Page 42 of 51 FirstFirst ... 173237404142434447 ... LastLast
Results 821 to 840 of 1015

Thread: Tang Shooters LV: TCSS Thread...

  1. #821

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    oo something serious... all gwc members need to submit an article to me...

    need more articles...

    feb flowers?
    award winner submit wat har? too many...

    food ??

    ir??

    bird??

    any1 can write abt product review? comparison? curve?
    allo allo... dont run... 8 mins liao y no one reply

  2. #822

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    Linda is pweety

    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=454347

    Any butties interested in sooting her? I noes starangel, maybe can arrange a soot wif her
    count me in also...

  3. #823
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,933

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    oo something serious... all gwc members need to submit an article to me...

    need more articles...

    feb flowers?
    award winner submit wat har? too many...

    food ??

    ir??

    bird??

    any1 can write abt product review? comparison? curve?
    hello juste_milleu
    can i contribute some articles?
    i have some i wrote in dreamtimes blogs related to photography

  4. #824
    Member/Tangshooter falconite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    AMK | Tang Shooters
    Posts
    2,204

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by lkkang View Post
    lovely shot
    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    good moment
    gotch feel...
    Quote Originally Posted by Febrita View Post
    Nice shot, falc bro!!! Great moment!
    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    Clarke Quay? Nice moments...

    Thanks guys... became the official photographer to my family... and trying to beat the taboo that picture of blink model cannot!!
    | www.falconite.com | flickr |
    Canon Equipments

  5. #825

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    hello juste_milleu
    can i contribute some articles?
    i have some i wrote in dreamtimes blogs related to photography
    yes sir
    u know where to submit lar..

  6. #826
    Member/Tangshooter falconite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    AMK | Tang Shooters
    Posts
    2,204

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LV: TCSS Thread...

    Chief Editor angry liao... better work or the Head Mattress will start to whip!!!!
    | www.falconite.com | flickr |
    Canon Equipments

  7. #827
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,933

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    yes sir
    u know where to submit lar..
    oh sorry juste
    i just looked at the articles and they look like nonsense
    i think i better not put them on the site
    wait till i write a better one then i will post the article there

  8. #828

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LV: TCSS Thread...

    Hello my fellow buddies and friends from Tangshooters. It's been a really tiring day for me. Long day at work. Anyone going down Funan for some purchasing?
    You'll only live once. Just once.
    Portfolio | Tangshooters

  9. #829
    Member/Tangshooter falconite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    AMK | Tang Shooters
    Posts
    2,204

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    oh sorry juste
    i just looked at the articles and they look like nonsense
    i think i better not put them on the site
    wait till i write a better one then i will post the article there
    Someone get the Head Mattress....
    | www.falconite.com | flickr |
    Canon Equipments

  10. #830

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    oh sorry juste
    i just looked at the articles and they look like nonsense
    i think i better not put them on the site
    wait till i write a better one then i will post the article there
    hahaha.... okay...
    we TangShooters will wait for your articles

  11. #831

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by nakashimamika View Post
    Hello my fellow buddies and friends from Tangshooters. It's been a really tiring day for me. Long day at work. Anyone going down Funan for some purchasing?
    tmr got a session

  12. #832
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,933

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by nakashimamika View Post
    Hello my fellow buddies and friends from Tangshooters. It's been a really tiring day for me. Long day at work. Anyone going down Funan for some purchasing?
    there is a dinner session tomorrow at funan
    feel free to join us nakashimamika

  13. #833

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LV: TCSS Thread...

    butties i go sleep liao... gdnite

  14. #834

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    tmr got a session
    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    there is a dinner session tomorrow at funan
    feel free to join us nakashimamika
    Ok, sounds terrific buddy! I will try my best to make it. Will obtain details from you guys soon.
    You'll only live once. Just once.
    Portfolio | Tangshooters

  15. #835
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,933

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by nakashimamika View Post
    Ok, sounds terrific buddy! I will try my best to make it. Will obtain details from you guys soon.
    ok hope to see you tomorrow buddy
    good night

  16. #836

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by falconite View Post
    Thanks guys... became the official photographer to my family... and trying to beat the taboo that picture of blink model cannot!!
    these photos will be memories your family will treasure and enjoy in the future years! nice pics bro!

  17. #837

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LV: TCSS Thread...

    My last macro shoot at SBG on Saturday:
    (sorry for the double watermark .. forgot about the one from my website)


  18. #838

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by nakashimamika View Post
    Ok, sounds terrific buddy! I will try my best to make it. Will obtain details from you guys soon.
    Good night and take care my friend!

  19. #839

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    oo something serious... all gwc members need to submit an article to me...

    need more articles...

    feb flowers?
    award winner submit wat har? too many...

    food ??

    ir??

    bird??

    any1 can write abt product review? comparison? curve?

    Errrr .. what's this, ah?

  20. #840

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Febrita View Post
    My last macro shoot at SBG on Saturday:
    (sorry for the double watermark .. forgot about the one from my website)

    Excellent capture Febrita!
    You'll only live once. Just once.
    Portfolio | Tangshooters

Page 42 of 51 FirstFirst ... 173237404142434447 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •