Page 10 of 51 FirstFirst ... 589101112152035 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 1003

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVIII

  1. #181

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    wah....new toy. Can borrow and try try or not? heheheheh..... Good price for it?
    600 ~
    and on the receipt it was only bought on the 24th
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  2. #182

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by luna_sea83 View Post
    roro no new tfcd pic?
    go my facebook see ~
    nothing to wow about though
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  3. #183

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVIII

    after friday tfcd, shot them on the way home ~
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  4. #184

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVIII

    o hai


    woo found a buyer for my kit lens. now have enough to BBB bag.
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

  5. #185

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVIII

    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  6. #186
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    o hai


    woo found a buyer for my kit lens. now have enough to BBB bag.
    i also want to bbb bag.....but just brought my NX2.......

  7. #187
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    van, your MUAs mostly from MM? ~
    i've only ever worked with one (:

    and that's liz (:

    hahaha only started shooting portraits few months ago, not very experienced

  8. #188

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    i've only ever worked with one (:

    and that's liz (:

    hahaha only started shooting portraits few months ago, not very experienced
    ohh ~



    searching for MUAs for next tfcd ~
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  9. #189

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    ohh ~



    searching for MUAs for next tfcd ~
    wah you chionging tfcds already? haha

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    i also want to bbb bag.....but just brought my NX2.......
    capture NX2?
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

  10. #190

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    wah you chionging tfcds already? haha
    help the organisers a bit lah ~
    probably the same girl again and her friend ~
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  11. #191
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    capture NX2?
    Ya lor......stupid nikon don't come free with my D700.....NX1 can't process D700 RAW files.

  12. #192
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    ohh ~



    searching for MUAs for next tfcd ~
    WOWOWOOWOW..............Ro Ro is now XMM Killer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Armed with SB900!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  13. #193

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Ya lor......stupid nikon don't come free with my D700.....NX1 can't process D700 RAW files.
    d700 and above must use nx2?
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  14. #194

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    WOWOWOOWOW..............Ro Ro is now XMM Killer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Armed with SB900!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    where got ~
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  15. #195

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    help the organisers a bit lah ~
    probably the same girl again and her friend ~
    help organisers? wanna snipe XMM then wanna snipe XMM, don't say help organisers....

    she needs to put a bit of make up... her skin tone kinda dark, doesn't look very natural especially under flash.

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Ya lor......stupid nikon don't come free with my D700.....NX1 can't process D700 RAW files.
    sounds like a good way for nikon to earn that little bit more off you.... NX1 can't process D700 RAW files?!?!?!
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

  16. #196

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    WOWOWOOWOW..............Ro Ro is now XMM Killer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Armed with SB900!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    eheheheheheheheh his big flesh.. i mean flash... will impress them!
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

  17. #197
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    d700 and above must use nx2?
    Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    sounds like a good way for nikon to earn that little bit more off you.... NX1 can't process D700 RAW files?!?!?!
    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NX1 can't open D700 RAW file.....sooooooooooooooo stupid...............read the manual regarding problem to open NEF with NX1, the solution is UPGRADE TO NX2........................

    So call the Camera package can with a trial version for 60days, but use only 2 weeks, the trial version expired!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  18. #198

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    help organisers? wanna snipe XMM then wanna snipe XMM, don't say help organisers....

    she needs to put a bit of make up... her skin tone kinda dark, doesn't look very natural especially under flash.
    whatever lah
    and she's too tall to be xmm, around your height
    Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    eheheheheheheheh his big flesh.. i mean flash... will impress them!
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  19. #199

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NX1 can't open D700 RAW file.....sooooooooooooooo stupid...............read the manual regarding problem to open NEF with NX1, the solution is UPGRADE TO NX2........................

    So call the Camera package can with a trial version for 60days, but use only 2 weeks, the trial version expired!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    although i feel i don't want to know this but how much NX2 cost?
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  20. #200
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    whatever lah
    and she's too tall to be xmm, around your height


    wooooooooooooo........................tall mei mei

Page 10 of 51 FirstFirst ... 589101112152035 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •