Page 53 of 75 FirstFirst ... 328434851525354555863 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 1496

Thread: i can't sleep!!!

  1. #1041

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by contaxable View Post
    yah.... i just googled on youtube... still searching lah...

    but this show is bout a guy with extreme sleep disorder, affecting his life. maybe skip that..
    orr okie lor...
    the show is quite scary lor!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    cos the song is "can't sleep, can't eat, i am sick" mah...
    we need a title sooon!!!

  2. #1042
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    u choose faster lah, auntie Nisa.
    have u seen the "light" yet?

  3. #1043

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Freedom of sleep?

  4. #1044

  5. #1045

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    si bei corny leh!

  6. #1046
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    8) i can't sleep cos u cant sleep!
    9) can't sleep without u!
    10) i can't sleep too!
    11) i can't sleep too, can u?
    12) when i can't sleep, u oso cannot!
    have u seen the "light" yet?

  7. #1047

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    8) i can't sleep cos u cant sleep!
    9) can't sleep without u!
    10) i can't sleep too!
    11) i can't sleep too, can u?
    12) when i can't sleep, u oso cannot!

    can't we have something abstract yet meaningful?

  8. #1048

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nisa View Post
    indeed, celine dion is a vocal diva... tink i lead you into OT... sorry....

    yah, the original title is still ok right? maybe an episode name to it will do perhaps?

    wat say you, Princess...

  9. #1049

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by contaxable View Post
    indeed, celine dion is a vocal diva... tink i lead you into OT... sorry....

    yah, the original title is still ok right? maybe an episode name to it will do perhaps?

    wat say you, Princess...
    she is okay lah... i had developed a taste for more vocal music after her.

    episode name?

  10. #1050

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    8) i can't sleep cos u cant sleep!
    9) can't sleep without u!
    10) i can't sleep too!
    11) i can't sleep too, can u?
    12) when i can't sleep, u oso cannot!
    some titles sounds like a love nest....

    SE, you are in love with someone isit...

  11. #1051
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    8) i can't sleep cos u cant sleep!
    9) can't sleep without u!
    10) i can't sleep too!
    11) i can't sleep too, can u?
    12) when i can't sleep, u oso cannot!
    14) Can you feel the sleep tonight?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkGDrV_2ehI

  12. #1052

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    14) Can you feel the sleep tonight?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkGDrV_2ehI
    sion!!

    sion --> <--- Dragon nisa

  13. #1053
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nisa View Post
    can't we have something abstract yet meaningful?
    13) why i can't sleep?
    14) HELP!!... put me to sleep.
    15) i can't sleep!! why bother.
    16) i can't sleep forever!!
    17) i can't sleep (ur problem), u can't sleep (not my problem!).

    cant think of meaningful wanz...
    have u seen the "light" yet?

  14. #1054

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nisa View Post
    she is okay lah... i had developed a taste for more vocal music after her.

    episode name?
    yes, celine's voice is strong. but sometimes, i do find her voice a lil too strong for sentimental songs. but i do enjoy her clarity and diction in pronouncing every word clearly - something most singers cant do.

    yah, instead of part I part II, maybe like
    cookie monster cant sleep...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_1YbFMR8j8

  15. #1055
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by contaxable View Post
    some titles sounds like a love nest....

    SE, you are in love with someone isit...
    nests are not for sleeping...

    no ler, just helping churning out titles...
    have u seen the "light" yet?

  16. #1056

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    13) why i can't sleep?
    14) HELP!!... put me to sleep.
    15) i can't sleep!! why bother.
    16) i can't sleep forever!!
    17) i can't sleep (ur problem), u can't sleep (not my problem!).

    cant think of meaningful wanz...
    *peng*

    Quote Originally Posted by contaxable View Post
    yes, celine's voice is strong. but sometimes, i do find her voice a lil too strong for sentimental songs. but i do enjoy her clarity and diction in pronouncing every word clearly - something most singers cant do.

    yah, instead of part I part II, maybe like
    cookie monster cant sleep...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_1YbFMR8j8
    hmm i do not think so. I think she is quite emotional... and that's good for sentimental songs in my vieew.

    maybe we can try Dragon can't sleep

  17. #1057

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nisa View Post



    hmm i do not think so. I think she is quite emotional... and that's good for sentimental songs in my vieew.

    maybe we can try Dragon can't sleep
    one of my fav songs from her

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bN16Wmn3Uys



    ya... Dragon cant sleep sounds good... got to do it before the cleaner comes in..
    Last edited by contaxable; 14th January 2009 at 12:18 AM.

  18. #1058
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nisa View Post
    *peng*

    maybe we can try Dragon can't sleep
    not a good idea, that useless dragon. sleep oso got issues...

    18) i can't sleep, i can't *peng*
    19) i can't sleep but can *peng*
    20) i can *peng* but still can't sleep

    have u seen the "light" yet?

  19. #1059

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by contaxable View Post
    one of my fav songs from her

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bN16Wmn3Uys



    yam Dragon cant sleep sounds good... got to do it before the cleaner comes in..

    hahhaa i and a fren sung this song at the top of our voice from bt timah all the way to changi to get nasi lemak.

    okie... set then.

  20. #1060

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    not a good idea, that useless dragon. sleep oso got issues...

    18) i can't sleep, i can't *peng*
    19) i can't sleep but can *peng*
    20) i can *peng* but still can't sleep


    then u think of a good title!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •