Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 71

Thread: NTU people come in...

  1. #41
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    In the void.
    Posts
    1,323

    Default

    My film of choice will be Neopan 100 Acros and 400.
    synapseman> If needed, I can lend out a spare SLR.

  2. #42
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    1,701

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by synapseman
    Are there any NIE people contributing? I would like to participate, but unfortunately I can't meet the hardware criteria.
    You are most welcome too. Equipment wise we can work something out. Right afiend?

  3. #43
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    1,701

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prismatic
    synapseman> If needed, I can lend out a spare SLR.

  4. #44
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    1,701

    Default

    hey guys, how have you been?

    i have started on the project and will start to go dark room soon. those keen to learn some dark room stuff can come along.

    till then, study hard for exams!

  5. #45
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    London, United Kingdom
    Posts
    596

    Default

    Still going through my 1st roll, about 20 odd shots thus far. Trying to take candids but not successfull.... people can see the camera and start to shun me... OTOH I got pics of my classmates yeah.

  6. #46
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    1,701

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alvin
    Still going through my 1st roll, about 20 odd shots thus far. Trying to take candids but not successfull.... people can see the camera and start to shun me... OTOH I got pics of my classmates yeah.
    hehe you got to be fast loh...

    hey guys i need pics of lab work, esp those involving machinery

    great if you can get pics of tuts and lecs

  7. #47

    Default

    hi...i'm in 2nd year in NTU...want to learn darkroom stuff can i join?

  8. #48
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    1,701

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BornToRide
    hi...i'm in 2nd year in NTU...want to learn darkroom stuff can i join?
    Can, but I think it would be better for you to learn from NTU PVS dark room course... you can PM afiend for more info...

    Pai seh afiend, I shouldn't have mentioned teaching dark room to others in NTU, like clash with you all...

    But anyway, those in my project team one I will teach...

    BornToRide, if you want you can join me during my sessions to learn... u decide loh

  9. #49

    Default

    Ok...but how do i get in contact w u?
    I wanna just learn how things r done. I learnt how to develope a roll of film myself just wanna c how darkroom works thats all . hope not too troublesome for anyone. When will ur sessions be held?

  10. #50
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    1,701

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BornToRide
    Ok...but how do i get in contact w u?
    I wanna just learn how things r done. I learnt how to develope a roll of film myself just wanna c how darkroom works thats all . hope not too troublesome for anyone. When will ur sessions be held?
    Think I'll do once before exams, then start going intensively after exams.

    But I won't doing much developing there coz I do it in my room. But I can show you how to do it.

    You can email me at lifesux_80@yahoo.com.sg with your contacts. I'll get in touch with you if I go.

  11. #51
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    567

    Default

    hah.. is it u guys taking shots at library 1 this afternoon?

  12. #52
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    1,701

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cheechee
    hah.. is it u guys taking shots at library 1 this afternoon?
    Not me...

  13. #53

    Default

    not me too
    coffee/makan after exams, guys?

  14. #54
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    567

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by meng
    not me too
    coffee/makan after exams, guys?
    yoz! good idea... interested to meet up with ntu ppl too.
    Anyone into the idea to take some shots of exam life?


    just saw some indonesian students moving mattress to TR tonite.

  15. #55
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    1,701

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cheechee
    yoz! good idea... interested to meet up with ntu ppl too.
    Anyone into the idea to take some shots of exam life?


    just saw some indonesian students moving mattress to TR tonite.
    hehe i already took exam life shots...

    dun mind doing more though...

  16. #56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chyeo
    hehe i already took exam life shots...

    dun mind doing more though...


    i'm more of an archi person

  17. #57
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    In the void.
    Posts
    1,323

    Default

    And I specialise in taking pictures of celebs in NTU. Hahahaha...... :P

  18. #58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prismatic
    And I specialise in taking pictures of celebs in NTU. Hahahaha...... :P
    Haahaa, are there any... I mean celebs...

  19. #59
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    In the void.
    Posts
    1,323

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by forbytes
    Haahaa, are there any... I mean celebs...
    When they come to perform in skool lah........

  20. #60
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bedok Reservoir
    Posts
    395

    Default

    ntu got celebs leh..y dun have??

    Quote Originally Posted by forbytes
    Haahaa, are there any... I mean celebs...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •