Photographs from Saint Andrew’s School Graduation Night Dinner 2008 by Tan Zexun
Photo Set : Saint Andrew’s School Sec 4E/5N Graduation Night Dinner
Photographer : Tan Zexun
Date of Shooting : 13 November 2008
Location : Raffles Town Club, Singapore
Duration of Event : 4.5 hours
Type of Shooting : Event Documentation, Voluntary
Total Photo Quantity : 801
All Rights Reserved ®. Use with permission only. Content copyright © of Tan Zexun.
Terms & Conditions:
Any/all included photographs are for use only in Saint Andrew's Secondary School as photo prints at /in the following only:
- News / Notice board outside general office, Level 3
- First Quarter 2009 School Newsletter
- Annual School Magazine / Year book 2009
Permission must be sought from the photographer for other locations and or books / newsletters.
Digital sharing of photographs may be allowed if permission is sought from the photographer.
Personal printing of photographs will be allowed if permission is sought from the photographer.
Credit shall be given to the photographer for every photograph printed on the same page, in this format:
“Photograph(s) by Tan Zexun”
Displaying any / all of the included photographs with no credit given is strictly forbidden.
They shall NOT be:
- Edited in any way whatsoever, either digitally such as (but not limited to) cropping, tilting, color, contrast, and tonal adjustments OR physically when printed. Digital cropping and tilting is allowed only for photographs used in the “Annual School Magazine / Year book 2009”.
- Uploaded onto the school website (www.saintadrewsschool.info
) or any other website that is affiliated with Saint Andrew’s Secondary School.
- Uploaded onto online photo gallery hosts such as (but not limited to) Flickr, ClubSNAP, Yahoo, Smugmug, Pbase, Google Picasa, Imageshack, Photobucket, Friendster, Facebook.
- Printed and posted / framed on any hallway of Saint Andrew’s Secondary School (other than the news / notice board stated above) or any affiliated institutes.
- Used as or as part of any form of advertisement, either physically or digitally. This includes (but is not limited to) advertisements for Saints Graduation Dinner 2009.
In the event that the printed photographs are to be physically vandalized, I would urge the caretaker to remove or replace the affected prints.
*insert contact details*