Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Red filter for underwater digital photography

  1. #1

    Talking Red filter for underwater digital photography

    Hi guys,

    am going diving tomorrow evening and just got myself a WP-DC700 casing for my Canon A70. Now I am looking for a red filter for this and I read on the net that there are some red filters that I can cut to shape so I could insert them inside my underwater casing....was wondering if anyone here know where I can get some of these "cuttable" filters....I assume that it is like plastic wrap type of material so I could cut them....

    Anyhelp at all please...thanks!!

    Just did more research....realised that they are called gel filters....anyone with any knowledge to share? Esp where to get them in singapore....
    Last edited by Sk8te; 18th September 2003 at 09:50 PM.

  2. #2


    do u mean those used by studios lighting? if i am not wrong, it is a bit expensive, and mostly comes in large size?
    maybe try out those shops like cp or ruby?

  3. #3


    I see pics of some here...

    just scroll down a little.... dunno if cathay got or not...


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts