Page 67 of 75 FirstFirst ... 17425762656667686972 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,340 of 1496

Thread: i can't sleep!!!

  1. #1321

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    wah... how come the duracell rabbit is still drumming? I tot big elf will come lock the door.


    i sense alot of hidden communications here... wat is bo liao?

    singapura is getting alot of of strong winds... while everyone is having a nice time in bed (or making bed), here we are sleepless on a Fri night.

    i worked a long day today from 9 to midnight with some very short breaks in between. fell asleep in the car for like 10min and it helped recharged me for another 8hrs...

  2. #1322
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nisa View Post
    I am NEVER nice!

    u never bow when u speak to me! respect meh?
    ayoh, 'weather' change so fast wan arh?...

    u Japanese meh?
    have u seen the "light" yet?

  3. #1323

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    food just help urself with the fridge, water oso DIY get from kitchen.
    you staying with cool? how come you know fridge got food?

  4. #1324

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Ice View Post
    gotta say dragon princess, i ain't no girlie scout as well.....but well it is rather touching g-khoo.....here's a set for you and SE....hope you like it

    did you wear this during the flight? if you did, you could get some toys you know?

  5. #1325
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by contaxable View Post
    you staying with cool? how come you know fridge got food?
    i just assume all fridge at home got food. unless these aunties dun even have ice-cream...

    who is cool? new CSer?
    have u seen the "light" yet?

  6. #1326

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by contaxable View Post
    wah... how come the duracell rabbit is still drumming? I tot big elf will come lock the door.

    i sense alot of hidden communications here... wat is bo liao?

    singapura is getting alot of of strong winds... while everyone is having a nice time in bed (or making bed), here we are sleepless on a Fri night.

    i worked a long day today from 9 to midnight with some very short breaks in between. fell asleep in the car for like 10min and it helped recharged me for another 8hrs...
    duracell rabbit is always drumming one lah!! that annoying rabbit!
    what big elf?

    bo liao = nothing better to do lor!
    wat hidden communications?

    sleepless? good mah

    tsk tsk tsk, sleep more lah!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    ayoh, 'weather' change so fast wan arh?...

    u Japanese meh?
    simi weather.

    i not japanese ... but Asian! so bow!

  7. #1327

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    i just assume all fridge at home got food. unless these aunties dun even have ice-cream...
    actually i don't have ice cream in my fridge one leh...

  8. #1328

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    i just assume all fridge at home got food. unless these aunties dun even have ice-cream...
    oic, my fridge at home got no ice cream or choc. only got cow milk, choc milk, straberry milk and some fruits and veggie and frozen worms.

  9. #1329

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nisa View Post
    duracell rabbit is always drumming one lah!! that annoying rabbit!
    what big elf?

    i not japanese ... but Asian! so bow!
    big elf holds the lock. when they lock the door, cannot play here anymore lor. must open new home to house the sleepless souls.

    Play him the song, take a bow, by Madonna. He may succumb.

  10. #1330
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nisa View Post
    simi weather.

    i not japanese ... but Asian! so bow!
    ur mood loh, just now hapy happy den suddenly lightning bolt in a flash. lol.

    i bow u dun stand so near, wait !

    Quote Originally Posted by Nisa View Post
    actually i don't have ice cream in my fridge one leh...
    no ice-cream got some goodies like cookies or any finger food can liao.
    have u seen the "light" yet?

  11. #1331

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by contaxable View Post
    big elf holds the lock. when they lock the door, cannot play here anymore lor. must open new home to house the sleepless souls.

    Play him the song, take a bow, by Madonna. He may succumb.
    u are obviously tired...

    and i obviously need a shower...

  12. #1332

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    ur mood loh, just now hapy happy den suddenly lightning bolt in a flash. lol.

    i bow u dun stand so near, wait !



    no ice-cream got some goodies like cookies or any finger food can liao.

    I bipolar mah!

    nay... I will be sitting on my throne!

    errr oso bo. no ice cream, no cookie, no finger food one.

  13. #1333
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by contaxable View Post
    oic, my fridge at home got no ice cream or choc. only got cow milk, choc milk, straberry milk and some fruits and veggie and frozen worms.
    that a decent fridge mah. at least got things to snack on.

    ... except the worms lah.
    have u seen the "light" yet?

  14. #1334
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nisa View Post
    I bipolar mah!

    nay... I will be sitting on my throne!

    errr oso bo. no ice cream, no cookie, no finger food one.
    ooh? auntie so cute!

    dun always sit on throne, ur fridge needs ur attention!
    have u seen the "light" yet?

  15. #1335

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    ok tax, you're obviously feelin' you've missed out so here you go:

    Running for conservation and ACRES. Donate at http://www.acres.org.sg/donate.html

  16. #1336
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    i wonder how lady's PJ look like...
    have u seen the "light" yet?

  17. #1337

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    i wonder how lady's PJ look like...
    you're a bit kinky 2nite! get that tongue back in!
    Running for conservation and ACRES. Donate at http://www.acres.org.sg/donate.html

  18. #1338

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Ice View Post
    ok tax, you're obviously feelin' you've missed out so here you go:



    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    ooh? auntie so cute!

    dun always sit on throne, ur fridge needs ur attention!

    yeah i know i am cute, I just reminded everytime i look into a mirror.

    hmmm my fridge is fine the way it is.

  19. #1339

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Ice View Post
    ok tax, you're obviously feelin' you've missed out so here you go:

    i dont like my belly button exposed.

    howcome S and not Z? What does S man stands for?

  20. #1340

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    that a decent fridge mah. at least got things to snack on.

    ... except the worms lah.
    the worms for my fishy fish lah. you think i eat them meh? also got brine shrimps as well. nice fish flavors added sommemore

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •