Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: We got a successor! (PP section)

Default Re: We got a successor! (PP section)

Quote Originally Posted by pegasus1010 View Post
    Post by this fellow yesterday. Only cheesecake will know whether it's an arguement or a request to be deregistered.
    Sounds like someone we know, no?

Quote Originally Posted by redstone View Post
    Easter Bunny??

Quote Originally Posted by redstone View Post
    who? *word count*
    Opinions are like A-holes. Everyone's got one.

No need to guess. Aprilmei. But still kind of curious what appeal did he make to cheesecake?

Quote Originally Posted by wakaowalao View Post
    No need to guess. Aprilmei. But still kind of curious what appeal did he make to cheesecake?
    ask cheesecake lor. maybe he ask for oreo crumbs haha

Quote Originally Posted by wakaowalao View Post
    to teach him how to be a mod? then he can be DPmk2. In this case his DP means something else that I will not say here...

ass bad as this guy was he wasn't as bad as dota boy.

Quote Originally Posted by TheQuestion View Post
    ass bad as this guy was he wasn't as bad as dota boy.
    I thought dota boy got himself reincarnated here? Or was dota boy the reincarnation already? That was so long ago...

Quote Originally Posted by nyxx88 View Post
    I thought dota boy got himself reincarnated here? Or was dota boy the reincarnation already? That was so long ago...
    dotaboy had a 2nd coming. then die again...dunnoe if he have 3rd coming or not

Quote Originally Posted by nyxx88 View Post
    Was away from CS for about a month or two... and when I come back? I see the whole place being turned upside down by new members whose heads are too big for their shoulders .

*sigh* And it used to be such a nice place to hang out.
    hi bro!

but there are always members whose heads are too big for their shoulders

erm...sorry but who is dota boy? how come he got reincarnated so many times?

Quote Originally Posted by scandal599 View Post
    erm...sorry but who is dota boy? how come he got reincarnated so many times?
    its some old characters lah...

iirc once his nick was ahgua or something, then dotaboy, then dunno what liao...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

coz he might be a hindu
    eh, no racist comment ok... infraction awarded.
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

...religious comment then, the same applies.

the funniest part about this thread is that a lot of the people involved in these mudslinging contests (which seems a bit like bullying behaviour to me) do exactly what the people they are talking about do!

i.e. post a lot of comments in P&P (although not as idiotic, i did a search on aprilmei and i had a good laugh); and never show anything of their own

i would have thought that if you disagreed with a post, you report it, and things are done, as they have been with aprilmei. if nothing is done, then by all means start a thread. no need to start a thread just to make sure that individuals are attacked. if you don't like their posts, just ignore it! isn't that what was preached?!

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post

the funniest part about this thread is that a lot of the people involved in these mudslinging contests (which seems a bit like bullying behaviour to me) do exactly what the people they are talking about do!

i.e. post a lot of comments in P&P (although not as idiotic, i did a search on aprilmei and i had a good laugh); and never show anything of their own

i would have thought that if you disagreed with a post, you report it, and things are done, as they have been with aprilmei. if nothing is done, then by all means start a thread. no need to start a thread just to make sure that individuals are attacked. if you don't like their posts, just ignore it! isn't that what was preached?!
    then by your logic shouldn't u stay out of the p&p section? you're a landscapist. not a portraitist. and you've been huffing too much from the hwz bag...you gonna start saying NPNT?

Things is for Aprilmei, it all started with his post on the biz woman. Till date I still cannot forget the immature comment that he has made and wanting to hear constructive comments. After which it escalated into something much more than comments. It became a farce on his end to which wakaowalao and I can attest to that. Jumping in on threads and making comments or rants in this case does not give him credibility. Seems he was trying DP's style but fell flat. What took the cake for me was passing unncessary comments was one thing, but when he threw parents in, that became personal. Even though he said he took it back, but the damage was done. His ego was way beyond big. He bit off more than he could chew.

then by your logic shouldn't u stay out of the p&p section? you're a landscapist. not a portraitist. and you've been huffing too much from the hwz bag...you gonna start saying NPNT?
    no, you don't get my logic.

i disagree with the behaviour of these new members, don't get me wrong. i made my post in the aprilmei thread before reading whatever he/she posted. edited it afterward.

no matter how idiotic a member behaves, there is no need to hunt them down like animals by starting a thread like this. to me, this thread is a personal attack, even though there are no names dropped!

i mean, it is akin to starting a thread saying "there is this portrait professor who seems to comment a lot, is unbearably rude, but never posts his photos up for comment". you and i know that would probably be DP, and there is no explicit mention of a name, but everyone would get who the thread is talking about.

has the averral incident opened up all avenues to making such personal threads?

the world is not a nice place, we don't have to play nice, but we don't have to play dirty either.

Quote Originally Posted by scandal599 View Post
    Things is for Aprilmei, it all started with his post on the biz woman. Till date I still cannot forget the immature comment that he has made and wanting to hear constructive comments. After which it escalated into something much more than comments. It became a farce on his end to which wakaowalao and I can attest to that. Jumping in on threads and making comments or rants in this case does not give him credibility. Seems he was trying DP's style but fell flat. What took the cake for me was passing unncessary comments was one thing, but when he threw parents in, that became personal. Even though he said he took it back, but the damage was done. His ego was way beyond big. He bit off more than he could chew.
    where was the parents' bit? i didn't see that.

no, you don't get my logic.

i disagree with the behaviour of these new members, don't get me wrong. i made my post in the aprilmei thread before reading whatever he/she posted. edited it afterward.

no matter how idiotic a member behaves, there is no need to hunt them down like animals by starting a thread like this. to me, this thread is a personal attack, even though there are no names dropped!

i mean, it is akin to starting a thread saying "there is this portrait professor who seems to comment a lot, is unbearably rude, but never posts his photos up for comment". you and i know that would probably be DP, and there is no explicit mention of a name, but everyone would get who the thread is talking about.

has the averral incident opened up all avenues to making such personal threads?

the world is not a nice place, we don't have to play nice, but we don't have to play dirty either.
    i never get your logic that aside ya lor...why u think i asked ts here if he's gonna hound the guy.

where was the parents' bit? i didn't see that.
    This thread. Last page.
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=454936

Almost went ballistic on that post.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast