Page 71 of 75 FirstFirst ... 214661666970717273 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,420 of 1496

Thread: i can't sleep!!!

  1. #1401

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    liddat need to do carbon dating to find out liao...
    if there is no age to something, it can't be carbon dated!!!
    Running for conservation and ACRES. Donate at http://www.acres.org.sg/donate.html

  2. #1402
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Ice View Post
    if there is no age to something, it can't be carbon dated!!!
    let Nisa speak!! so kepoh! very auntie ler...
    Last edited by sORe-EyEz; 17th January 2009 at 04:12 PM.
    have u seen the "light" yet?

  3. #1403

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Ice View Post
    the pain killer is an anti-inflammatory. You've got inflammation around the spinal area which is therefore causing you pain. The hot compress is slow to reduce the inflammation and will need to be repeated several times.

    A natural anti-inflammatory is turmeric. Teaspoon of turmeric in warm water followed by 2 glasses of water - drink slowly.....(turmeric is also a diuretic so will need to replace your water content) - 3 times a day
    let me see a doc frist.

    I don't drink that much of water a day....

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    wad ur age leh? nisa?
    a number between 0 - 9999. choose one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Ice View Post
    Ageless.....
    haha i wish my body can be that too.

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    liddat need to do carbon dating to find out liao...
    errr no need lah, just ask!

  4. #1404

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    let Nisa speak!! so kepoh! very auntie...
    .....thought you missed me.....
    Running for conservation and ACRES. Donate at http://www.acres.org.sg/donate.html

  5. #1405

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Ice View Post
    if there is no age to something, it can't be carbon dated!!!
    hahaha don't teach him so much lah.

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    let Nisa speak!! so kepoh! very auntie ler...
    tsk tsk no respect!!!

  6. #1406

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Ice View Post
    .....thought you missed me.....
    he does! misses you deep deep!

  7. #1407

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!



    Nisa, this one for you. Sweet lullaby
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  8. #1408
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nisa View Post
    let me see a doc frist.

    haha i wish my body can be that too.

    errr no need lah, just ask!
    tot u dun 1 2 see doc?

    ur body got age wan? den dun need carbon dating liao mah.

    i ask but ur answer is not an answer leh...

    Quote Originally Posted by Nisa View Post
    a number between 0 - 9999. choose one.
    ok, i choose number 16, XMM!!
    have u seen the "light" yet?

  9. #1409

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post


    Nisa, this one for you. Sweet lullaby
    errr errrr night mare lor!

  10. #1410
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Ice View Post
    .....thought you missed me.....
    of course, but dun bully Nisa mah.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nisa View Post
    he does! misses you deep deep!
    u jealous arh?
    have u seen the "light" yet?

  11. #1411

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nisa View Post
    I don't drink that much of water a day....
    can always do a small glass.......

    as for doctors........I don't go to them either for these types of problems as they will refer you anyway.....
    Running for conservation and ACRES. Donate at http://www.acres.org.sg/donate.html

  12. #1412

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    tot u dun 1 2 see doc?

    ur body got age wan? den dun need carbon dating liao mah.

    i ask but ur answer is not an answer leh...



    ok, i choose number 16, XMM!!
    i don't want to see a doc today, cause i am feeling better, compared to just now.

    my presence have a number of years, which we referred as an age.

    cause you don't accept it as an answer, just because it's not in the form u are used to.

    I WISH i am a XMM lor! then i will be out shooting than laying on my bed.

  13. #1413
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nisa View Post
    i don't want to see a doc today, cause i am feeling better, compared to just now.

    my presence have a number of years, which we referred as an age.

    cause you don't accept it as an answer, just because it's not in the form u are used to.

    I WISH i am a XMM lor! then i will be out shooting than laying on my bed.
    so fast betta liao? good lah...

    so chim...

    i dun have ur answer so vague. i not used to vague answers...

    u like to lay on bed? keke, now i know...
    Last edited by sORe-EyEz; 17th January 2009 at 04:24 PM.
    have u seen the "light" yet?

  14. #1414

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    of course, but dun bully Nisa mah.

    u jealous arh?
    who bully me?

    hahah jealous of u? laughing at u? yeah!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Ice View Post
    can always do a small glass.......

    as for doctors........I don't go to them either for these types of problems as they will refer you anyway.....
    hmm i don't like to drink water one...

    i think i need to do a full body check up soon... might as well just get it all done at the same time.

  15. #1415

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    so fast betta liao? good lah...

    so chim...

    i dun have ur answer so vague. i not used to vague answers...
    come oso fast, go oso fast.
    i think have to carry less stuffs liao.... no more 5 kgs handbags liao... sian

    chim meh?

    u should get use to it mah! esp when u are talking to us..

  16. #1416
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nisa View Post
    who bully me?

    hahah jealous of u? laughing at u? yeah!
    auntie Ice loh.

    i think u need to lay on bed a little longer...
    have u seen the "light" yet?

  17. #1417

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nisa View Post
    hmm i don't like to drink water one...
    yes dear......then disguise it with juice or something.........
    Running for conservation and ACRES. Donate at http://www.acres.org.sg/donate.html

  18. #1418

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    auntie Ice loh.

    i think u need to lay on bed a little longer...
    ???
    Running for conservation and ACRES. Donate at http://www.acres.org.sg/donate.html

  19. #1419
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nisa View Post
    come oso fast, go oso fast.
    i think have to carry less stuffs liao.... no more 5 kgs handbags liao... sian

    chim meh?

    u should get use to it mah! esp when u are talking to us..
    5kg handbags? u have sandbag inside ur handbag?

    to me, think u abit drowsy. dunno wad u saying...

    oh ok, gimme some time.
    have u seen the "light" yet?

  20. #1420

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nisa View Post
    i think have to carry less stuffs liao.... no more 5 kgs handbags liao... sian
    or try a backpack to give more balance..........

    by the way what was that camera recommendation?
    Running for conservation and ACRES. Donate at http://www.acres.org.sg/donate.html

Page 71 of 75 FirstFirst ... 214661666970717273 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •