Page 58 of 75 FirstFirst ... 833485356575859606368 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 1496

Thread: i can't sleep!!!

  1. #1141

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by g-khoo View Post
    NPNT hohoho.
    boss, what is npnt?

    no pay no talk?

  2. #1142

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Rise and shine!

  3. #1143

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    the sun is not shining yet....

  4. #1144

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    .....hope it is a nice day for you all.....birds are singing a little.....
    Running for conservation and ACRES. Donate at http://www.acres.org.sg/donate.html

  5. #1145

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Ice View Post
    .....hope it is a nice day for you all.....birds are singing a little.....
    Heading to the airport soon?

  6. #1146
    Member/Tangshooter g-khoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Under your Blanket
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Ice View Post
    .....hope it is a nice day for you all.....birds are singing a little.....
    i can see them outisde my window (:

  7. #1147

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nisa View Post
    Heading to the airport soon?
    long queue......
    Running for conservation and ACRES. Donate at http://www.acres.org.sg/donate.html

  8. #1148

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Ice View Post
    long queue......
    u are missed already....

  9. #1149
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nisa View Post
    sort of.... We are not sleeping because of various reasons. And I believe we will find solution soon some how.... Then we might disband.....
    cos we've got good company!!

    if leader 1 2 disband give advance warning hor!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nisa View Post
    time for to attempt sleeping..... I have early meeting tomorrow....
    the dragon who cannot sleep, dun need to attempt la, wun happen wan...
    have u seen the "light" yet?

  10. #1150
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Ice View Post
    .....hope it is a nice day for you all.....birds are singing a little.....
    it is, i just bought a new shower hose, can bath till dun 1 2 come out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Ice View Post
    long queue......
    thatz a sign to show u made a wrong choice to go.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nisa View Post
    u are missed already....
    ya loh, 1 good 1 missing. not replaceable wan!
    have u seen the "light" yet?

  11. #1151

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    cos we've got good company!!
    if leader 1 2 disband give advance warning hor!!
    the dragon who cannot sleep, dun need to attempt la, wun happen wan...
    Once i start sleeping well... then I no need to be awake liao mah :P

    Actually I fell asleep... then I woke up again... sian.


    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    it is, i just bought a new shower hose, can bath till dun 1 2 come out.
    thatz a sign to show u made a wrong choice to go.
    yeah then u will be come a prune liao.

    Leaving us anytime is a wrong choice :P

  12. #1152
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nisa View Post
    Once i start sleeping well... then I no need to be awake liao mah :P

    Actually I fell asleep... then I woke up again... sian.
    too much combustable gas in ur belly?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nisa View Post
    yeah then u will be come a prune liao.

    Leaving us anytime is a wrong choice :P
    nevermind, i wun have it any other way. thaz good stuff, did a comparison years back. 2 hose 2 diff brand, the good wan still looks new & shiny after 2 years, the other wan got rust liao...

    now no more that Ice is unique, not like those in fridge.
    have u seen the "light" yet?

  13. #1153

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    too much combustable gas in ur belly?

    nevermind, i wun have it any other way. thaz good stuff, did a comparison years back. 2 hose 2 diff brand, the good wan still looks new & shiny after 2 years, the other wan got rust liao...

    now no more that Ice is unique, not like those in fridge.
    nope. I just wake up.

    errrr errrr paisay... I take less than 5 mins in the shower one....

    well... we can always visit her in UK.

  14. #1154
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nisa View Post
    errrr errrr paisay... I take less than 5 mins in the shower one....

    well... we can always visit her in UK.
    wah, like those drive through car wash. or jump into washing machine quick spin cycle, economy mode.

    i cannot afford, help send my regards. btw, when is the next outing? during or aft CNY?
    have u seen the "light" yet?

  15. #1155

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    wah, like those drive through car wash. or jump into washing machine quick spin cycle, economy mode.

    i cannot afford, help send my regards. btw, when is the next outing? during or aft CNY?
    nope. I always shower that fast one.

    during lor.

  16. #1156

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    waiting for "Mata" to closed the thread ah?

    SO haven got the new "Name" yet?
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  17. #1157

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    waiting for "Mata" to closed the thread ah?

    SO haven got the new "Name" yet?
    what mata?

    nope haven't got a new name yet.

  18. #1158

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nisa View Post
    what mata?

    nope haven't got a new name yet.
    it has exceeded the quota here ah.... More than 1k posts liao.

    Close this and start a new one?

    Just "I cant sleep!!! II" lor
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  19. #1159

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    it has exceeded the quota here ah.... More than 1k posts liao.

    Close this and start a new one?

    Just "I cant sleep!!! II" lor

    Might be closing soon.

    huh ? so corny leh....

  20. #1160

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nisa View Post
    Might be closing soon.

    huh ? so corny leh....
    then NISA cant sleep lor as u are the "FOunder" hahahaha
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •