reject any persons participation, unless the number of participants for the outing have reached its limit or, the persons joining has ill-intention or misconduct and has been advised by the Secretariat Panel.
10. Participation for all outings is based on first come first serve basis.
11. All private event / outing / photo shoot / gathering will not be open to Ordinary Member and non-Tang Shooters (i.e. general public).
12. All private event / outing / photo shoot / gathering are open to Regular Members and Secretariats only.
13. Only Regular Member and Secretariats will be allowed to organize private outing for fellow Tang Shooters.
14. Flickr will be used for discussion for any private related matters.
15. Ordinary Members who are comfortable with organizing any private event / outing / photo shoot / gathering is encouraged to discuss with any of the Secretariat Members.
16. Only the event / outing / photo shoot / gathering organizer will be allowed to start a photo critique thread to represent Tang Shooters. This will be done at the discretion of the organizer.
17. For each such thread in section (16), each participating members are encourage to exercise selective filtering to select about three (recommended) to five (maximum) photos for comments and critiques.
18. Members who wish to seek more in-depth critique of their work are encouraged to open a personal thread and post on their own.
19. Tang Shooters membership can be revoked by the Secretariat Panel on a case-by-case basis.
20. All members are advised to refrain from participating in disputes between forumers online. Unconstructive comments and / or posts should be ignored or if needed, tactfully managed.
21. All members are also reminded to adhere strictly to ClubSNAP rules and guidelines when using ClubSNAP forums.
Note: The Rules and Guidelines may be ammended from time to time.
Click>>>Tang Shooters Show<<<Here
Credits to Redsun
Click>>>Tang Shooters 2007-2008 Montage<<<Here
Credits to carnage3630
- Credits to members whose link/photos are featured for the outings.
- Outings that I've not updated please let me know, cause I may have missed out some of the fun.
- Please PM Redsun, kuantoh, Falconite or me for further enquiries.
This thread is purely for outings related posts only.
Pls keep it clean and neat.
For TCSS, please refer to here.
Previous Outings Thread: