Page 66 of 75 FirstFirst ... 16415661646566676871 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,320 of 1496

Thread: i can't sleep!!!

  1. #1301

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by g-khoo View Post
    No, its meant for you and LI since me and SE arent invited
    gotta say dragon princess, i ain't no girlie scout as well.....but well it is rather touching g-khoo.....here's a set for you and SE....hope you like it

    Running for conservation and ACRES. Donate at http://www.acres.org.sg/donate.html

  2. #1302

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    i have a hard time understandingnot good peps having issues with troubles. like eating water & drinking food?

    PG33 u cook up wan!

    i am? TIA.

    that will do, won't it?
    simi is "i have a hard time understandingnot good peps having issues with troubles. like eating water & drinking food?"

    I can't cook at all...

    u are what? TIA is what?

    but i am not sharing my chocolate!!!

  3. #1303

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Ice View Post
    gotta say dragon princess, i ain't no girlie scout as well.....but well it is rather touching g-khoo.....here's a set for you and SE....hope you like it


  4. #1304
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    i'll take the Batman wan. thank u auntie Ice!!

    sORe-EyEz & bats have 1 thing in common, imperfect eyesight!
    have u seen the "light" yet?

  5. #1305

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    i'll take the Batman wan. thank u auntie Ice!!

    sORe-EyEz & bats have 1 thing in common, imperfect eyesight!

    now we know....

  6. #1306
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nisa View Post
    simi is "i have a hard time understandingnot good peps having issues with troubles. like eating water & drinking food?"

    I can't cook at all...

    u are what? TIA is what?

    but i am not sharing my chocolate!!!
    auntie Nisa, i think u need a mug of hot chocolate! nevermind wad i say lah...

    but u did cook up PG33!

    i am allowed in the party. teehee... TIA = thanks in advanced.

    oh, so the party starts with snatching the chocolate? sounds like fun, winner gets the choc. yay!!
    have u seen the "light" yet?

  7. #1307
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nisa View Post
    now we know....
    but u wun bully me de rite?
    have u seen the "light" yet?

  8. #1308

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    auntie Nisa, i think u need a mug of hot chocolate! nevermind wad i say lah...

    but u did cook up PG33!

    i am allowed in the party. teehee... TIA = thanks in advanced.

    oh, so the party starts with snatching the chocolate? sounds like fun, winner gets the choc. yay!!
    I don't like hot chocolate! I like ICE MILO!!!

    i don't cook lor!!!!

    nope u are not allowed!

    touched my chocolate, you will not live to see another day!!!

  9. #1309

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    but u wun bully me de rite?
    nay! i won't bully u one!!!
    U will only be tortured!!! to death or not... would depend on yourself....

  10. #1310
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nisa View Post
    I don't like hot chocolate! I like ICE MILO!!!

    i don't cook lor!!!!

    nope u are not allowed!

    touched my chocolate, you will not live to see another day!!!
    that have to ask auntie Ice for the cool cubes. i dun have.

    keke. dragon "boiling" liao...

    i dun care i want to go, i want to go!!

    chey, chocolate oni mah, give back to u loh.
    have u seen the "light" yet?

  11. #1311
    Member/Tangshooter g-khoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Under your Blanket
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Ice View Post
    gotta say dragon princess, i ain't no girlie scout as well.....but well it is rather touching g-khoo.....here's a set for you and SE....hope you like it

    Oh wow for us?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nisa View Post
    simi is "i have a hard time understandingnot good peps having issues with troubles. like eating water & drinking food?"

    I can't cook at all...

    u are what? TIA is what?

    but i am not sharing my chocolate!!!
    Not even one bite? Sharing is caring. Lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    i'll take the Batman wan. thank u auntie Ice!

    sORe-EyEz & bats have 1 thing in common, imperfect eyesight!
    U neez glasses bro. Lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    auntie Nisa, i think u need a mug of hot chocolate! nevermind wad i say lah...

    but u did cook up PG33!

    i am allowed in the party. teehee... TIA = thanks in advanced.

    oh, so the party starts with snatching the chocolate? sounds like fun, winner gets the choc. yay!!
    I thought TIA meant pain in hokkien. Lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nisa View Post
    I don't like hot chocolate! I like ICE MILO!!!

    i don't cook lor!!!!

    nope u are not allowed!

    touched my chocolate, you will not live to see another day!!!
    Milo dinosaur. Rawr. Ok i touch the chocolate then

  12. #1312
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nisa View Post
    nay! i won't bully u one!!!
    U will only be tortured!!! to death or not... would depend on yourself....
    wah u so arh?! wad must i do to stay alive?
    have u seen the "light" yet?

  13. #1313

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by g-khoo View Post
    Not even one bite? Sharing is caring. Lol.
    Milo dinosaur. Rawr. Ok i touch the chocolate then
    not even one bite!!! the chocolate is ALL MINE!!!

    okie... Then i don't care!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    keke. dragon "boiling" liao...

    i dun care i want to go, i want to go!!

    chey, chocolate oni mah, give back to u loh.
    boiling? nope leh.

    u don't care? well... I oso don't care! cause u are not going lor.

    give back? you are not allow to touch it at all lor!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    wah u so arh?! wad must i do to stay alive?
    alive? just breathe.
    Last edited by Nisa; 17th January 2009 at 01:23 AM.

  14. #1314

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    wah u so arh?! wad must i do to stay alive?
    ...err wear your pjs and go to bed.....
    Running for conservation and ACRES. Donate at http://www.acres.org.sg/donate.html

  15. #1315
    Member/Tangshooter g-khoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Under your Blanket
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nisa View Post


    alive? just breathe.
    u forgot food n water n chocolate.

  16. #1316

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by g-khoo View Post
    u forgot food n water n chocolate.
    oh... I didn't actually want to torture him so long... I get bored easily...

    And chocolate is ONLY FOR ME!!!

  17. #1317
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nisa View Post
    boiling? nope leh.

    u don't care? well... I oso don't care! cause u are not going lor.

    give back? you are not allow to touch it at all lor!!!
    oh okie loh...

    auntie not nice wan...

    keke, must still respect elders....
    have u seen the "light" yet?

  18. #1318
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Ice View Post
    ...err wear your pjs and go to bed.....
    lady's 1st?
    have u seen the "light" yet?

  19. #1319

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    oh okie loh...

    auntie not nice wan...

    keke, must still respect elders....

    I am NEVER nice!

    u never bow when u speak to me! respect meh?

  20. #1320
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by g-khoo View Post
    u forgot food n water n chocolate.
    food just help urself with the fridge, water oso DIY get from kitchen.
    have u seen the "light" yet?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •