Thread: Pentax D*ist bashing by Canon

Default Pentax D*ist bashing by Canon

See here...

SOme mail archives..

Looks like Minolta Anti-shake will lead the way....in the coming future.......I hope!!!!

regards,
    Sulhan

*istD

To me, the Anti-shake concept and technology by Minolta should be "Ground Shaking" news, hehehe! Way to go, Minolta! That means all my lenses, including my manual screwmount m42 lenses with minolta AF adapter mount should be Anti-shake too! Woohoo! I hope Minolta does not keep its technological advances secret like so many of its others before. Both Minolta and Pentax should adopt a more aggressive marketing approach here, since the customer base here is quite small.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunjack
    To me, the Anti-shake concept and technology by Minolta should be "Ground Shaking" news, hehehe! Way to go, Minolta! That means all my lenses, including my manual screwmount m42 lenses with minolta AF adapter mount should be Anti-shake too! Woohoo! I hope Minolta does not keep its technological advances secret like so many of its others before. Both Minolta and Pentax should adopt a more aggressive marketing approach here, since the customer base here is quite small.
    I agree with the marketing thing idea. All they need is 50 additional users and they would have increased their user base by 100%.