Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 59

Thread: New Year Resolution for 2009 is.........

  1. #21

    Default Re: New Year Resolution for 2009 is.........

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    1. Defend Singapore Ideals proactively.

    2. Understand Aliens and try to make friendly contacts.
    I want to defend the country and save people on the wheel that shone so bright.
    Also, I long to shoot you in pink, my dear love.

  2. #22
    Moderator LOTUSfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    3,337

    Default Re: New Year Resolution for 2009 is.........

    I must not..take daily taxi rides to office...save this money for my LONG LONG holiday 2009.
    ...Aurora...wait for me....
    蓮花仙子

  3. #23

    Default Re: New Year Resolution for 2009 is.........

    Quote Originally Posted by LOTUSfairy View Post
    I must not..take daily taxi rides to office...save this money for my LONG LONG holiday 2009.
    ...Aurora...wait for me....
    go rent one, you will make some money going to work everyday and whenever you cannot sleep.

    But... will your boss mind you do moonlighting?

  4. #24
    Moderator LOTUSfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    3,337

    Default Re: New Year Resolution for 2009 is.........

    Quote Originally Posted by contaxable View Post
    go rent one, you will make some money going to work everyday and whenever you cannot sleep.

    But... will your boss mind you do moonlighting?
    cannot lah..

    I will driving to the makan places and eat eat eat...no good no good..

    蓮花仙子

  5. #25

    Default Re: New Year Resolution for 2009 is.........

    Quote Originally Posted by LOTUSfairy View Post
    cannot lah..

    I will driving to the makan places and eat eat eat...no good no good..

    You are to me a beautiful fairy.

    http://www.1st-art-gallery.com/thumbnail/103922/1/$27take-The-Fair-Face-Of-Woman,-And-Gently-Suspending,-With-Butterflies,-Flowers,-And-Jewels-Attending,-Thus-Your-Fairy-Is-Made-Of-Most-Beautiful-Things$27,-Charles-Ede.jpg

    How come cannot eat more? Your magic wan will do the trick.

  6. #26

    Default Re: New Year Resolution for 2009 is.........

    Quote Originally Posted by azul123 View Post
    You think too highly of yourself and your viewpoint. That's why you are get easily frustrated in Kopitiam.

    By all means express your views but don't dictate them...
    the people who say that are the ones who fail to note that more often than not i actually bother to consider everyone else's views, and explain why i disagree. the blunt way in which i put it is perceived as arrogance and an infatuation with my own viewpoint. look around more with a more open mind!

    in return, i usually get personal attacks. in my mind i respect everyone else more than what i get in return, but that's fine with me. people tend to assume that i am like them, i.e. that i take an argument as one in a long historical string of arguments and that i will never agree with them; that is not true, each argument is separate, and i try to be as objective as possible. after all, the world's a lovely place.

    maybe one day you'll get it. in any case, happy new year to you and your family, may all your wishes come true in the coming year, and thanks for praising my photographs once when i was suspended. cheers!
    Last edited by night86mare; 29th December 2008 at 09:50 AM.

  7. #27

    Default Re: New Year Resolution for 2009 is.........

    Quote Originally Posted by contaxable View Post
    Also, I long to shoot you in pink, my dear love.
    you are a very scary person.

  8. #28
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: New Year Resolution for 2009 is.........

    Quote Originally Posted by azul123 View Post
    You think too highly of yourself and your viewpoint. That's why you are get easily frustrated in Kopitiam.

    By all means express your views but don't dictate them...

    ../azul123
    Don't worry. We'll soon re-educate him here.

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Planet Eropagnis
    Posts
    2,944

    Default Re: New Year Resolution for 2009 is.........

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    go for XMM shoot at least once!!
    Very boring one. I dun think I enjoyed myself though.

    Almost ended up with a stomachache. The stress of thinking~

  10. #30
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    central
    Posts
    508

    Default Re: New Year Resolution for 2009 is.........

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    Finding a new job that deserves me.
    same for me too.
    I'm here to learn.:flame:

  11. #31
    Senior Member azul123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Eastern Bloc
    Posts
    2,776

    Default Re: New Year Resolution for 2009 is.........

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    the people who say that are the ones who fail to note that more often than not i actually bother to consider everyone else's views, and explain why i disagree. the blunt way in which i put it is perceived as arrogance and an infatuation with my own viewpoint. look around more with a more open mind!

    in return, i usually get personal attacks. in my mind i respect everyone else more than what i get in return, but that's fine with me. people tend to assume that i am like them, i.e. that i take an argument as one in a long historical string of arguments and that i will never agree with them; that is not true, each argument is separate, and i try to be as objective as possible. after all, the world's a lovely place.

    maybe one day you'll get it. in any case, happy new year to you and your family, may all your wishes come true in the coming year, and thanks for praising my photographs once when i was suspended. cheers!
    Maybe you should relook at your own sentence.

    because that is the only way to embrace the spirit of kopitiam, emo logic (or lack of logic) and nonsense
    Everyone elses lack logic and nonsense, so only you posts logic.. although you say you respect other viewpoints.

    Anyway... wishing you the same for coming new year, que sera sera!

    ../azul123

  12. #32
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: New Year Resolution for 2009 is.........

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    ...in return, i usually get personal attacks.
    Which Seow Kia dare to attack you?

    Kim Peh Kar Lu Chut Tau!

  13. #33

    Default Re: New Year Resolution for 2009 is.........

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Which Seow Kia dare to attack you?

    Kim Peh Kar Lu Chut Tau!
    LOL your hokkien standard go down uncle sion, is lim peh

    anyways, no need to engage in such acts of gangsterism..

    you just don your pink bikini, we send you over in the name of diplomacy, you will hand out kisses and everyone will be happy and the world will be a nicer place.

  14. #34

    Default Re: New Year Resolution for 2009 is.........

    ....still going to be just 12MP.

  15. #35

    Default Re: New Year Resolution for 2009 is.........

    Quote Originally Posted by azul123 View Post
    you think too highly of yourself and your viewpoint. That's why you are get easily frustrated in kopitiam.

    By all means express your views but don't dictate them...

    ../azul123
    ? ? ? ? ? ?........

  16. #36

    Default Re: New Year Resolution for 2009 is.........

    Quote Originally Posted by lsisaxon View Post
    ....still going to be just 12MP.
    Haha.... that's darn literal man...... Nowadays the hype is 24mp liao !

    Or u trying to say your new year resolution is to stay out of the vicious upgrade BBB cycle ?
    Snap ?

  17. #37

    Default Re: New Year Resolution for 2009 is.........

    Quote Originally Posted by ianwurn View Post
    Haha.... that's darn literal man...... Nowadays the hype is 24mp liao !

    Or u trying to say your new year resolution is to stay out of the vicious upgrade BBB cycle ?
    No.. no $$ to go 24MP yet...

  18. #38
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: New Year Resolution for 2009 is.........

    Quote Originally Posted by deepashes View Post
    ha, i knew it.. hahah, all the horny ppl in here... or maybe just u only.lol
    well, i ve not been to any such shoots yet....

  19. #39
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: New Year Resolution for 2009 is.........

    Quote Originally Posted by jsbn View Post
    Very boring one. I dun think I enjoyed myself though.

    Almost ended up with a stomachache. The stress of thinking~
    huh, that bad, looks like i'll just postpone this resolution den.

  20. #40
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: New Year Resolution for 2009 is.........

    need to reflect on ourselves more before pointing fingers at others.

    need to do wad we say, dun just say 'n' say.

    ......................

    dun ask got wine or spirits in Kopitiam.

    rant less, keep cool among hotheads.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •