Page 34 of 51 FirstFirst ... 9242932333435363944 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 680 of 1003

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVIII

  1. #661
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVIII

    Seldom shoot butterfly, but this landed on a perch that hard to resist.


  2. #662

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Seldom shoot butterfly, but this landed on a perch that hard to resist.

    IS THAT A BRANDED IMPERIAL! OMG!

    i love all the imperial butterflies

  3. #663
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    IS THAT A BRANDED IMPERIAL! OMG!

    i love all the imperial butterflies
    yes.....actually they are quite common inside the woods.

    we go hoot hoot them when you are back.

  4. #664
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Seldom shoot butterfly, but this landed on a perch that hard to resist.


    lovely butterfly (:

    nom

  5. #665

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    yes.....actually they are quite common inside the woods.

    we go hoot hoot them when you are back.


    let me get flash first.. i think i probably get the sigma and use bounce card.

    oh mai so long since i last shot butterflies, always had to crop the imperials though, they relatively small, 1:2 not good enough.

    i remember seeing a lot at lower peirce reservoir woods.

  6. #666

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVIII

    bbb macro lens
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  7. #667
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post


    let me get flash first.. i think i probably get the sigma and use bounce card.

    oh mai so long since i last shot butterflies, always had to crop the imperials though, they relatively small, 1:2 not good enough.

    i remember seeing a lot at lower peirce reservoir woods.
    Don't need lah, i got spare flash.

    This image is uncropped, taken using FF sensor.

  8. #668
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVIII

    Whooooo...... Leong I wants to follows joo hoot again plox kthxbuai...





    my pc tio virus again..... itching to reformat pc for the fun of it

  9. #669
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    Whooooo...... Leong I wants to follows joo hoot again plox kthxbuai...

    my pc tio virus again..... itching to reformat pc for the fun of it
    This saturday i'm going down again.

  10. #670

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Don't need lah, i got spare flash.

    This image is uncropped, taken using FF sensor.
    nikon flash can use on pentax?
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  11. #671

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Don't need lah, i got spare flash.

    This image is uncropped, taken using FF sensor.
    my pentax mount cannot use tamron 180mm, i very sad

    hahaha last time i always use $25 flash from OP, fixed output everytime damn funny

  12. #672
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVIII

    T_T

    saturday I'm going Ubin for crazy cycling......................
    another time then!
    wonder what I can hoot in Ubin.....
    anything I can look out for guys?

  13. #673
    Senior Member luna_sea83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    1,294

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVIII

    BBB 105 micro, r1c1

  14. #674
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    nikon flash can use on pentax?
    can, use manual mode.

  15. #675
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    T_T

    saturday I'm going Ubin for crazy cycling......................
    another time then!
    wonder what I can hoot in Ubin.....
    anything I can look out for guys?
    go butterfly hill shoot butterflies.


  16. #676
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVIII

    poisoneddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd.. .............................
    no macro lens la can't hoot butters.... haha... I know what I want le... I think I'll save up for a 100mm macro... can use for portrait and macro hoot

  17. #677

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVIII

    And before they became a butterfly - they looked like this eating everything in sight....

    Running for conservation and ACRES. Donate at http://www.acres.org.sg/donate.html

  18. #678
    Senior Member luna_sea83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    1,294

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVIII

    all are infected with macro

  19. #679

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVIII

    Anyone up for deep fried catepillars?

    Running for conservation and ACRES. Donate at http://www.acres.org.sg/donate.html

  20. #680

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    poisoneddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd.. .............................
    no macro lens la can't hoot butters.... haha... I know what I want le... I think I'll save up for a 100mm macro... can use for portrait and macro hoot
    cheaper option is to go for tamron 90 like van
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •