Page 24 of 51 FirstFirst ... 14192223242526293449 ... LastLast

Thread: Tang Shooters LV: TCSS Thread...

Default Re: Tang Shooters LV: TCSS Thread...

Quote Originally Posted by lkkang View Post
    swee
    nice skin tone ... the best PP is no PP
    yes no need to pp.... nice skin tone... thankx miyaki

hi all butties..

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gglankie View Post
    hi all butties..
    Allo butties

i see her lips nearby skin and right shoulder got dark patches of tones......maybe that part u may want to see to it..

Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    蓮花仙子

allo buttsies
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

Harrows Butties

Quote Originally Posted by LOTUSfairy View Post
    i see her lips nearby skin and right shoulder got dark patches of tones......maybe that part u may want to see to it..
    1.right shoulder dark parches? shadow?
    2.lips nearby skin? original from raw file..

i will check it.. tq
    Last edited by juste_millieu; 3rd January 2009 at 11:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gglankie View Post
    hi all butties..
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    Allo butties
    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    allo buttsies
    Quote Originally Posted by dOlBy View Post
    Harrows Butties
    Allo all butties...

1.right shoulder dark parches is shadow lar...
    2.lips nearby skin? original from raw file..

i will check it.. tq
    orh..

but the right shoulder is triangle shaped mah...i saw like not natural mah machiam like blue-black...
    蓮花仙子

orh..

but the right shoulder is triangle shaped mah...i saw like not natural mah machiam like blue-black...
    tmr i check again... could b due to i still drinking...

tmr i check again... could b due to i still drinking...
    蓮花仙子

swee
    nice skin tone ... the best PP is no PP
    Thanks... bo pian... relearn everything since the new gear... slowly but surely.. I hope.
    | www.falconite.com | flickr |
    Canon Equipments

Quote Originally Posted by falconite View Post
    Thanks... bo pian... relearn everything since the new gear... slowly but surely.. I hope.
    PP? PoPiah?
    蓮花仙子

haaa... you proud of miyaki or your shooting skill?
    | www.falconite.com | flickr |
    Canon Equipments

Member/Tangshooter

PP? PoPiah?
    Shang Nao Jing... PP also dun know ah...

add the white borders ...izzit PP?

food fairy here...drools...food...
    蓮花仙子

Shang Nao Jing... PP also dun know ah...

Shang Nao Jing...Hoo Hoo Hoo...

googled and found this -

Abstract photography is unlike most other types of photography - rules, such as composition and accurate focusing hold no values. The abstract photographer uses his creative imagination to create stunning works of art. Abstract photography is a popular form of art and the rewards for a good abstract photographer are most worthwhile. Art buyers pay large amounts for good abstract work.

What is abstract photography?
    Abstract photography is a process of using colours and patterns combined to create an image, with no true meaning or no clear subject involved. Abstract photography is not necessarily going to mean the same thing to everyone. Abstract photography leaves more to the imagination and helps us concentrate on texture and colour rather than the whole subject. If you are looking to try a new form of photography, abstract photography will certainly be an enjoyable challenge and very rewarding if you master the true art.

Creating an abstract image can be easy - creating a great abstract image is difficult. One of the most simple ways of creating an abstract image is by using water and your cameras’ shutter combined. Shooting fast flowing water, with a slow shutter speed of one second will give you a blur effect. This is quite simple to do, but will it look attractive? This will depend on light - shooting water with a slow shutter speed when the sun is low in the sky will give your image more attractive colours. Different films will also produce different colours. Adding colour filters will also improve your abstract photography. If you are using a digital camera, filters can be added later with Photoshop. Using a slow shutter speed to shoot a flag blowing in the wind will also give you an abstract image. The trick to keeping abstract photography attractive when using your cameras’ shutter is to crop tightly. Fill the view finder with the blur image.

Some kinds of macro photography can be considered as abstract. Close-ups of flowers and other plant life will make great abstract subjects. As with shooting water - macro abstracts should be cropped tightly and the image should have a theme of colour. Some street lights can also create abstract photographs.
    Every where we go we are surrounded with colour, textures and patterns. Patterns make for great abstract images. New patterns are formed by nature every day and this is the best place to start to create marketable abstract photographs.

There are no guidelines for creating good abstract images, just use your imagination along with the natural world to create your master piece.
    Fine print - Anything I posted is strictly my own point of view :)

Men in curves...

Quote Originally Posted by woofmy View Post
    googled and found this -

Abstract photography is unlike most other types of photography - rules, such as composition and accurate focusing hold no values. The abstract photographer uses his creative imagination to create stunning works of art. Abstract photography is a popular form of art and the rewards for a good abstract photographer are most worthwhile. Art buyers pay large amounts for good abstract work.

What is abstract photography?
    Abstract photography is a process of using colours and patterns combined to create an image, with no true meaning or no clear subject involved. Abstract photography is not necessarily going to mean the same thing to everyone. Abstract photography leaves more to the imagination and helps us concentrate on texture and colour rather than the whole subject. If you are looking to try a new form of photography, abstract photography will certainly be an enjoyable challenge and very rewarding if you master the true art.

Creating an abstract image can be easy - creating a great abstract image is difficult. One of the most simple ways of creating an abstract image is by using water and your cameras’ shutter combined. Shooting fast flowing water, with a slow shutter speed of one second will give you a blur effect. This is quite simple to do, but will it look attractive? This will depend on light - shooting water with a slow shutter speed when the sun is low in the sky will give your image more attractive colours. Different films will also produce different colours. Adding colour filters will also improve your abstract photography. If you are using a digital camera, filters can be added later with Photoshop. Using a slow shutter speed to shoot a flag blowing in the wind will also give you an abstract image. The trick to keeping abstract photography attractive when using your cameras’ shutter is to crop tightly. Fill the view finder with the blur image.

Some kinds of macro photography can be considered as abstract. Close-ups of flowers and other plant life will make great abstract subjects. As with shooting water - macro abstracts should be cropped tightly and the image should have a theme of colour. Some street lights can also create abstract photographs.
    Every where we go we are surrounded with colour, textures and patterns. Patterns make for great abstract images. New patterns are formed by nature every day and this is the best place to start to create marketable abstract photographs.

There are no guidelines for creating good abstract images, just use your imagination along with the natural world to create your master piece.
    Agreed. By adding a theme to abstract shooting it increases the difficulty. This way every abstract outing will have a meaning instead of every TSer just gg out to soot. Btw, i think u r referring to a CSer comment in our abstract thread. No issues lar bro, diff ppl diff perspectives. As still life is also an abstract or virtually anything is abstract, anything can be shot.