Page 25 of 51 FirstFirst ... 15202324252627303550 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 500 of 1003

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVIII

  1. #481

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by adamadam View Post
    Your pic corner sharpness is really suck


    HOHO
    This I can blame my lousy equipment.

    Cannot even focus properly.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  2. #482
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVIII

    O HAi

    All the LB effect look cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  3. #483

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    oh yah.... Goddess and I will be going to Ubin to cycle on saturday... Does anyone have any cycling directions on how to cycle down to there from pasir ris? I think the ferry terminal is in changi village there right? Plus whats the cost to ferry over to ubin with a bike and what's the last ferry back to Sg?
    Onli the loyang road towards changi village. Unless you wan to cycle to ecp then up to changi village following the airport runway. Last ferry about 5 or 6. Better ask to confirm. Else have to shoot new year sunrise from ubin.
    Last edited by CYRN; 30th December 2008 at 11:44 AM.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  4. #484
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    Onli the loyang road towards changi village. Last ferry about 5 or 6. Better ask to confirm. Else have to shoot new year sunrise from ubin.
    steady! thanks man! any idea how much it might cost? to ferry over with bike?

  5. #485

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    steady! thanks man! any idea how much it might cost? to ferry over with bike?
    Fees ask on the spot better. Last I went is onli a couple of $ each. But that was quite some time ago.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  6. #486

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVIII

    But do be careful espesially on the return trip. Heard if not enough passangers they might ask you to "top up" $. I never encountered it personally cuz I always come back in good time. Also there's a couple of very dangerous cycling spots there. Do search for more info. A couple of people already lost their lives there. Search news.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  7. #487

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    O HAi

    All the LB effect look cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Cheapo substitute for TS effects.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  8. #488
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    oh yah.... Goddess and I will be going to Ubin to cycle on saturday... Does anyone have any cycling directions on how to cycle down to there from pasir ris? I think the ferry terminal is in changi village there right? Plus whats the cost to ferry over to ubin with a bike and what's the last ferry back to Sg?
    Let's see... You are cycling from Central??

    then head down via Pasir Ris Drive 3 towards Downtown east and past it... When you reach Loyang Ave, turn left and go up the slope.... then it's a long downhill ride towards Changi Village.
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  9. #489
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVIII

    O HAi..............back from lunch.

  10. #490
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVIII

    mmm.....cycling to changi point.

    I used to cycling from Jurong and Changi during my service days.
    Save transport money.

  11. #491
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVIII

    Back from fishing.. blanked out...

    Anyway, it seems to be about $2 or $2.5 per head now. And another $2 or $2.50 for the bike as well...

    The ferry service is 24hrs but you'd need to pay for a full bumboat load (12pax) to get the boat moving... If the fee is $2, then the full fare of $24 would get the driver to start the boat going.
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  12. #492
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Back from fishing.. blanked out...

    Anyway, it seems to be about $2 or $2.5 per head now. And another $2 or $2.50 for the bike as well...

    The ferry service is 24hrs but you'd need to pay for a full bumboat load (12pax) to get the boat moving... If the fee is $2, then the full fare of $24 would get the driver to start the boat going.
    Yup, Zac is right $2.50 per pax, bicycle is count as 1 pax.

    When we go there early morning for shooting, we just paid the full ferry price so that we wouldn't miss the golden hour.
    Last edited by Leong23; 30th December 2008 at 01:37 PM.

  13. #493
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Let's see... You are cycling from Central??

    then head down via Pasir Ris Drive 3 towards Downtown east and past it... When you reach Loyang Ave, turn left and go up the slope.... then it's a long downhill ride towards Changi Village.
    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Back from fishing.. blanked out...

    Anyway, it seems to be about $2 or $2.5 per head now. And another $2 or $2.50 for the bike as well...

    The ferry service is 24hrs but you'd need to pay for a full bumboat load (12pax) to get the boat moving... If the fee is $2, then the full fare of $24 would get the driver to start the boat going.
    omg must cycle uphill first ah? wahhhh.... haha... i cycled uphill from mandai like siao already.... loyang uphill trip issit long?
    but lets say if don't want to pay full bumboat load wait for other people also can anot? $24 for like 3 of us; Goddess me and her friend.... abit too much haha...

    *edit*
    Zac how come everytime you go fishing you always blank out? lol
    Last edited by tainted; 30th December 2008 at 02:09 PM.

  14. #494
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    omg must cycle uphill first ah? wahhhh.... haha... i cycled uphill from mandai like siao already.... loyang uphill trip issit long?
    but lets say if don't want to pay full bumboat load wait for other people also can anot? $24 for like 3 of us; Goddess me and her friend.... abit too much haha...
    loyang uphill is looooonnnnnggggg......... but the downhill is shiok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    If you want more challage, go by the changi prison road, up and down all the way.

    You can just wait for the bumboat to be full....

  15. #495
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    mmm.....cycling to changi point.

    I used to cycling from Jurong and Changi during my service days.
    Save transport money.
    Wah you like the former Singapore Road Cyclist, Kenneth Tan heheh he cycle to and from from his home in Serangoon to Jurong to work in Shimano's plant. That is how he gets in more cycling training for national races heh...

  16. #496
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    loyang uphill is looooonnnnnggggg......... but the downhill is shiok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    If you want more challage, go by the changi prison road, up and down all the way.

    You can just wait for the bumboat to be full....
    oooooooooooooooooooooooh......
    sounds like a challenge!
    I WILL CHALLENGE LOYANG UPHILL!





    or die trying haha

  17. #497
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    Wah you like the former Singapore Road Cyclist, Kenneth Tan heheh he cycle to and from from his home in Serangoon to Jurong to work in Shimano's plant. That is how he gets in more cycling training for national races heh...
    i only cycle 2 time a week, book in and book out.

    Normal days i just cycle 5min to changi point for dinner.

  18. #498

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVIII

    wah! here so mani 2 wheelist... got consider cycling + photography trip up north or not?
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  19. #499

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVIII

    It is the camera, not the photographer.
    my flickr - adamloh.com

  20. #500

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVIII

    actually, my fav part of cycling in ubin was to cycly and chiong downhill into the granite quarry pool... shiok... but come home clean and grease the bike like siao.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •